So I was at the Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dog at PNC Art Center and my friends and I were smoking a blunt in the parking...

So I was at the Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dog at PNC Art Center and my friends and I were smoking a blunt in the parking lot. Next thing we know a fucking armada of pigs comes down on us. Now we're all charged with possession of less than 50 g but here's the situation.

Two of my friends were already convicted and conditionally discharged and the other is just a baby (18yo) and has no money to pay for the stupidly steep fine. It's my first offense and I'm a good boy so I'm absolutely sure it will just be a conditional discharge for me. I want to take the fall for them so they can be discharged with no record. Can this be done?/Is this possible?

>TLDR I want to take the fall for 3 friends for marijuana possession, is it possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5HvG-aeFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sucks to be dumb niggers

that's what you get for being a degenerate.

No

fuck off nigger.

You should have taken the blame when you got busted. its too late now if everyone has been charged and fined already.

Take the fall? They already caught them smoking there is nothing more to do, maybe hire a good lawyer and find a loophole.

you should be helping OP take the rap for this, so he can live out his nigger jail rape fantasies

One option.
>Kill your friends.

No shut up you retard. Dont say anything. ur friend will be fine and it will teach you all a lesson about smoking weed in public like a bunch of dickheads.

Should've been more careful, what can I tell you~~

Not legal in NJ retard. Number 2- pnc is notorius for keeping that shit out AND theres a trooper barrack there. You should pay the fine because youre a dumbass

OP here no one is fined yet this happened a few hours ago. The court date is in a few weeks. We were all smoking yeah but the charge is for possession. Can't I just plead guilty and take the wrap for it instead of all 4 of us?

>Ayyy weed lmao

Sort of depends on a few factors, all of which are dependant on how you wish to proceed with this lol.

Don't you guys have duty counsel over there? Also, you should probably remember / write down what was said and the actions of said night, as that will play a factor down the road.

You'd be better off consulting a lawyer. But since you haven't gone to court yet you might be able to take full blame still. If they found weed on your friends you might be shit out of luck. If all they found was the blunt you where smoking you might be able to take full blame.

That's what happens when you do drugs, retard.

Depends on what they told the officers, if the officers allow it, and all that stuff. Kind of "had to do it then and there" kind of thing.

But if you walk in a cop to all of it they MAY buy it. But probably not getting 3 to them is better then 1.

No shut up retard. Talk to your public defender, since i assume you dont have a private attorney (pleb). He or she will tell you to shut up and your friend will probably say sorry a bunch and be fine.

you cant do shit if there is even a chance any of the cops witnessed them smoke or posses it in any way. If you try to take the blame and they testify it was all of you, you also just perjured yourself on top of it.

Not so young wild and free are ya now kid?

Stupid smokers.

Why don't you idiots use edibles instead? Easy as fuck to make, eat b4 event and it's all good!

Also see a lawyer, not Sup Forums. LAWYER.

LIVE LIVE LIVE//

Get in here:

That's a really bad idea. They might charge you with distribution and you friends may still get charged with possession. If you have money, always get a good lawyer and he'll advise you well. I realize it's not super serious, but you making legal maneuvers for your friend's benefit will get you fucked.

Once the charges set options are limited. The prosecutor has no real reason to offer a deal like that when he can multiple convictions at once just as easy. He and the judge will see right through your scheme, especially in Homdel. If you walk in an plead guilty and friends plead not guilty it just means they go to trial

Best bet if for all of you to get lawyers and let them work out the best options for each of you

>my friends and I were smoking a blunt in the parking lot.
Well that was fucking dumb

>Can't I just plead guilty
why the fuck would you want to do that?

Google legal aid for your area and find some free legal advice.

Hi. Black people are equal to whites in every way, both physically and intellectually.

Too late. OP will put sharpie in pooper by the end of this thread.

Are you black? If not, then there's not shit you can do

New Jersey is second only to Texas as far as States To Stay The Fuck Out Of. Fascist backwater.

Especially as long as Fat Christie is the governor.

>wiz and snoop convention
>arrested for weed

You wont be talking to these friends 10 years from now

Abort mission

Didn't you idiots hear him? He has no money. Get a state appointed lawyer and tell him what you want to do. It's between you and the lawyer's discretion.

They've already found you to be in possession of weed, so more information is needed. Who was it found on? Who was seen smoking it? Specifics matter, but honestly you shitbags deserve to rot anyways. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5HvG-aeFo

dude chill
OP's probably b8
this is Sup Forums

Someone once said
>throw that shit away!
>only niggers smoke weed!

OP is not a faggot today, he's a nigger.

Whoa there. Let's not get crazy. Next thing ya know you'll be asking for desegregation and shit...