You will never be as happy as a South African kid on their first day of school

twitter.com/hashtag/backtoschool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fe4EK4HSPkI
youtube.com/watch?v=ihjkLV_EY1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nice school uniforms
>poor as fuck shithole third world country

i don't get it user. they look better than the poorest kids here.

They don't even have shoes. Sad!

They're not poor. Their culture is not to wear shoes in that part of South Africa.

Why are they so fucking fat

They are kids you autistic motherfucker don't make fun of them
youtube.com/watch?v=fe4EK4HSPkI

Pap

>fat kid and ugly inbred kid

nah, fuck kids.

>not getting raped and killed by niggers already
how?

literally gunownership.

every saffa has a gun for a reason.

kek if only. They literally have to cage themselves to sleep. Fuck off with your saffa manliness. That's why they are all in canada following pajeets, they feel just like at home

>no shoes

I thought wh*tes were supposed to be the ones that were well off?

The good life. Pap en vleis.

south africa has one of the highest gun ownership rates.

saffas are cool folks surviving against literally the most dangerous fauna, angry rabid tribal people. you'd be armed if this is the typical person you had to fight off.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihjkLV_EY1Y

White people are not safe in South Africa

>White people are not safe in South Africa

White people are not safe in America

My point exactly. What kind of people allows this to happen in their country? Saffas are not cool, and are not surviving. They are just escaping and hiding. Sorry bro but that is far from cool.

We are in some places

Must really suck being white in South Africa.

I think you would be twice as paranoid than Brazil on the streets.

in south africa they're as poor as the niggers, if not more so

>be western country
>bro democracy is cool, you should let everyone vote
>result is ANC in power and country about to fall apart in 2017
>meanwhile president still blame da white man

just to point out i am 100% not white, but holy fuck south africans i've met describe their country as a nightmare. literally all of them have been carjacked/robbed at some point.

> South Africa comes up
> the entire thread is about Boers
Everytime.

Khoisan folk seem to be the most peaceful, especially compared to Bantu/Zulus

they are almost extinct though

there are almost 50,000 left because they were assimilated into cape coloureds

There are around 5 million Cape coloured people and according to Wikipedia they have on average 38% Koisan dna in them so they're far from extinct

yeah, they got assimilated.

Never thought I'd see a finn saying that.

Yeah this

I lived with 2 south africans last year, one a chick and one a guy and they had some fucking horror stories I tell you what

What was funny was that our other roommate was this ultra-leftist progressive faggot who would always get into arguments with them cause they were racist as fuck

Ek leer Afrikaans praat want ek wil daarnatoe trek.

Are you white? Do you want to return to Europe?

Are you black? Do you want the whites to go back to Europe?

It's probably about the same as being white in Brazil. I'd personally rather be here than in Brazil.

>finding a black South African on Sup Forums

White and will be heading to Europe as soon as I'm done studying.

>Their culture is not to wear shoes in that part of South Africa
Why?

I've never heard of not wearing shoes being a part of our culture, unless I'm at home of course

What about yellow people?

Afrikaans kids are always barefoot. Just how they roll.

School is shit. I always hated that back to school nonsense
This

Your country is cute because you have nice uniforms

I hated wearing uniform. School ties and blazers during summer is absolutely shit

Question to SouthAfricanWhiteBros

how much longer until the black south africans really get pissed and grow some balls and finally start mowing you whities down?

what's so yellow about yellow people?

They'll mow each other down before they get to us. Just like in America, black-on-black crime is significantly higher than any other form of crime.

american meme

My friend was dating a white South African girl and got the chance to talk to her father.

The guy casually mentions a black guy tried to carjack him so he shot and killed him. He says this like he's talking about breakfast.

Tough circumstances create tough men, he probably didn't feel much.

> mfw that style of fashion is forever taboo because of the Nazis
Shame.

>implying they haven't tried multiple times already throughout history

Frankly, I hate Sup Forums (especially burgeranon)'s fellating of white South Africans.

Yeah, you're surrounded by blacks. What did you expect?

> hurr durr, I'm just going to move to a place know as "the dark continent" and expect everything to be lily-white
I don't know what you're retarded Dutch ancestors were expecting.

Enjoy Africa, Cornelius.

