You know the drill guys, Dubs

You know the drill guys, Dubs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pooped.

NYPA, dumbass.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself

This girl is on fire!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

I banged a black girl

Are you fucking blind you cancerous slut?!

Good for you. Show off... wanna fuck?

roll

Wanna stab some baby ducks?

I love you

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself

I have to go, my phone's almost dead

Do you have a feminine dick?

Show me your tits

Roll

My penis likes your body

Holy shit the autism.

At least you're my sweet son

pic 4 pic?

If you send boobs I send you a dick pic ;)

Do I kill myself or I kill them all?

Why, of course I will rim you!

Rollio

18 centimeters.. just saying

Roll she need to know

I just wanna tell you you're a pretty cool girl

im a fat nigger

I don't think so that you know that

My cock is 7.5 inches wanna see? ;)

Put your clothes out! Directly!

Fuck me hard.

Rolling

I will fuck you. Deep up and down, untill my balls..

i take it in the doodoo pussy from my father every night

I'm going to find where you live and stick it in your pooper.

WHAT?! No munnie??! HIER! Suck a cock!

Reroll

Poo poo in toilet
Nobody care
Poo poo in spaghetti
Everyone upsetti
-the jester

Re roll

Damn close
Roll

I bet the better half of you went down your mums leg

Ginality! You have vaginality! Very dangerous!

one time i sucked the shit out of a whales asshole

Winar

roll

gay

top kek

Elder cum

Roll

WinRAR.

Reroll

Poop sex

You feel cool now?

Im doing poop

Roll

Contribute my dubs to

I do big cums

WinRAR +1?

Sumerfag
Just reroll, dick

Has OP fucked off for good, or what?