British filth hate thread

British filth hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0fmKdK0GbU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4fiRFhC-4
youtu.be/1-PkHu8KeoM?list=PLmldNcKCtUm41hNAMvWWkWtT-wJsn_cgR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> USFag posting flag burning like it's offensive to us.
> Doesn't realise we burn our own flags while pissing on US ones because we don't get offended by bullshit we pledge allegiance to at the age of 3.

Literally the kikes of Europe.

English cunt

>implying OP is murican

>Implying ANY other country gives a fuck about flag burning.

I hate the accent, holy fuck speak normal

Cuppa tea m8? Givis a sausage roll m8. Givis me benefits. You want a wank m8? I'll give yer a wank up an alley behind the fookin kebab shop you bleedin cunt. Givis a fry up m8. Wot!?!?!?! Wot do you mean you don't sell fish and chips in the middle of fookin Spain. Fuckin comin over ere and stealing me benefits. Salt and vinegar on me deep fried dinner m8.

What accent do you have? African?

What the matter OP? Did you get raped by a Brit when you was a child?

They're subhuman

What about the irish?

"My daddy died for that flag!"

"Why? stupid cunt, They're £4.99 in Home Bargains!

Why let a subhuman rape you OP?

The little fucks burning the Union Flag probably hate the US, CA, AU, NZ, DE, NL, FR and Spanish flag just as much.

I don't have an accent we in North America speak normally.

/thread

I'm with them on the first 4!

this

youtube.com/watch?v=w0fmKdK0GbU

Fucking Eurofag.

I fucking hate british people
They're loud, obnoxious, complain about everything and discuss the same shitty weather in every shitty conversation they have.

They might as well be burning this, for all it matters.

We hate ourselves too.

The only country in the world were the foreigners speak better english than the natives

Aww you got molested by a brittish guy too?

Absolutely!

Every one had an accent you fucking pleb

You do realise that history dictates you speak weird... us having invented the language - and thus the accent - are speaking correctly, you're the one that screwed it up.

Besides, I'm from the South - my accent is wonderful... it's not like the terrible fake accents in American movies.

>They're loud, obnoxious, complain about everything

Well, shit. That is a clear-cut descriptor of 99.9% of the human population.

Regards,
The Misanthropist.

Yea, every British guy is a paedophile. Their whole government are paedophiles and all their celebrities.

yeah its true. people get too butt mad at flag burning here. people are so fucking cucked here dude.

>They're loud
>Obnoxious
>Blab on about terrorism all the time.

Americans.

And what language do you speak in murica.... English! Brits doing it right faggot

I don't.

Yea. English is such a pure language. A mixture of celtic, norse, French, Latin, German and irish

They're just sad. Like the old men in the pub who used to have important jobs or be strong or attractive. Now they just talk loudly, smell of piss and everyone laughs about them when they go home.

Right? Mexican living in southern england and the majority of them are fucking obnoxious.

Fuck you Britain for what you did to me.

Sincerely,
Rhodesia

Never said it was "pure" just that we invented it.

They're dirty people

Well if you will go declaring UDI...

Love Britain.

PS enjoy your nigger cock and AIDS.

These USFags are just butthurt that all their women want to fuck us Brits as soon as we start speaking hahaha

>I fucking hate american people
>They're loud, obnoxious, complain about everything and discuss the same shitty fast food in every shitty conversation they have.

You can do that for every fucking country you know

Fuck off back to Mexico then you spic filth

>up at 1am shitposting for his country on a weekday.

Wow so brave you weeaboo

no they want to brush your teeth as soon as you open your mouth

cannot beat a proper english accent
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4fiRFhC-4

With their pussies!!

no we just want to put a round thru your nigger-sized brain to keep you from breeding

Which one of the variety of accents do you refer to?

> inb4 oh I love the Irish accent as my great great great great great half grandad was once irish

Mexican fag here I need help understanding why english women are so horny. I'm really confused I need a real answer?

You all hate 'euro fags' even though you came from us. So if you're not black or native fuck off

Does your mummy still enforce your bed time? Maybe when you're older you'll be able to stay up late too!
Don't be too butthurt.

as a britbong i totally agree, fuck this shitty country

They are not
For your information "No" mean no
Not Sí
So stop raping pls

something to do innit

i never understood this meme, we have free dental, you don't, apart from the rich, americans have fucking disgusting teeth

tipex white teeth don't look natural at all

If you don't appreciate living in a free western society that provides you with everything from free museums to free healthcare and education grants that you don't even have to pay back unless you're earning a shit ton of money then go and live elsewhere. The UK is one of the greatest countries on the planet. You are a cretin who was probably born here and are so used to it that you don't know how to appreciate what you have.

You can do or be anything in this country, unlike many many others in the world. Find yourself homeless or a druggie in the UK and there are a million charities and societies and institutes in place that will spend endless resources on you. The only way you can fail in this country is if you are a pathetic human being who exists solely to milk the system, achieve nothing and repeat eternally.

They're all fucking whores with no self respect or standards

i can't tell if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing

CHECKED

If you're referring to the fashion of wearing tiny shorts and crop tops, it's a fashion. It's not an invitation to rub your dick on them. In the West we have something called "freedom" that allows us to dress how we like. For teenage girls in the UK that involves some skimpy looking clothes for sure, but peer pressure etc. and wanting to be approved of and have fun when you're a 15 year old girl does not equate to wanting to be raped by someone named Mohammed, which is what it often results in as foreign sandniggers have no understanding of the word "freedom" or "choice".

Maybe some people have jobs and cant stay up till 1 am every day as theyre not a NEET loser like you

this is filled with brit hate... youtu.be/1-PkHu8KeoM?list=PLmldNcKCtUm41hNAMvWWkWtT-wJsn_cgR

I'm freelance faggot, I make up my own working hours for the most part... but nice try.

Make Britain British again.

For that matter , make other individual European nations European again.

you're a freelance faggot? good for you kid

That's because the majority of the people in the south are filthy foreigners like yourself.

And there you go again murica, misunderstanding the language you speak.

>implying the language hasn't evolved from your Canterbury tales mush mouthed bullshit of centuries ago

We saved your limey ass's in ww2. Fucking bowler hat wearing, tea drinking, shark toothed, cucumber sandwich eating slime.

Kek

Oi m8 cucumber sandwiches R really gud u prick.

Wasn't Britain alone mate , it was the western block , The UN had to show to the Soviet Union that the west didn't want colonialism , so the US & UK + friends fucked Rhodesia for political reasons.

gotta laugh at someone using the english language to say that, in a country discovered by an english man and populated by brits/europeans