Why don't the jails and prisons just execute their prisoners...

why don't the jails and prisons just execute their prisoners? the people in there are already shitty humans in a world that is overpopulated. Why aren't we cleaning them up?

Save tax payer money too, your bait aint bait if i agree with it

it isn't bait you dumb mongoloid, it's a question.
maybe you should be in there with them when it happens.

Because it infringes their "human rights".

Because most of the people in it aren't murders, killers or rapists and just because of some stupid things you did in your past you don't want to be sentenced to death do you?

Oooo scary, last I heard you dont get thrown in jail for nothing though, so I would be arrested on what account? Try being edgy somewhere else.

And i'm not arguing about pedeophiles etc.

Its actually more expensive to euthanize a prisoner than to keep them alive with a 'life in prison' sentence. That is why. It costs a lot of money for the euthanasia drugs and the whole process

YOU HEARD WRONG. PRIVATE PRISONS PAY JUDGES, PROSECUTORS AND THE POLICE TO CONVICT INNOCENT PEOPLE - AND HAVE THEM SENT TO THE PRIVATE PRISONS.

DON'T YOU GET IT YET?

why can't we just execute everyone who isn't in prison? these people out there are already shitty conformist sheeple slaves in a world that is over populated. Why aren't we cleaning them up?

anyone can end up in prison either guilty or not...

Because too many people still think life is precious. Kek. Also, not all of them are there for violent or fucked up reasons. I would say cleanse all Max security prisons, and gas the violent inmates in regular prisons. Then round of feminists, political advocates,voters, blacks and fill the prisons again to repeat the cycle.

I like emotionally destroying people and their life prospects. Killing them just doesn't do it for me anymore. I'd agree if they had serve five years in jail knowing they're going to die....

But instead we sell them to human traffickers to fund the government programs!!

where would you draw the line when people should be killed? disturbing the peace? smoking pot? killing? raping?

besides not lowering the crime rates, why would you think that is a good plan? killing inmates just creates less trust in the government and more ways to get corrupt...

Do you think rich people would be affected the same way poor people? do you think it is a health thing to a society kill people because most of them had shitty parents?

Kill shitty humans? who is to say you are a good person? why you are a good person? do you think your background has nothing to do with who you are?

drugs don't cost much, it's the trials required

DON'T KILL THEM; SELL THEM

How can you sell a life worth nothing?

The only thing that costs a lot of money is the appeal after appeal that happen automatically. The drugs are pretty cheap and bullets are even cheaper.

It's more expensive because we allow them to get dozens of repeals before execution

Because a one-child policy would be a better way to regulate the population in first world countries. But i can't think about a solution where the goverment doesn't care about this shit like down there in these nigger countries.

I'll agree to it if we can kill the dumb fuck rednecks too. Most of them are meth dealers anyway. Might as well take out the poor white trash along with the nignogs.

Because criminals have worked their way into positions of power and now profit from people being incarcerated long term versus execution for violent or particularly degenerate crimes

Because no criminal would surrender, every arrest would become a fight to the death, everyone would have a reason to hate cops.

Yeah but unfortunately thats "inhumane"... you know..killing somebody who killed somebody else, who is innocent, with bullets...

None of us are good people, rich and poor should die, at this point any group of humans dying would be a relief to our planet/society, they don't even have to be black. Even if it was me, I would be sad, but none of you would be so the world goes on. No lives matter

Slavery works even with the otherwise worthless. Sexual slavery, physical labor, both.

>basement kids planning on murdering the two best armed demographics in America.
>kek

Thank you.
I was in prison for 10 years and didn't do any of those things.
I think OP is an autistic 19 year old who is just lonely tonight like usual.

bait or downs. is there a difference?

When you stop to believe in the people around you than there is no hope anyway and you should better become a hero.

Kek I have no idea where your sentence came from. Tell me how you thought that was related at all

So it's wiser to believe in everyone around you and throw yourself head over heels for anything? Or is disbelief a better answer? After all, all truths are half false.