Guys I need help. Like serious help

Guys I need help. Like serious help,

For the past three years I've been obsessing over a grill I met on Xbox live and I think I'm in love with her but she doesn't think anything of me. I masturbate to her daily and even tried to contact her with a fake number to try to get nudes. It didn't work and now I beat off to her even harder. I cum to her at least 3x a day and constantly think about her.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3N9m-Qfl2WU
youtu.be/99uJdr8Rmvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Moar

I want to fuck her so bad fam. I imagine her pussy is tight as fuck. I'm masturbatiing to the thought of it right now.

Listen, OP. You gotta do something so crazy and so extreme, that she'll have to notice you. Good luck man.

I've already flown out to her town and tried to meet with her. She told me she couldn't. I brought gifts and everything that I still mailed to her.

Post her pic

Awww... That chick is fucking crazy! Not everyone is lucky enough to have someone FLY OVER. :, D

The only way to get her is to save her life from certain death. You need to rescue her from a car wreck,if her brakes stopped working or bust in and carry her out of a burning house. Do this and she will love you forever.

I have friends that post here that know of her. I don't want to identify myself because this shit is beta as fuck

You're not getting full face

Carrots! Hihi

What?

>Red hair=carrots
Never heard that before?!

I just want to cum all over her

Don't tell her that. ;)
youtu.be/3N9m-Qfl2WU

I want to tie her up and fuck her repeatedly while she squirms

I need to fuck her

50 shades of gray!
youtu.be/99uJdr8Rmvg

Looks like you already have her nudes. Just send her a pic of your hot dogs over Xbox live

I wish I had her nudes. I'd literally kill to see her nudes. I love her so much

How much do you know her personality wise?

I've been talking to her by phone and text almost every day for 3 years. I want to make her my wife

tell her that youre not into her, thatll make her soooo jealous that she'll fly to YOU and dry hump you will u play xbox

3 years? jesus christ

Every day. I need her. I love her. But she doesn't love me.it hurts fam I really do love her and I will make her mine.

You talk more with her than I do with my best friend. Lol (once every 5 months) :(

have u ever just told her how u felt?

I love her so much but like I said she doesn't think the same. It kills me fam. I wish she was mine so bad. It's honestly depressing

This

I have. She told me she doesn't feel the same way and we're just good friends.

Why would she send me such lewd pictures and then say that? It hurts.

SHE'S PLAYING HARD TO GET. How dare she. 0_o

at one point did this happen? you said youve talked for 3 years? when in this 3 years history did this happen

>29 replies
>7 posters
Drink bleach newfag

I even showed her my hard cock and cum and she told me she didn't want it. She just wants to be friends

I told her my feelings about a year ago. She said it was flattering but she didn't think of me that way and just wanted to be friends.

What kind of gifts? How would you know what she likes?

dude its just time to move on its not happening

Ouch... that stings.

I bought her some earrings, a necklace, and some clothes. All in it was $4700.00

Pls no

Shove this apple down your pie hole.

Waoh I hope a black guy fucked her l, just cuz you're so pathetic

I'll just hang myself. No worries

That's a lot of fucking money

Don't. You still have a chance for retribution. Let her go and learn not to be clingy

Wtf!? No!

Build up your self esteem and try again. You got this, OP. No giving up aloud!

It was
She's the only woman I've ever loved. I can't get over her, I've tried but I always just try to find someone that looks like her. I only want her.

She's made it so clear though.

Do you know if she got them?

I think you've got to let her go. Limiting your contact with her and focusing on yourself for a while seems like the best option.

Right. You're not in love with her. You don't know her. Right now, she is a complex fantasy in your head and you masturbate to that fantasy; not actually her.
1) stop masturbating so much. Don't masturbate for at least 3 days, and then only once.
2) stop thinking about her and actually go out and try to meet girls
3) if you still think about her after that, then try flirting, propose to meet otherwise she'll be a fantasy forever

I know for a fact she did
But I need her. She's my everything.

Either you getting catfished or cockblocked nig, either way fuck out boy you're getting fucked over

She didn't return them? How would you know that?

It must be hard to feel that way, but just think that if you do this for yourself, you might find someone someday that loves you unconditionally. Wouldn't that be better than the heartbreak you have now?

I think she's pulling a catfish, too, just to fuck him over and throw him in the garbage.

I've watched enough catfish (retarded I know) to know how easily you can slip into that hole. OP, if you find out it's a catfish I'd take her/him to court

I know she's real because I've video Skyped her and talked on the phone.
She told me how much she loved them and how much she appreciated me. It made me feel so happy she liked them.
Maybe. I just love her so much and she's my standard for a woman and I can't find anyone else that fits her standard. I honestly only want her and I hate myself for it.

>I know she's real because I've video Skyped her and talked on the phone.

You did NOT.

