Review an album without using the letter E

Review an album without using the letter E

>beatles discography

it's bad

It's shit.

>b[e]atles discography
You've failed, user

good thing the review is the line after that

Burzum is amazing, and Varg is an innovator.

>It's the thing he's reviewing and not the review it's self
I'll allow it

Slint's 2nd album is an amazing LP inspiring an avant uprising of a kind of music known as post-rock. Using kick-ass riffs and fantastic drumming, this album's songs told of vamps, captains, and similarly strange things. This is good. I am sorry for talking much of that of an autistic immigrant. 10/10

>strange
Fuck i tried

This shit is viscous and brutal. Harsh, monolithic, and totally mind-numbing. 9/10

E out of F

mr mangum & co mix guitars, static, frantic drums and horns to play music that sounds old and odd. both happy and soul crushing lyrics about a holocaust victim, god, mountains and jizz abound.

Avoiding that symbol isn't a command to ditch your oxford comma

i don't hand you a fuck

This is Th' Vlvt Undrground's 4th and final album. It is vry good and I njoy it mor than any of thair othr albums

:^)

>make
so close my guy

>make
>lauded

best one yet

I'm officially r*tard*d.

>highly lauded followup
>lauded

William Bonny - Good Vibs

jack with convincing vocal frying atop soul-crushing riffs that could prompt any man to cry

A+

I did not ask for this autism to kick so goddamn hard
WAOO this album can transform you into a rushing retard within two tracks
Play it, your spastic part will thank you

>retard

Agh fuck it

6/4 go spasm around

why yall so bad at this

ctrl-f prior to posting

>That pink Mcintosh some shit vaporwave.

It's atrociously dull and plain bad. Draws no originality from its artist and just builds on sampling without innovation.

There.

Replace with "odd", fixed

but no! actually, pic is fifth and final tvu album. it may not count for you, but still is. doug built it on his own. it was passed by by critics but isn't that bad. it's okay

>pass3d

damn

>A HANDJOB LMAO XD

Look, in truth, I can't say much about this album. It has no spirit at all. Not a solitary lick of passion was put into it. You can try to justify its lack of ambition all you want with quips you pull straight out of your ass, but this album avoids taking any sort of stand at all throughout its duration. Guitar riffs fall flat. Horns fart a shitty march again and again. Gloomy front man Mangum howls about god knows what. I cry for music. This insipid trash has no worth at all. This is art dying. Fuck this band.

Blackstar can lick my hairy ballsack and drown in my cum

BASED

ty user

Impressive

Wow! It is good. Don't you think so? Cascading sounds fill our surroundings. Catch a guy saying "Okay!" at track 2's start. Prog rock is cool. This album is its Mona Lisa. I wish this album was a girl so I could marry it.

Cool album from 2016 that almost nobody got. I wish this band wasn't so unknown.

Fuck this is hard.

dont go around saying this but its a "hoot"

Alright, so this guy lost his girl, as shown through sampling of mail. Said story is skillfully told, but it's not as important as its accompanying music which is uncanny and mindfucking, and smart too. Raw singing with companion musicians, dry sampling and minimal sound. Album's focus is an aural trip through this guy's mind during his falling out with a girl. Lots of short tracks, lots of throwing things at a wall and waiting for it to stick, but totally original. It is not as I thought it would sound, awaiting shit. Still, it drags on, it's not foolproof, but it's cool. Four stars.

A Moon Shap'd Pool is a continuation of this band's fall into a bland rut, displaying a profound lack of any inspiration for innovation and inability to attain old glory. Not that Thom was a bon vivant on old albums, but this act's moribund traits now approach a kind of sick parody. Muddy nocturnal soundscaping is not a valid path forward nowdays; to fail at utilizing old, knowing guitar hands as Johnny's should signal a major flaw! Alas, too far out from start to fix this, am I right?

Sadly, this is a catalog of gray dross, and to wallow in this hippo shit too long is inviting profound sorrow. Do not buy this, I am imploring you! (Song atop its final composition on its tracklist is OK, though, if you wish I would say a kind word or two.)

(You could go on this way for as long as you want; it's not too difficult if you know how to pick words with similar impact and connotation.)

it's just a fun exercise in writing. i dont see what the problem is

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

disappointing

e

FUCK

Haha that was an easy accident to avoid but you did it anyways haha you slipped up

I'm so glad I stopped tripfagging last year

eat a dick, asshole. I worked hard on that

THIN LIZZY WAS A FANTASTIC BAND FAMOUSLY KNOWN FOR BOYS AND TOWNS WHO ALSO BLOW MY COCK STRAIGHT INTO SOLARIS

I APPLAUD YOUR PROFUNDITY MY GOOD MAN

its calm and smooth. last track is gr8

It turns out that straining nostalgia through blurry synths and drugs forms a fun aural sojourn

A fartsmith's iliad to join his vocals with his anus brings him to Zach Hill's door. Zach is busy masturbating with a fury baffling to us mortals, but a monosyllabic call to his bud known only as "third guy" occurs and a short straw is drawn for humanity. A sad day dawns, and now civilization, with downcast brows, slumps into a loop- of dull and angry shut-ins filling piss jugs and hitting F5 with right hands firmly gripping tiny phimosis cocks.

what about big phimosis cocks

this is fantastic.

wow

not a lot of folks show admiration for mid-2000's gold akin to DIOYY. i think that's a pity, as Don't Say I Didn't Warn You lasts as a magnum opus from an optimistic instant of popular party music. built from odd, ill-fitting bits and idiosyncratic sounds, Don't Say sticks out from today's laptop pop and rock, too. DESU, I could do this shit all day. E.

ah shit they change tee bee aich to "desu" now? that totally fucks my joke up. nevermind.

Shakespeare is that you?

Too easy. Instead, I'm going to review an album using **only** the letter E.

>Eeeeee Eeeeeee ee Eee Eeeee ee eee eeeeee eeee eeee ee eee eeeeeeeeee eeee eee eeeeeeeeeeee ee eeeee eeee eeee E eeee eeeee ee ee eeeee ee eee eeee eeee eeeee eeeee ee eee eeeeeee eeee ee eee eeee eeee eeeeee eeeee ee

Look again, and look at it thoroughly.

Now, with that in mind, look at this post too.

You catching on at this point or what?

th(e)r(e)

Bullshit!

Accomplishing a major shift in connotation and mood by changing just its basic playing conditions and tonal quality is a difficult task, worth praising if Macintosh Plus can pull it off; lots of folks would call it a total victory, and so would I.

XcptionL, thbatls

>your favourite album
it's shite

Billy Corgan, play this album from start to finish at all your shows and I will applaud. Thanks.

i ain't even mad

>nine out of ten
You failed