>neckbeards on here would kill for a waifu
>you throw her away

sorry OP, it's ovah

I'm 23

It can't be over. She started a fire in me that cannot die

Step 1: Smoke opium.
Step 2: dreeeeeaaaaammmm

it´s over you autistic retard

I'm afraid of getting addicted. She came over the other night by surprise to try to work things out but I was overdosing on opium and it ended up being a bad night. We had bad sex in the morning and that was the last time I will ever see her

>used to be fuckboi
>cheated on her
>Used to be
>cheated

Step one failed. How hard is it for fuckbois to get this shit?

Leave her alone and live the rest of your miserable life alone like you deserve. Like I do.

fucked up fag, nice job

You obviously don't love her if you're gonna be a fucking autist and cheat on her.

Time for an hero

ya blew it, dipshit. just die

Legit kill yourself you cocksucking animal

murder - suicide is always an option

I do love her. I had a moment where I lost grasp of who I was, twice. I became the old me but that's not really who I am.

Maybe

why did you jizz on a plant

kill yourself

>a fire in me that cannot die

Jesus fucking christ faggot. Kill yourself already.

Stop dating angels. Angels are terrifying.

I got it from this

You fucked up son. Enjoy the fuk-boi lifestyle, maybe if you party hard enough you'll have a moment's peace from the gaping hole in your head where she used to be.

But we both know it's not going to work.

Learn a lesson and don't be a DICK. Forget her, let her go, you've been an asshole m8. Sorry.

>Facebook affirism

Now we all know you're 12. Send us your address so we can watch you kill yourself in person.

I bet you have a septum piercing too, faggot.

couldn't have loved her that much.

Fuck you

>but that's not really who I am
Maybe it is. You don't seem like a good person deep down. Most likely you're a scumbag who can occasionally pull himself together for a day or two.

Ya dun goofed. Ya dingus

still are a fuck boy

hoo boy, we got a live on here folks

>not who I really am

If you did it, that's what you are.

You don't get credit for remorse.

Accept the fact that you're shit tier scum or fucking drown yourself in the bathtub. Those are your options.

Nigger

Here's a pic of the cheat girl. The angel liked to ask me "Howd her pussy taste?"

come to /b for advice on this
>>>/soc

Nobody is this pathetic, right?

This has to be bait.

You fucked up, nothing you can do, sorry bro hope the pussy was worth it.

He's got a point fuckwit.

He speaks the truth. Now if you can't handle the truth on an anonymous board you should fuck right off

OP is samefagging with himself what a faggot.

You must atone for your sins
Go to Japan and buy a hand crafted Katana from a master swordsmith there and go live in a temple with buddhist monks to find yourself.
You must find yourself. Find your warrior spirit and finally be at peace with yourself.
Only then can you forgive yourself for being a raging fuckboi
You will realize what it truly means to be a man.
A good one

Confirmed bait. Sage.

Just get over it and move on to the next whore. You don't actually love her, you're an abusive partner and you have very few genuine feelings at all.

Kill yourself or move on. Even if you got her back you'd fuck it up again and you know it. Don't drag her down anymore

How does it make you feel this is real

>taking anything that faggot says or does seriously.

yup... kill yourself.

>Justin bieber

Millennial logic at its finest.

Kill your whole generation please.

I COULD NEVER FUCK IT UP AGAIN IVE LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKE. it's the only regret i have in life

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Have fun with your temporary passed around cunts.

This fucking user just described genji
>do this one
rolling

all 12 years of it, right?

That's what you get for being a fuckboy faggot. She has no reason to trust you again.

Unbelievably sad actually.

If this is real... what did you learn bitch?

Bet you do the same thing again next time too.

Some people are just shit. You're one of them. Every race has winners and losers... and you are the loser this time kid.

dubs confirm

Not true. Yes I have cheated on the last on my ex but she was cheating on me too. What doesn't help is some fuckhead told her that there are guys here that won't sleep with girls if they know the girl has hooked up with me

Do you yearn for the nectar of her skin?

