/balk/ - Balkan Thread

"Butifel and developed Skopje edition, really makes me think" edition

Old also, here we bash the autist who considers Skopje as literally the Berlin of Balkans

Other urls found in this thread:

telecompaper.com/news/telekom-slovenije-acquires-cosmofon-germanos-macedonia--664975
skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3666
youtube.com/watch?v=tUFVBfSsQMg
stat.gov.mk/PrikaziSoopstenie_en.aspx?rbrtxt=41
youtube.com/watch?v=6OCKGt5d9bA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

developed and nice

Even more development (btw the shop with the -G- on the right is + HELLENIC +)

Skopje, when + ΑΝCIENД + meets + MOДEPH +

>Justinian I (/dʒʌˈstJniən/; Latin: Flavius Petrus Sabbatius Iustinianus Augustus; Greek: Φλάβιος Πέτρος Σαββάτιος Ἰουστινιανός Flávios Pétros Sabbátios Ioustinianós) (c. 482 – 14 November 565), traditionally known as Justinian the Great and also Saint Justinian the Great in the Eastern Orthodox Church, was a Byzantine (East Roman) emperor from 527 to 565. During his reign, Justinian sought to revive the empire's greatness and reconquer the lost western half of the historical Roman Empire. Justinian's rule constitutes a distinct epoch in the history of the Later Roman empire, and his reign is marked by the ambitious but only partly realized renovatio imperii, or "restoration of the Empire"

Remember

Czar Samuil was Macedonian
Justinian was Macedonian

Btfo Japan with your fancy train stations, Skopje is literally 25th century

Remember "Bloc" from Call of Duty 4?

In Skopje, there is a 1:1 real life imitation model

Also, Skopje had a lot of butifel modern art sculptures

Certain neighborhoods of Skopje take us straight to Rio De Janeiro too!

Skopje citizens also respect Islam

I cant get my temperature below 38C. Will I die?

Mother Teresa of Kosovo is an important figure for the Macedonians of Skopje

paracetamol 1000mg quickly

Oh man, unbelievable what is considered art these days.

КPAЛИГ ИH MOЙ CКИH

but mother teresa was born in scopia

>THIS is the most developed city in the Balkan peninsula.

Yeah, speaks volumes about how glorious is life in the Republika Makedonija

w8 they have Germanos shops over there?
oyyy

even ALIENS from other planets visit SKOPJE to witness the Glory of the Macedonian Empire

telecompaper.com/news/telekom-slovenije-acquires-cosmofon-germanos-macedonia--664975

used to be, but Balkan Austrians (aka Slovenians) bought it from our OTE

Would hit with benis desu

good good they keep all the grek businesses in one place
that way it would be easier to buy them back

Would fuck

Also taking the b8 this hard

FYROM BTFO'd: the thread

will the styrofomians ever recover?

>I will show what a shithole Skopje is
>*posts flattering charming photos of Skopje*

Hajde hajde bre, if nobody answered to baits with memes and stupid humor, we'd be already in another site, the one with the alien mascot

we also own their oil refineries

huehue

In fact in Skopje there is really nothing to see. At least some years ago when I went there and the statues didnt exist back then. Their historical old town was a muslim neighborhood and it was rather poor and made a dangerous impression to me.

Google Federation Square in Melbourne then Flinders Street Station and St Paul's Cathedral. One of them doesn't belong

For other art you can check out -
>Southern Cross Station
>RMIT Building 80
>RMIT Design Hub
>Melbourne Performing Arts Centre

AAAAAAH WHAT IS THAT MONSTROSITY

My personal rating of >400k Balkan cities ive visited is:

Top 3:

Solun
Plovdiv
Novi Sad

Worst 3:

Skopje (basically nothing to see back then)
Bucharest (except the old town which is nice)
Belgrade (because theres a lot potential wasted, city centre even not 2km radius)

But in general I think every city has its charme and one needs to spend more time in it to really find the good sides. Except maybe if we are talking about some Russian industrial communist city in Siberia.

