Feels thread

Feels thread.

>I meet this girl who moved to my hometown
>she meets one of my friends and we're introduced
>later that night she texts me being all flirty
>she wants to actually start dating me
>so we get to know each other a bit and such
>says she has a boyfriend in the military, in some draft thing and he's posted in South Carolina
>days she's unhappy in the relationship, was the guys backup girl, and wanted to be with me
>a week passes and things are going great, she sent a letter explaining how she didn't want to be with him
Cont.

OP here, continuing thread

>as things are going really good, two days ago she says he called her
>my guess is he either didn't get that letter or wanted to change her mind
>what does the guy say?

Marry me

>she told me she said yes and it was a mistake trying to leave him
Pic related

>Draft

Are you serious nigga? There hasn't been a draft in 40+ years

OP here Cont.

Either I was with a ho, because she couldn't handle either one of these things going on. Either have the guts to leave someone, or not waste another guys time.

Or I just have shit luck with women
Pic related
Last one

He calls and asks her to marry him? I'm finding nothing in your story believable

Idk what it was but it was some military thing.

Jesus

Well bro. I have a feeling this isn't your end with her. Drop her ass and run.

Lmao she took the first exit off the train ride with you.

I'm just avoiding this bitch as much as I can atm.

But it doesn't hurt to talk about it here.

kek @ "Sorry this happened to you"

Such a cunty, immature way to phrase that.

Holy crap OP, im sorry, hope you can move on. I'll greentext to keep thread alive. Pretty recent story.

Thanks user

Women suck, mate. I'm sorry to hear. I'll pour one out for you and the other broken feelings out there, mate.

Just try and keep your chin up, now.

That's the kind of shit you say to someone when their house was hit by a tornado or something, not when you personally fucked them over because you're a flaky slut.

Bump

did you know that there are three feels threads and everyone is split between the three?

pretty funny how you guys naturally tend to drift apart from others

Well at least you have saved a good bit of time.
Most bitches take at least a minimum of 2 years to completely rip your heart out and devour it.

This is my honest advice for anyone that cares to read.
Don't ever love someone so much that they become your entire world.
Because they are in a position to take it all away from you.
>fuck the pussy
>gimme the money and weed

Just from this it sounds like Op is not only a homewrecker but also and piece of shit douche bag.

Posting in this thread because the other 3 threads are significantly younger which means summertards too stupid to use catalog.

OP here
I guess so. In that regard I saved a great bit of time. This only lasted two weeks.

She sounds like a manipulative bitch. Ignore her and move on. Don't ever take her back even if she changes her mind again. Trust me, it wouldn't end well for you.

Don't reply to her anymore. Ignore.

I stopped. For now the only time I'll see her is when I go take a couple shirts of mine back.

Ask if you can cone to her wedding then just ruin it

Feels dude

this is actually very believable.

men know what whores women are

This OP. I made the mistake of making a woman my entire world just to have her leave without giving a fuck about me

Don't be a pussy, tell the other guy she fucked you while he's on duty

I want it all to mean something. It doesn't, but I'm desperate for it to have meaning.

Pfft, bot do I wish I could tell this guy his girl is a slut.

Does this make me a cuck though? Yes, no, maybe so?

Tell her she's a cunt delete her number make a Facebook rant and forget about this how a month later.

All I got from the post.

>using Snapchat to talk
>serious relationship
How's high school, user

My friendly advice is this: you probably shouldn't think any potential relationship is anything special until about 3 months. If you think every pull is a fish then your bait will never stay in the water long enough to catch a fish.

Three month into the relationship, that is. Those three months determine whether or not you actually enjoy being with this person and three months is usually when the lust phase is over.

jesus fucking christ, 6/10 if bait 2/10 if real

grow up kid. underage b&