I'm moving to South Africa. The quality of life there due educated people is higher than in Europe or America

>For educated people

Fucking autocorrect.

Pic related, a South African beach

after all the bullshit they have pulled over there whites should be grateful that they are allowed to exist. ask the russians what happend to their ppl in central asia when cccp fell.
they were chased out by everyone besides kazakstan with pitchforks

>After developing the land and bringing modern civilisation to Africa we should be grateful

Blacks fucked up mostly because of blacks

muh dick

They built the whole country out of nothing retard, they didn't just crawl out of whatever shithole your ancestors came from and move to a nicely pre-made country.

nobody invited you and you developed for your own consumption, blacks weren't even allowed to sit on your fancy benches or vote your ppl didn't do shit for them. you are lucky that you didn't meet the same fate frenchmen did in algeria

so did you shitskin paki white bootlicker. why don't you fuck off back to timbuktu if you care about white people

i swear every south african poster on Sup Forums is white
why is this

South Africa had a higher GDP per capita in the 1980's than Bulgaria had in the 2000's. Maybe you should kys you shitskin roach rape babby?

Since when has a country been formed out of people "being invited"? Just like in every country in virtually every place, ownership of the land was a battle of conquests, and life is a game of winners and losers. Whites developed because whites knew how to develop a country. Blacks didn't because they didn't know how to, and evidently still don't know how to. Apartheid was extreme and unreasonable in its minor details, but the idea that cultures should develop separately is perfectly justified.

He's a shitskin roach subhuman, you can't expect reason from him.

Are you implying that I specifically wanted to be born here? Go fuck yourself leaf.

And either way, both South Africa and Rhodesia were able to hold out militarily. The only thing that screwed toppled it all was sanctions and western interference.

They're richer, same thing with the white Latinos from Brazil, Columbia etc

its because they only counted the whites dumbass pakishit.
what about the 90% of blacks,indians and mulattos that lived just to be their slaver labor in the ghettos they weren't allowed to leave?
fucking shitskin white lickbooter you will aways be qatari cumdump manlet, drink bleach you tranny cunt
and they conquered their land back and it wouldn't be unreasonable to behead and rape the ppl who have oppressed them for 500 years. its actually strange they still haven't done it desu

>be Bulgarian
>descended from roaches raping your ancestors

kek

>his great-grandma was a roach cum dumpster

Hilarious having some shitskin roach trying to tell me I am not white.

we gypsies come here in the 1400s so dunno 'bout all that my paki ''white'' friend ;)

>He's a gypshit
>calling anyone else a paki

Those images are from the 1800's and 1900's you retarded gypshit subhuman.

Here is a comparison of roma shits and Indians. Notice anything? :^)

You are an actual descendant of Indian shit, you uneducated gypsy retard. :^) :^)

i might be brown but i fuck only white girls:)

>Paki retard trash calling anyone else a paki

Whatever stories make you tell yourself to feel better user.

also we don't look indian, to much blonde slav pussy fucking

>we don't look Indian
>i might be brown

Fucking brown retard, topkek. You look exactly like indians.

>You look exactly like indians.
fuck off you paki retard stop trying to claim us, we barely related to you mudslime retards. we have fucked euro girls for centuries and our genes have expended unlike you cousin fuckers ;)

To Netherlands or Belgium?

>he thinks that isn't exactly what a paki looks like

Topkek you delusional shitskin, you look exactly like pakis.

keep telling yourself that ranjeet and your chimney sweeper skin color will bleach itself

he's shitposting and you're falling for his b8

gypsies dont have money for a pc or internet connection and they could never fuck a white woman

those are propaganda drawings meant to trigger the crowd so we can kill muslims and it worked

they were drawn by a western kike

and if you said any of this irl youd get your faggot bones broken

So those are the famous white Boer farmers of South Africa? Really made me think.

god i fucking hate gypsies
if you have any compassion for them thats because you never saw them IRL

The whites should've wiped out the natives or reduced them to such a low amount that they couldn't ruin the country.

There are no whites in South Africa. They all have around 10% African blood

Nice uniforms? Fuck that shit. I had to wear a striped purple, black and green blazer and practically caught fire in summer.

Why those two? I have an English passport so probably there. At least temporarily. Always wanted to go to Italy though.