Cuck here

Cuck here

Would you fuck my gf Sup Forums
Tell me what you'd do to her

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsy.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude anybody whos anybody would fuck your girlfriend. stop being a pussy and go to your best friend to fuck your pussy. or some random black dude.

noods for rating

Sup Forums is not your whorehouse cuck.
Kill yourself.

Why the fuck is she barefooted in the middle of the street?

Something very passionate, like talking from da heart =P

But yeah, I'd fuck with passion. Explore her whole body, run her inner thigh with my hand, press against her with my body, generate some heat and friction and overload her with looove. Hahaha

Cuck here, trade privately? email?

Yeah I found her on Facebook and am sending screenshots and a link to this thread. Have fun having a talk. But maybe this is good as you can finally ask her if she want to fuck a real man in front of you. You're welcome

I was so fucking close to having a threesome with my gf and a guy friend of hers. We had planned it and we were all hanging out and drinking and when we went to do shit i was gonna fuck her for a bit while she blew him and we woulda switched. I was in position to fuck her waiting for the blowjob to start and this mother fucker actually fell asleep on us. Were laying there like what the fuck. Needless to say the threesome didnt happen and me and her went into a different room and fucked. What a queer that guy was.

Is this op

I'd you did, you'd post the reply.....or at least proof!

op here. sadly, no. my bitch is loyal. hate it.

Lol. A threesome doesnt make her not loyal you ignorant fuck. It was somethingwe mutually wanted. And had planned it and create rules together. Shes not fucking people behind my back. Look up loyal bud.

i wasn't insulting you or her at all, but if you're this insecure, i don't think you could have handled the threesome emotionally anyway

Want me to msg her? I'm in Chicago and I would fuck her

I'm waiting op you serious or what

Waiting...

I wouldn't worry. she's hot, john

OP rn

sauce
bitsy.
in/30777

I'd definitely start her off with a bowl of eggs.