>girls hooking up with you
Dude, you are an obvious virgin. Just stop.

You go ahead and try and convince yourself buddy, might be tomorrow, might be a couple years from now. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

I'm a good looking guy actually

Any man who uses the term "fuckboy" unironically should immediately kill themselves.

I done the same thing. Lost the best thing that ever happened to me. Fuck it. Boys will be boys.

>only cheating twice
>not turning her into your slavebitch who somehow ends up enjoying it
you're doing it all wrong faggot. kys.

idk but i have those same poppies
a fuck ton

Tell me more about your story. I'm dying to relate to somebody here. I've been drinking since noon

This.

Bitches only leave you for cheating if you're beta enough to let them leave.

yeah i wouldn't hook up with a girl who fucked such a raging faggot like yourself neither.

>Fuck it. Boys will be boys.

I don't get it, does that make you feel better or something?

>How do I get what I want regardless of what the girl wants?

She wants you out of her life you stupid piece of shit. If you had any respect for her at all you'd leave her alone.

Just keep calling her and trying to see her. I've seen a lot of guys go this route and girls eventually take them back. I've never done it
BECAUSE IM DONE! DONE! ON TO THE NEXT ONE DONE AND IM DONE AND IM ON TO THE NEXT ONE DONE AND IM DONE AND IM ON TO THE NEXT ONE DONE AND IM DONE AND IM ON TO THE NEXT ONE DONE AND IM DONE AND IM ON TO THE NEXT ONE DONE AND IM DONE AND IM ON TO THE NEXT ONE DONE AND IM DONE AND IM ON TO THE NEXT ONE

>used to be

theres a whole board for advice, it's called Advice, it's located in /adv/, they give advice.

That's not you. Nice try.

Nah Sup Forums can handle this

>used to be a fuckboy
>cheat on her twice
>some broad
>angel

nah you're still 100% fuccboi

Please give details

OP you're like thirteen get the fuck out of here

If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated twice. Dick.

You don't deserve her you fuckin retard.

That's not true maybe I'm bipolar or have multiple personality disorder or something

You're a joke. If you really loved her, you probably wouldn't have cheated on her. I hope she finds someone better than you.

Its worse than we thought...

There's not much else to say but you will learn to live with it.

Yes it does

Second law of thermodynamics, famicon.
You dun goofed, deal with it.

You don't have the first clue of what bipolar is or what it's like.
There is no way you can be over 15. Go back to Tumblr.

How ashamed of myself should I be if I am 23 years old

if you loved her you wouldn't have cheated on her, retard.

You cheated on her, twice. You have aspergers and deserve it you twat

You are young so fuck more bitches You weren't in love, you were infatuated.

Fuck more bitches. Don't ACT like a bitch, stupid Chad.

23 is like 13 was in the 1960s. You are still a child. It's OK.

You should be very ashamed. You're trash and nothing more. You don't have bipolar, you don't have multiple personality disorder, you're an asshole who threw away what you had.
You fucking wish you had some way to blame your faults on something else. Here you come and complain about it to a shitton of people who fucking wish they could even get that far? I don't doubt you feel bad. You should.

You should be more than ashamed. Find the closest and fastest way to kill yourself

>used o be a fuckboy
looks like you became a fuckboy cuckstanian dipshit, you fucking fuckity fucker. I hope you get roasted in a pot of boiling hippo semen. You can't complain about being a cuck. God Bless..

summerfag retawdid actual fag stick his dick in strange and wonders why some grille won't fry his pickle

go back to servicing horny high school students

go outside and enjoy the rest of summer

I can't enjoy it without her. I'm in the verge of tears atm

you sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Go ahead and cry bitch. Post pictures.

You're still a fuckboy you faggot. Enjoy being alone for the rest of your life.