About to smoke a gram of some really nice legal sativa marijuana and take 2 tabs of really nice not legal lsd...

About to smoke a gram of some really nice legal sativa marijuana and take 2 tabs of really nice not legal lsd. Album recommendations? Planning on doing pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dBT0G
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ELjMmR3lI
youtube.com/watch?v=KvFJXUUEqaA
youtube.com/watch?v=I_ei7SooonE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that totally depends on what type of music you enjoy. If it's something you like already, you will definitely enjoy it more. What genres or other artists do you like?

imgur.com/a/dBT0G
heres my top 100 desu

Have a safe trip.

update us on your trip later on in the night boy

I'd recomend isn't anything by My bloody valentine, It defiantly is Sup Forumscore but its still a great listen. Its also listening to this after Loveless

>When life gives you lemons in second-tier classics

Good shit, man. Listen to Papa M - Live From A Shark Cage

>2 tabs
Fuck man. Is that even enjoyable?

Sounds like a fun time. Stop by and update us OP. I suggest some lovely free jazz. Alice Coltrane maybe.

Have fun op

Flying Lotus Entire Discography.

of course?

if you listen to 3 separate waterfront dining songs while on LSD, your universe will crack open like an egg

is mu core plebian music?

This will have you feeling good.

anal cunt - everyone should be killed

Not music, but 2001: A Space Odyssey and Waking Life are great while tripping. Lion king is also really great, makes me feel incredibly happy and nostalgic, but that probably has a lot more to do with my experiences watching it as a kid.

Have a safe and fun trip!

This one is way better and has a much more positive and transcendental vibe to it

No and i never said it was, Most Sup Forumscore is actually great its just that everybody plasters is everywhere which puts some people off. i literally said that it was good

Waking Life would fuck your head on 200 mics, for most people that's a relatively intense dose at least as far as headspace goes, I probably wouldn't recommend it

other drugs yes, not LSD
If I had to recommend a movie, Mr. Nobody or Chungking Express are both very good visually and will provoke many insights

Anyways, the obvious answer is pic related OP, seriously

back me up on this fellas

Lift yr Skinny Fists is a lot better when you're not high actually. Really good high music is something like Nowhere by Ride or Currents by Tame Impala. Stuff by GsY!BE is meant to be enjoyed differently, but if you enjoy it high it's a lot different.

This guy gets it.

Shoegaze is great for weed. Not sure about LSD. I did shrooms once, and dense music that showed off a diverse range of sounds (like Donuts) sounded great.

OP disregard all the Sup Forumscore nonsense

go with something seriously beautiful & spiritual, like pic related

also i prefer a nice indica with psychedelics, but to each their own

Dude. Last time I did acid I bumped Donuts all the way through. Lightworks and Glazed blew my tits clean off.

Would recommend

Once the acid kicks in, you're not gonna want to listen to music.

You will want to experience life

this

take this user's advice, but listen to pic related instead.

Only if you're a tryhard

listen to Fang Island OP

Campfire Headphase on the comedown

D

not S P I R I T U A L enough

pogo

I've spent hours listening to pogo while high. it's great

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ELjMmR3lI

this

>imgur.com/a/dBT0G
1-1.5 tabs is good for beginners. 2-2.5 tabs are more enjoyable for people that have experience with the drug and aren't so surprised by the experience.more than 2.5 tabs is however still something best left for when you want to try and explode your brain just to see what spills out

i love acid and going for walks on it or just lying or sitting still

but music becomes the greatest joy beyond what i could have imagined when i took acid, sucks if you never got that but walked around feeling the grass going wow im so in touch with nature bro

sucks 1p lsd is illegal here though now

how much per tab i got one thats 1k ug jej

no you don't shuggie

Look at this pleb not understanding that music is part of life.
Just go to remote cultures and see how they try to produce music with anything they get their hands on.

DUDE

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=KvFJXUUEqaA

we share about 50% of the top 10s there, could you re-upload with the album names on the side please so I can check the rest out?

I have never done less than 3. Most I have done is 5 and that was literal fractals engulfing me for 8 hours. It was pretty awesome. As for music if you like Animal Collective, they have quite a few perfect albums for tripping. MPP, Transverse Temporal gyrus and Oddsac are all magnificent experiences while tripping.

Glad to see Sup Forums has matured some. These threads usually start as "DUDE WEED LMAO"

just listen to this when you're peaking
youtube.com/watch?v=I_ei7SooonE