Please help /b

Please help /b.
I have a 2ds and whenever i start up the camera app or try to catch Dempamen on Dempamen 3, all I get is a green screen. I thought the camera was broken, but whenever i start up Face Raiders, the camera works just fine and on the camera calibration, the camera just keeps crashing. Does anyone know what's wrong?

I see your problem.
The problem is you have a 2DS.

dude, come on. I'm just trying to get to the root of the camera problem

your an asshole

Well what you wanna do is: Sell it to somebody who doesn't know its broken, take the money, and buy a New 3DS, a handheld actually worth owning.

wait for the battery to die and charge it up again. its one of the 2ds's basic issues

Lighten up. It's a joke. Maybe you got a faulty 2DS. If you recently bought it, go back for the warranty.

I'll try that. Any Ideas what might be wrong though??

>a handheld actually worth owning.

Is there a point in owning a handheld gaming system if you have a high-end smart phone?

it's not faulty. It only started when I opened up the 2ds to place the volume slider back in place. Did I maybe rip the ribbon that connects to the camera? But that wouldn't make sense I guess

you can try prying it open and shorting the battery prongs though, it seems risky but with experience it works. i would recommend just to play a few games until it dies and the charge it to %100.

Pokemon
Monster Hunter
Animal Crossing
Kid Icarus Uprising
Smash 4
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Mario Kart 7

And no, Pokemon GO doesn't count.

Yea, I'll try running out the battery for now, thanks user

You probably did miss one of those ribbons or didn't connect something right or maybe even forgot to put one of those tabs down so ribbon might be loose. Forgetting even one can make something not work. Wouldn't hurt to double check if you still have the tools.

NP. just to wait for it to die just speed run pokemon heart gold or platinum or something.
hope that helps ;)

Aren't most or those kids games and can't you just use an emulator for them?

I have the tools with me. Is it possible that the ribbon is not fully clipped in? Because putting the ribbon back in place is awkward due to how the camera screws into the back cover, maybe I don't have it fully clipped in, though that sounds ridiculous that it only half works.

yeah, on pc

nah they got emulators for smartphones now.
and if you dabbled into it to any extent you would know that.

They're good games, and there's no emulator for 3DS games.

>Playing with a touch screen.
You...You aren't serious, right?

yes?
but from what i understand they are a bitch to install and have their faults here and there with alot of games but its entirely possible

Playing games with a touch screen is terrible. GBA and NES are bearable but anything else is just bad. You can't feel the buttons so you're fingers are sliding all over the place

/thread