Forgot to mention that all 3 buildings occupy 3 different corners of the same intersection

From what I heard, rural Macedonia has literally more things to see that Skopje itself

The independence of Macedonia was a mistake and their people are paying the price. Their political elite, instead of trying to fix this by making ties with the rest EU participating giants around (us and you), just tries to sell populism and eat away money on bullshit like Skopje2014

oyyyy the greks are buying everything\
WE MUST STOP THEM

Yes but once in while Australian modern art really makes history, such as the Opera in Sydney. Are Australians as friendly as Canadians? I heard theres a lot of racism going on in AUS.

It has some charme in terms of nature. For the small territory Macedonia occupies it does contain a lot of nature. If you look at neighboring Serbia for example youll find less notable landscape than in Macedonia.

That's the worst you could come up with greek monkey? We really are 1st world

Post me one proof that Macedonia is first world and I will stop this memery

It's a beatiful place, that's for sure

That's because we design our cities so we can live in them

Not for you to "see" shit. We dont want/need anyone here

now the whole thread will be ruined by mk ikibey
bravo grcija

I could never take this picture in Greece

There is no part of Greece that looks better than this and that's soon the entirety of this city

Anyone here on Skyscrapercity?

this actually looks charming

What is Macedonia really?

We're Bulgarian and Albanian diaspora in one small cunt. There is no sea here so we can't focus on tourism and we didn't have big cities to be able to do anything. We were agricultural illiterates. We did have hella history and good genetics but that's about it.

Now things are changing and because we realized our weaknesses we'll come out on top and be better than all of them. We have a big city with global potential reach now

χμμμμμμμ

skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3666

Here, if you are that much into pavement youll like it

fyromskibey btfo, ellada is America tier

10 years ago: 40% unemployment, t shirt industry

Now: 20% unemployment, industry, exporting to eu

10 years from now: almost no unemployment, industry, wealth

hello török szláv szarik

It's not marked the same

You're like riding on stones with no designated riding area. 3rd world

>We're Bulgarian
no you arent.

>There is no sea here so we can't focus on tourism
absolute bullshit.

Why are you posting nature? Post greek infrastructure from your pov like I do here

Fuck off xpozed

go spin a dog

to contribute to a discussion you typically need some arguments to build you viewpoint on, you dumb shit

Why do I have endless pictures?

Because we are getting that much infrastructure. What they build in your city in 40 years they build here in 2.

hála Istennek nem vagyok egy török szláv szar, mint te.

I bet you don't have modern stuff like this, lmao cuckkk

Yeah we're definitely friendly enough to most people. Indians are smelly but have jobs. Arabs here are better than Arabs in Europe because the majority are Christians and the Muslims have a lot of Shia among them. Still a lot of drug dealing and biker gang connections though. Vietnamese born here are chill. All the white South Africans coming here recently are nice. The main group everybody hates and wants to genocide now are the Sudanese because they're violent criminals who carjack and raid houses, assault homeowners and steal their cars in the middle of the night in groups of up to 15. Also millionaire Chinese investors are inflating our housing market by outbidding Australians

>the sign is tilted
>low-quality concrete
>ugly ad banners everywhere
You really are Bulgarian.

HUGE
ASS
GREEK
MALLS

Looks ok. like it was in Mexico. Let me show you real bridges from our new e-35. You'll be riding this when it's your time to immigrate here because we're better than bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=tUFVBfSsQMg

We have everything desu

what arguments you need you retarded piece of shit?

>we're bulgarians
no they arent bulgarians since 1944 - it's pretty obvious they arent and i'm perfectly fine with that. Go to FYROM and ask them if they are Bulgarians if you don't believe me, dumb shit.

>There is no sea here so we can't focus on tourism
>implying only countries with sea access can have tourism
Go tell that to Swiss, Hungarians, Czech and Slovaks, retard-o.

Do you like my contribution now, my special friend?

t.xpozed

yes, that's better. don't pop a vein.

