I don't need any friends Sup Forums is my friend... right?

I don't need any friends Sup Forums is my friend... right?

No, you need to be my friend.

We're always here for you user.

Only on the weekends

i always liked you

Yes

I fuckin love you bro, friends are for fags

We lucky few. We band of Sup Forumsrothers.

Of coursemy dear friend you have b, b have you

ill be your friend OP but its also good to get out and make friends that can physically hang with ya.

I C wut u did there

pretty cringy....

thanks everyone you make me feel better

more like
>You will tell them about your day. And they will call you a faggot.
>and thats how you know you have real friends.

Sup Forums is a living and breathing entity. Omnipresent and ever loving. Sup Forumsrothers come and go as the years change but the unity remains. I love you all and long after my roll leads me to leave this place forever - that fact will stand true.

Odds leave forever.

Evens stay.

Dubs go to sleep.

Goodnight my infinitely sweet princes.

We'll miss you OP but you dont gotta leave :,-)

Sup Forums has no friends, unless the weather is fair. . .

not op

I have friends, but my wife is confused with how critical I am of them when it's just us alone. She thinks I should accept them as they are and for who they are. The thing is, people who make friends with me tend to be outcast looking for acceptance in any form they can get it. The reason I am so critical of my friends is that I can see the potential in people. I know people who have endless friends and they never amount to anything other than that person who knows someone. My friends have real potential, but they need help in realizing that only you can tap into your true talents. I try to help them with that every day. Why? Because when you do, you no longer need me or anyone else. When I meet you next, we meet as equals in the game of life and can enjoy it from the same view point.

You don't need friends OP, you need purpose. When you have purpose and the motivation to follow through, people come to you. Those who come, treat them as I have; a friend who is willing to help now that my path is already clear. If you can do this you aren't just making friends, you are making a difference.