1) ʎɹʇunoɔ ɹnoY

1) ʎɹʇunoɔ ɹnoY
2) What will this man be remembered for by your country?

H̲a̲r̲d̲ ̲m̲o̲d̲e̲: Apart from the fact that he was the first black President

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdVVJibX5FA
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When he tried and failed to demolish a roundabout during his visit to the University of Queensland. It rekindled the meme about Americans and roundabouts.

for nothing

last pre-idiocracy president

Economic turmoil and crying like a bitch

He will be immortalized for his criminal disregard of a burrito shack's safety precautions.

Defiling the constitution, lying, being a coward, part of what caused the migrant crisis

Oh and 10 trillion dollars added to national debt

Barack means peach in Hungarian so aside from being black, probably that.

We are talking about Obama, not Trump's predictions

Hippest President ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=NdVVJibX5FA

>rebounded from Bush's Great Recession
>saved the american Auto industry
>made the longest strech of job creation in American History
>cleaned up two wars the previous govt gave him

pretty solid effort.

the US is a pretty fragile state however, I'm going to love see it crash and burn under Trump

Americunt here. I love Obama, but I will never stop laughing at when he accidentally called himself a muslim. I want this moment to be remembered.

youtube.com/watch?

Ecks dee

Can it you fucking parasite. You're lucky Trumps President and I'm not, I'd roll right into Mexico city and demolish your country, and force you to rebuild it under my surveilance. I'd dump our nuclear waste at the border.

Kill me.
Let's try that again.

>Americunt here. I love Obama, but I will never stop laughing at when he accidentally called himself a muslim. I want this moment to be remembered.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

Killed Bin Laden and expanded drone warfare.

That's what I will remember him for, anyway.

THAAD probably

As consumers, illegal immigrants buy goods and services, which stimulates economic growth, while paying taxes and receiving minimal benefits.

>while paying taxes
Suuuuuuuure

>and receiving minimal benefits

And their impoverished-but-bonafide-American children?

1/3 are homeowners who pay property tax.

1/2 pay income tax.

3/4 pay into the social security system.

I'm not saying illegal immigrants are GOOD for the country but (on the whole) they certainly are not the huge drain people make them out to be.

I don't think I understand what your point is.

The existence of a State is premised upon its people upholding its rule of law and its power to enforce its democratically-passed laws. The very existence of illegal immigrants in the country is in direct contravention of that. Regardless of whether they add or detract a slight amount of value or economic wealth from the State, they have no right to stay whatsoever and should be deported according to the regime provided for in the country's immigration laws.

Crypto Muslim and literally worse than Hitler

That's easy to say for you. If there were a natural disaster, a civil war or watherver on you country, you'd probably flee to america.

So illegal immigration is bad BECAUSE it's illegal, not illegal because it's bad?

Seems like a pretty shitty justification for the laws and trash immigration system the United States has m8.

He is personally responsible for every shit roads in Russia, every poop under the door of russian homes, every crimes and high HIV level in our country.

wtf i love obama now

I'm somewhat sympathetic to extreme cases of disaster/war/etc, such that a person would qualify as a legitimate refugee. But the American system already provides for that. They have an process so victims of government persecution, war, etc. can claim asylum.

Simply moving to a country for better economic circumstances and an improved quality of life is no justification to violate the laws of your host state as your welcoming act.

It's not """"bad""""" per se, I'm not passing any value judgments about the law itself.

But the fact remains that the American people have the right to decide the limits of their borders, how porous they are to be, and thus who can come into the country. The concept of national sovereignty and the Westphalian model of nation-states underpins how society is organized and how laws are passed today.

If the American people wanted to provide amnesty for illegal immigrants, they could lawfully do so, though that would be the equivalent of pardoning an offence. However, they didn't vote that way. They pretty clearly voted for the party which was going to take a hardline approach against illegal immigration from the Mexican border into the United States.

And as such, when/if Trump starts to deport illegal aliens from the country, through all proper judicially-approved processes, it will be a legitimate representation of the American peoples' political will.

Regardless of whether we agree with it as individual persons doesn't matter - it enjoys democratic legitimacy.

Fair enough, although congress and presidents have not been doing the best job of representing the majority of America so far.

I guess if Trump can actually represent the people who voted for him that's a + for him, even if I hate a lot of the Republican platform.

That time he played golf with our PM

Why do people call him black if he's mixed? His skin is not even that dark.

>>cleaned up two wars the previous govt gave him

This is objectively false. Iraq and Afghanistan are both in worse states now than they were when he took office.

His domestic efforts were good given the shit he inherited. But his foreign policy was objectively weak at best, disastrous at worst. He should have never involved himself in Libya or Syria, and stuck to maintaining the Surge in Iraq.

>gave us Crimea back
>let us take the lead in Syria
>put sanctions on our oligarchs
Pretty good memories.

here if you have any black in you then you're considered black

he will be remembered for his constant race baiting, dogshit policies particularly obamacare which was another kick in the dick of the middle class, exposing how retarded leftist whites are to vote for someone that hates and vilifies them, and the fact that you have to be retarded to have a half black kid since they don't even acknowledge that they are part white.

Spineless cuck that afraid of Pootin.

Thank you Obama

because he considers himself black. he constantly showed solidarity with blacks. this is all despite the fact that all the opportunities in his life were brought by the white side of his family. if he lived with his dad he'd probably be drinking cow piss right now.

>leaning over the sneezeguard and putting his arm over it

who the hell does this guy think he is

Warmonger.