I thought that with a proxy i would be safe wtf?!

found this picture
Macedonians have neither

no churches on Skopje only mosques (merhaba turkler)
no electric cars, only diesel cigan 3cycles

It's not tilted it's just the camera fucking up

None of this shit existed in 2015 anyway

gj now, fyrombey will ask gruio to build a bridge connecting ohrid to pogradec

it's true, it has more mosques than churches now. an NGO has recently also published statistics that show the Albanian population in 2016 was 40% of the country

lmao albanian police bought electric cars but there was only one problem they didnt had recharging spot in albania

>mosques
there's 365 days in the year, after all

>Tiltedonia

We had 25 teslas registered in skopje last year

Since 2017 they cut import taxes on electric cars to 0% and give 5000 euros for any one who wants to buy an electric car in excess of 30,000 euros. So you pay 0% like we're in the eu and the government gives you money.

Also they're building a network of hundreds of free chargers in the next 2 years so even remote villages could drive them. Electric cars will get toll free travel and parking in the central areas.

>Meблoмaк
This retarded shit of putting some abbreviation of the country name in company names exists only in Bulgaria and Macedonia

>Since 2017 they cut import taxes on electric cars to 0% and give 5000 euros for any one who wants to buy an electric car in excess of 30,000 euros.

>Oh you're a rich fuck? Here, have some tax money!
>t. FYROM government

Balkan is a magical place

>Go tell that to Swiss, Hungarians
ne hasonlítsuk össze magatokat nekünk.

nyálkás cigány.

I wonder if they'll come up with a fast food chain named MacDonalds then

Lol sure

Someone said the MUSLIM (not albanian - just mudslime) population could reach 40% by 2040 or some shit date like that.

Except they didn't account we'd pop out 30k babies every year. Do you know how many muslims immigrated in the last 10 years? We could be 90% christian.

allahu akbar, aki

How is driving a 30k car rich?

If they don't pollute our city they should get 5k euros

When the average net salary is 400 EUR to drive a 30000 EUR car isnt exactly for the average Macedonian I gues.

>How is driving a [EUR]30k car rich?
I love our Balkan mentality.

30k is upper middle class, he explicitly stated "rich".

Average net is shit because half the salary goes to social security (but it's really good here, see - ) while albos pay 0% tax so it looks like they get the same money as us.

Average wage was 550 euros stat.gov.mk/PrikaziSoopstenie_en.aspx?rbrtxt=41

Here in sk we obviously have more high earners and out of those high earners if a few hundred decide to spend 50-100k on a car that's a great start to set a predicament for the average person to get one.

a balkán egy vicc.

>How is driving a 30k car rich?
helo gruevski's relative

>there are Macedonians working for Greek bosses itt

I'm waiting for Greeks to post Greek streets

a lot of my Macedonian employees hit on me all the time and want to cheat on their Albanian/Macedonian bfs with me but I remain stalwart and remind them the only real Macedonians are Greeks then tell the little hussies to go back to work

>How is driving a 30k car rich?

>300€ a month salary
>driving 30k€ car
>you need to save up only 10 years to buy the car
Classic FYROMian logic.

nah, you just do it the Balkan way, get huge loans to get that car

nah the country gives u 5k euros for a car like that so u basically pay 0%

a balkán, afrika

yea, that's what retards here do all the time. Work for min-wage and buy the latest iPhoney.
Can't understand that mentality.
FYROMians might be bulgarians after all... hmm

how can you pay 0%, when the country gives you 5k€ and the car costs 30k€?
Here's some math for dummies - 30k-5k=25k
You need to save up your memewage for only 7 years and the car is all yours. Dumb shit is what you are, friend.

>bulgaria
>white

He's pretending like the cuckposter

Man I don't know if you're stupid or really trying.

People who buy electric cars worth 50k are not on a salary.

>this greek song is more popular in Bulgaria than in Greece
youtube.com/watch?v=6OCKGt5d9bA

igaz, minden te török cigányok

he's right about everything he's said too. it's unfortunate but what the fuck were you expecting? and of course the anti-white sentiment is wrong but the double standards much of Sup Forums (mostly the Northern European autists and their new world descendants) has about whites in non-white lands vs vice versa are hilarious

it's like shitting on Balkan revolutionaries for being less than kind to their former Muslim masters