ask a man who is suffering diarrea anything

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

how does it smell?

did ur penis wrinkle up like a raisin when u get teh poopiē squirts

like rotten guts

Don't wipe too hard because your ass will burn. Use wipes. Also, are you a member of BLM?

How many genders are there?

Why make this thread?

What did you eat? Is it an STI? Gotta catch them all like Pokémon. Is that you in the pic OP?

nah it smells too bad here. Erections are impossible. not even with your mom sucking me.

strawpoll.me/10865687
??

What color is it?

Do you believe in the existence of Bigfoot?

thanks for the tips.

No I'm not but some of the shits I took I think they are.

Pics or it didn't happen...

two. Sexual orientation too many.

Im sitting on the toilet, bored. why not? you think all the other threads are better? they are shit too.

I had mcdonals 2 days ago. thats the only suspicious meal I have had lately.

at first was black, really black. now it's like a brown/green/yellow

Did you drink anything grape flavored?

i'd would like to but it's impossible they exist. 0 evidences. there should be a lot of evidence, to maintain an spieces you need a lot of specimen, impossible they dont left deaths body or shits like I'm doing now.

nope.

do you believe in aliens?

This is good advice, OP. I get bad shits after binging too much drugs and alcohol.

sure I do. One thing you see if you study the universe, is that there is nothing that only exist in one place. The universe don't play dices, Im sure universe is full of life, in the other hand, considerng the distances between solar system the possibilty of contact between two different worlds is almost impossible unless they are in the same solar system.

thanks.

Also too much artificial sweetener will give you diaharrea too

then its a rectal bleed seek help