Just took a pill by myself, hows everyone else doing tonight?

Just took a pill by myself, hows everyone else doing tonight?

really excited to be here right now

That shit was so 90's enjoy your premature dementia OP

why roll on /b?

also

Asl?

How the fuck can you roll on your own op, I need human interaction or I cant cope

what is that pill?

good user i have 4 e's lying around myself. Not up for it tonight tho. Enjoy your buzz

Can't wait

I have nothing better to do

I listen to dance music I just love it so much

Redbull

Also I love how long I can masturbate for

redbull in pill form? where can i get?

Tumblr according to the filename

im sure the shit in the 90's was never cut to shit
your info is always right almighty lord

walmart nigga

I've half a redbull left and I've also got one called better call saul

I've been debating on eating a couple of hits of acid and playing Dark Souls 2 but I might just wait until tomorrow. It's getting kind of late and I'll never go to sleep if I do.

I don't like roll pills that much unless they're cut with speed. I don't really like MDMA by itself. It makes me feel retarded as fuck.

are u in ibiza?

all home alone im afraid

I have to do acid soon! Got told by multiple people my dealer does the best acid, just need to find some people/safe place to do it.

I just snorted 15 mg of ambien and I feel fucked

is there a general fucked up chat right now?

i'm drinking nasty beers

where do you guys buy pills? i know friends who do mdma but i feel weird asking

bro if you do 2 hits of proper acid you are not going to be playing video games. Don't waste acid on a computer anyways, at the very least watch a thoughtful movie or something instead.

also their is a reason they call it rolltarded.

I was asking around, a friend of a friend knew a guy and now we're friends

Just ate two tabs, now I await until the dunt has got me.

Does anyone find LSD kinda boring unless you are doing nitrous with it? I practically dont want to trip anymore unless I have nitrous to couple with it. I've dropped a pretty good amount of acid in my time though and think im kinda over it at least on its own, tbh I think LSD is really shallow as a psychedelic. Higher dose is just more of the same just more intense. Mushrooms though...

I look forward to seeing if you come back

Ti's gonna be great lol 50g each tab, dosed myself. Got a joint at the ready to make things goofy

*ug, if it was 50g per tab, I'd be further than any man has ever traveled lol and no doubt dead.

100uq? Sounds kinda underwhelming.

100g you would seizure and die.

It's 1P-LSD >99% purity lol, sounds underwhelming but it is not too bad lol.

if its LSD and an active dose you are going to trip one way or another, change in dosage gives the same content just more intensity overall. Have you had real LSD versus 1P? I'm curious how they compare, I've never had 1P just LSD/AL-LAD.

Oh yea, had lots of it.They're very similar in weight, and emotional feeling. It's also a serotonin receptor agonist. Not tried AL-LAD but next I'm wanting to try get my hands on some ALD-52 after I dab around with truffles/shrooms.

>Using XTC and not MDMA crystals
Enjoy your fillers and OD's.

Fuck dude- that's some sad shit.

Back in college I got pretty deep on that stuff. I barely made it out thanks to essentially a drug induced psychosis.

Now I own a 15MM annual recurring revenue company... But most all of my friends that did that with me are either dead or living a broken life with serious mental problems.

You should stop man. Shits going to cause lasting problems.

Most psychedelics are actually cross receptive with many systems in the brain (seratonin, dopamine, GABA) and not just 1 specific system. We still don't know shit about this stuff for the most part if you ask me, let alone the human brain.

but dem holland presses, your missing out. That said they probably put a little amphetamine in them even the really good ones. Presses are much edgier than powder/seem to have a nice amphetamine boost to them, but it really picks the roll up. Powder is pretty great though, but overall imo has the same potential to be cut. I just do MDMA infrequently so I don't really worry about it too much, that said what I have is as clean as it gets.

I'm aware most psychedelics are cross receptive, I was just bringing it up lol.