Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm getting my student loan soon and well, I get £2399 as my first payment, I am not moving away, don't need to pay rent, already have a car and my part time job pays very well.
So what is the best gaming PC or laptop I can get for 1K, don't need a monitor.
Amazon links would be ace.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/cg7dNG#incompatibilities
youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the hell kind of UnI you go to if SFE give you £2399 as your payment?

>spending ham on a loan

pcpartpicker.com/list/cg7dNG#incompatibilities

you welcome

Cheers buddy
Well I get 7K of loan over the year.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/cg7dNG#incompatibilities
You built him a modern parts toaster...

>pcpartpicker.com/list/cg7dNG#incompatibilities
well, if wish change the graphic card doit for one of 140 dollar, dont remember the reference , but not more of 500 dollars for a very relevant pc its good i guess, the rest expense it in games or cocaine, you choise.

build one yourself you shithead

Hey dude not bad, using amd for cost to ghz ratio

Dubs and you pay back what you don't spend on school
Be smart, it's not your fucking money.

This

well, its a budget pc, i build this one for a friend and he play modern games witout problems for now, wither 3 on full have litle issues but on general very cheap and usefull, and warever if wish bether performance just upgrade the graphic card, that board and cpu can hold very brutal punish. of course this dont is a hardcore gamer machine, its just for casual and for people not Obsessed with whit fps or resolution. assamble, clic and finish, simple.... not worring for temperatures or overcloking working, or graphic with less memory, just power up and play.

Kek, the cheapest loan you will ever get.
Already going into 42k debt for the 3 year course?
Fucking paying it back

>Wants budget gaming laptop
>Posts fucking Fallout 4 Trash
U probably like Skyrim too, u fucking cuck

What Uni?

You are a minecraft youtuber, fuck off back to tumblr

Shouldn't you get basic of £3500 at least?

Move away and try lose your virginity instead of dropping a grand on a fucking computer.

Student loans in the UK aren't really something to be frightened of. If you earn under £21,000, you don't repay anything. If you earn over that, a small amount is debited from your account every month. If 30 years pass and you haven't paid off the loan, your debt is forgiven.

This implies some of it is a grant and not loan. Stop taking government money from my taxes to spend on being a useless piece of shit. If you done need the money, don't take it.

>telling other people how to spend their money
Please go back to /r9k/ where you can feel as if people give a shit about what you have to say.

ARe u fucking mentionion MINECRAFT in defense of SHITTY FALLOUT 4 that has base building that caters to MINECRAFT/RUST AUDIENCE?
Fuck u mate lol

>"Their money"
It's the money from taxpayers like me.

It's for him to spend as he pleases, if he wants to piss it away and set himself up for a financial failure, it's on him

If he doesn't not need it he is exploiting a loophole to steal money from taxpayers. (Like I said, presuming some of it is a grant and not a loan which it must be at that amount).

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c