Wallpaper thread, had to wipe pc, show me the good good

Wallpaper thread, had to wipe pc, show me the good good

i am the only one bumping this thread

is this thread a kill?

that's my last pic

is anyone still here?

>had to wipe pc
Okay. Either there's an extremely large quantity of mega retards making these threads, or you fuckers all think you need some bullshit fake ass excuse just to make a fucking thread. If you want to make it, god damn make it, you don't need a motherfucking excuse.

Bamp

Did this thread trigger your simple mind? Do everyone a favor and go fuck yourself :)

Wew lad. Did your mother forget to give you your pills today?

:^)

Posting weeb cancer while trying to argue with people

>Thinks anime is automatically cancer

I bet you think movies and books are cancer too, :^).

What. So everyone's opinion is effectively invalidated if they happen to like something you don't, which is, entirely unrelated to the argument/ subject at hand?

Did you graduate from preschool yet?

Continues to post weeb cancer

Is someone offended by my 10/10 waifu? Do drawings usually offend you? You must be one remarkably feeble lad. Kek.

Nope an opinion is invalid to me when coupled with a anime school girl

ignore the autistic

FUCK OFF WEEB SCUM!!
sorry, had to get that off my chest.

>school girl
She's actually Japanese Military. But I don't expect you to know this, so I'll let you off. The schoolgirl/ highschool fetish isn't something I'm particularly fond of myself. It's actually difficult finding good anime that have little to do with the subject.

>being this butthurt.

I-It's okay user, want a hug?

if i see you in public ill choke you and burn your body pillow you fucking scum.

>getting a body pillow

Who the fuck does this? Literally? God damn. Fuck.

>choke you
Good luck, :^). I'm trained in various martial arts and own a katana... No, I'm kidding. That's not even remotely true. But I do own a hand crafted roman short sword, that needs to desperately be oiled, cleaned, and polished. I just got done sharpening an old buck hunting knife with a waterstone.

One should not consider a simple drawing thought up by a random person as 'waifu'

The cringe is strong

this thread is cancer

She's a character I rather like. I'm not addicted to her or some autistic thing like that. I'm mostly pulling your eyelashes on this one.

Want some dagashi?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons thinking they are your wife.

>katana collection

>he owns tools and goes outside/ does fundamental things that have kept the human race alive and existent, laying way to have a hold on this planet

>wow what a fucking cringe worthy faggot he is.

You're mistaking me for the cringe material you usually see, in relation to "muh animu", which I'm literally making fun of and you're somehow too retarded to see that.

Like this. I don't own a katana. Try reading, they should teach that in school or something.

If anything, I'd get a traditional tanto, not that I really need one. I barely use any swords, but knives are a different story. I use knives in hunting, wood-work, utility, etc. The weird americanized tanto blade on knives is pretty stupid. Extremely ineffective for anything but stabbing/ piercing, which is only if the blade has a well build spine and extends towards the tip by the second angle.