But I did, several times.

Don't hate yourself. We've all been there. Do you have any hobbies? Do that, get your mind off her.

Haha OP is too faggot to be real, this must be bait. Does he know how much hotter German hookers he could abduct for that kind of money? Please. All of us should know that the women picks the man, the man just had to initiate the conversations and hit the gym and be smart and funny and in no way needy and clingy like faggot OP. Go download Tinder and let your Chad friends look at your profile b4 you submit it, faggots. Learn to take pics, play sports or box or Jiu Jitsu or w/e and be unawkward

You should hate yourself, you pathetic inbred. You must be ugly and awkward as fuck you ugly fucker. Go change that

I play guitar, ride motorcycles, and weld folk art. The issue is that the songs I write are about her and the folk art I make and sell is basically inspired by conversations I've had with her or even her directly. Motorcycles are the only thing that keep my mind off her for even then I always think about her riding with me.
Existing hurts.

long distance relationships are the only kind of relationships that are painful after and during the relationship, get out while you still can

OP is off in Lala land like the rest of you neckbeard gamer fags and needs to date girls in his league like us smart boys do... Unless this is all bait which I hope

this

She's 3700 miles away.

I'm so sorry bro, been there, I know it sucks, but you have to move on, I'm trying too.

What is so sexy about her that she can overcome you like this?

OP, do you talk to anyone about her? Maybe venting would help you get over her.

Dude none of those hobbies are physical ones, you need to move your fat flabs and get motivated. Super hot bodies want super hot bodies, it's the way of life and if you wanna play with the big boys you gotta get buff, or reeally rich AND cool... Which you'll never be cool. Lower your standards, pussy is pussy, fuck some fat chicks and climb your way up to the top of the Lady ladder.
This advice is to be spread to all awkward anons.

How did you do it? It's so hard to move on, I can't just cut her out of my life completely and I really do love her.

yeah i was in a LDR with a gril from australia (im california) for 4 years but couldnt afford to fly out and meet her, she ended up leaving me because "not being able to she you and touch you is too painful" half a year later i inherited a shit load of money from my passed great aunt and when i messaged her that i can finally go see her worry free she said she was too busy. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

But I only want my Mary.

Omg did you reeally fly all the way there? Dude if this is real get mental help and tell your therapist everything you've told us about your clingy desperate autistic art and obsession. You have a major mental illness and it's going to take a lot of self-strengthening to live a normal happy life.

I've talked to my mates about her and they all say I'm an overly obsessive faggot who will never make it.

That's your crush's name, OP?

I haven't hahhahahaha
Just happened yesterday.
Well, It has been a 4 year thing, but just today I realized that I really do have to move on.

Id greentext but its to long and I doubt someone would read it.

>Guys i need help.
>But Guys, you don't get it, i need her.
No. You need help. Which means you need to stop all this right now unless you want this fantasy to crush your remaining hopes of a real relationship.
Seriously, man, how can you think anything will come out of something that started on Xbox live? lol If you haven't met her so far, it's way too late.
Just think about your own health instead of chasing a ghost dream.
This is what you need.

I got a passport and everything spent $3000 just getting there. I know it's crazy and I need help but even my therapist says it's nice I've met somebody. I just need to make it real. I'm sick I know it I need help but idk where to start. I'm literally obsessed with mary. I would do anything st any time for her. I love her more than life:

lmagine how many cocks have went through her since you started talking with her, all those tasty loads she accepts from dudes who didn't even gift anything to her ever, and still the only "action" you get is being her personal bank account.

Fuck you, she's different. She's not a whore like most women.

Dude, get your shit together. $4700,- on a girl you met on xbox lifeless and said she isnt interested in being with you. Fucking let it be, many fish in the ocean. Especially with $4700,- in ur pocket. Oh wait....

Because she said so to you?

/thread

Oh my God, Therapy really is bullshit! There's no hope for you

I only want her.

Dude all girls are whores and you're an idiot. She's on Xbox live, she's a whore

This thread IS is bait. Yes.
/thread

So you want a whore is what you're saying?

"Even my therapist" listen up looney, she doesnt want you. If you arent getting full nudes after spending $4700 then its a fucking no go. Move on, you sound like a fucking 15 year old who fell in love for the first time

>!
If you're so adamant she doesn't like you, get over it. Your beating a dead horse at this point.

Sure, you sound even more of a whore than her. l'm sure you give her money for nothing while she cucks you behind your back because you secretly enjoy it.

This, OP. Set her house on fire with gasoline then rush in and grab her from the burning house.

How the fuck do you get "you're" right the first time then fuck up the second time?

woah provide us with more pictures, to examine your circumstances...

no hes beating his dick

It sounds likes he loves the role of the victim, my therapist, she doesnt love, i spend so much, blablabla.

What games have you two played on XBOX Live, OP?