Hey, Sup Forums I'm trying some H tomorrow for my first time ever

Hey, Sup Forums I'm trying some H tomorrow for my first time ever
If anyone here has tried it, what can I expect it to feel like? I heard it feels like molly
Any advice would be great

Good job on fucking your life up you tremendous faggot.

I hope you od under a bridge somewhere and no one finds you body for weeks.

Seriously don't do it. It's a stupid drug.

It's nothing like molly.
It's not hallucinogenic at all.
It's sedating and euphoric but shooting first time is idiotic.
I hope you snort or worse, smoke. Smoking is a waste. Just snort a little, see how you feel, and snort more if necessary.
Wait 20 mins between snorts.

Save yourself years of depravecy and torment before you either die or get clean through one of the most excruciating processes ever.

Don't do it.

rolling for this

dont be a faggot and buy some pot

If you want to be junkie trash just skip a few steps and go right to blowing some homeless Dude.

Faggot.

Never tried, but have fun being a junkie for the rest of your life. Paying for needles with change until you od somewhere. Why even live?

I was going to lace it on a blunt but if that's wasting it then I'll snort it
Any other tips?

This

Feels awesome; everything is great. Then u get hooked. I've been battling that shit for 17 years.

Its the warmest, most euphoric rush. That feeling you get going to grandmas after a bad day. The best feeling ever.
Oh how i miss those day

Don't do it OP it is like a fire and will take over

My advice to you would be to just not do it. Go find some LSD or shrooms or maybe peyote.

He's obviously gotten play with that body if he's confident enough to poast it. Damn. The tight cunt he's likely had

fake ass cohiba my nigger

Clearly you're a dumb little faggot who has never done opiates before.

Are you snorting or smoking it?

yep. lady h, i just need my girl.

Find a different hobby.

At least with pills you have some small chance of maintaining a somewhat normal life. You start with heroin and you are undeniably fucked OP.

Opioids of all kinds are an almost unerring recipe for trouble, but heroin will own you. Even if you're lucky enough to kick it when you realize how much it's fucked your life, you'll have a lifelong struggle to not relapse.

Only one way to avoid that, don't do heroin. Weed, sure. Hallucinogens, why the fuck not. X or molly, just don't dehydrate yourself to death and try not to kill yourself the day after. Cocaine, not the smartest idea but it won't hook you for life right away.

Opioids are unique in that the subjective experience whilst on them is always better than real life. Always. If you start down that road you'll constantly crave the high. You'll remember how it felt for the rest of your life and you'll never escape the craving to experience it just one more time.

Get some weaker opiate instead of h. Tillidin or tramadol.

>NEVER shoot your first time
>snort a small line and wait ten minutes
>try to never do it 3 days in a row or you'll start to feel more and more cravings and mild withdrawals at night when you don't have it
>used to manage a hotel for 6 years and have good life
>three years later here I am, withdrawaling for the past month after leaving methadone clinic cold turkey
>have no job
>have no car
>live back at my parents

All because I was curious and wanted to try it that one time. Heroin is a fickle bitch

Assuming you're talking about shooting it, It feels like a warm blanket suddenly gets pulled all over your body and everything is just fucking fine. It feels fucking awesome but will ruin your life. Everyone here is right. You shouldn't do it.

I've tried those but not peyote yet, sadly