Need advice on what to do about a violent anim abuser

Need advice on what to do about a violent anim abuser...

Everyone knows he nuked a cat to death, bears opossums with chains, beats dogs to death...

I have no evidence, but knowing the fuck I am sure it's true... Please advise what I can do?
Sick to my stomach

>nuked a cat to death

personally i'd be more worried about how he acquired atomic weaponry, not that he's abusing some animals

:/

probably means he microwaved the cat

Lern 2 spel faggor

F-a-g-g-o-r.

Faggor.

If he's doing that to Animals, Psychologist will attribute that to psychotic behavior. It can only be a matter of time before starts doing it to people.

Dude if i was you i would come up to him and tell you hoe you thimk about it. If he starts to throw a fight just know that you re right and over bluff him and if you think it is going to be a fight throw the first punch if you dont do that he is gonna throw the first and you ll be sorry you didnt so just go for the things you stand for cause when you re old you will understand that you can make that difference even if its just a small thing like this. Just do it

>be me
>have pet bird
>been together 10 years
>hot day
>left back door open in garage
>garage is nice and cool
>go inside to take a nap
>get woken up by screaching
>go to garage
>wires bent in cage
>notice my bird dead with broken neck
>cat runs out garage and leaves my yard
>run inside and get a can of tuna
>crush up rat poison
>leave outside for cat
next morning i came out and noticed bloody throwup of fence and never saw that cat again, felt pretty goodman

This.

before we do anything here. how does he have access to nuclear weapons? and why is he using them on a cat?

Go the fuck to bed, stop crying, Realize things die everyday and you can't stop everything cuddly or cute things from dying. That would be a good start.

Dude is pretty well connected in town, is gunshit crazy and I'm not sure in my best interest to flatten the fuck.... I gotta live to fight another day........ If I report it to the animal control officer will it even go anywhere without substantial proof? He tells everyone like its a goddamned badge of honor

I love torture, blood, guro

But i don't like animal abuse OP so i'il give you a hint. Start stalking the guy once in a while and carry your phone with yourself or camera recorder. Wait for the evidence to come to you and record him

You have done well user.

i wouldnt fight someone with access to nuclear weapons

>no evidence
>I am sure it's true
So you're looking to take extra-judicial action against a person who allegedly abuses animals based on nothing more than your own belief that it's true without any supporting evidence?

Do me a favor and just read this over and over until everything wrong with what you're trying to do sinks in. Thanks.

as bad as PETA is I'd honestly recommend telling them and the ASPCA everything possible.

unleash the animal loving/murdering retards upon the animal hating/murdering retard

Kill the fag, or at least thoroughly hurt him

Freely admits it... That's the proof...

Guess I just wanted a sympathetic outlook or someone to tell me to buck up...

Probably just gonna buck up. What a fucking world

If the guy is making public admissions of guilt then that is evidence. You need to understand that you can report him to the local authorities based on that alone and they will investigate him.

To me it seems that you are proceeding down a path of vigilantism before you even attempt to settle the matter through the proper channels.

Rest assured I am not...
I guess it's a situation where I am unsure as the route to take... I have no interest in going to jail over animal abuse... I leave that to greenpeace and such... However I don't know who really to tell or how to go about it...

Wouldn't it be ironic if someone built a human sized microwave...

Even if you don't know it will make a difference, report it to the animal control officer no less. It might just set the wheels in motion.

If you are so certain then burn his house down

Enjoy the lulz!

I just wanna do what's right, really but I'll prolly end up just letting it go and leaving him to his own ends... It just bothers me you know, I mean I wouldn't wanna be that cat or animal how fair is that? Not like it got killed and eaten just bloodthirsty bullshit pleasure from some psycho... I guess maybe just confronting him about it like an adult? Try to tell him it's wrong? I feel like even if I report to police nothing will get done? I'm just angry and sad about it is all I suppose...... I just don't want this to continue you know...... What If these animals aren't enough one day? Dunno, a conundrum... Perhaps just letting the steam off here has helped

If you stick sparklers up dogs assholes you can ignite the gases in their colon causing their ass end to explode. Funny as fuck.

BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN!!!

Fuuuck, man, how hard is that?

He means microwaved

Then burn this asshole's house down too

Call the cops.

Police or animal control. Remain user. Tell them. Assuming you are in the states. Not rocket science. You take matters into your own hands and do something stupid. If it backfires.......

I feel sorry for your bird... but killing a cat for being a cat is stupid... is was a wild cat? Or a pet cat? Sorry for bad grammar.

Can you really do anything user? As far as I remember if the police do charge you, you have the right to know your accuser? I don't want my fam or myself in danger...

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate who is prepared to stand between animals (and our Children for that matter), and those who would harm and abuse them.

lol we're not gonna fall for this bullshit and personal army someone who bullied you on the bus kiddo

All you edgy niggers talking about abusing and killing pets, surprised you're gonna kill the only thing that's ever even tried to love you. Surprised you would considering that's your only chance of getting any form of the word laid. You should honestly probably just end your edgy neckbeards lives, close your MLP and furfag tabs, close your heavy metal and various Japanese anime song tabs, close your world of warcraft and Minecraft, crawl out of your basement, presuming your fat legs can support your elephant shaped body, get your dad's gun and just end it

Its very fucking wrong, anyone that does it should die a very fucking terrible death. Dont give a fuck about humans though, they can die

yes, if I was in charge of things anyone who abused or mistreated domestic animals would get the death penalty. end of discussion with no chance of redemption. If you think it is ok to hurt/harm and kill a defenseless animal that wants nothing more than love and to show you loyalty like you never can find in another piss poor human he should be executed. in the most painful and barbaric way possible to give them a taste of their own medicine

If u where here now i would fucking torture u until u begged for mercy.. There is a special place in hell for u

Literally beat the ever-loving shit out of him

Hey I get it and I'm not asking anything but what the best route to take would be, confronting him personally (which might end in assault) calling the cops (might end up in an even nastier confrontation) or selling out my values by doing nothing...
Not requesting anyone's help, no vigilantism, just real advice...

>bears opossums with chains

This

Bait him in with a stray and murder him before he takes it out. Set him on fire. Say he was trying to do that to the animal, but he fucked up and got himself.

What some people dont know, wont hurt them.
As long as you have to ties to said person, who knows whats possible?

Befriend him
carry knife (in an unnoticeable way) at all times
wait for him to try some animal torture bull shit
stab through neck

take pics with time-stamp
post back

(.snoitca ruoy fo YNA rof elbisnopser TON ma I)

I'm just saying, if were me and any of my cats, there wouldn't be enough of the fuck left to identify.

I'm not saying that you should do anything rash like beating the living piss out of him or anything, I'm just saying that's what I'd do if it was me.

Next step for him is human slaughter.. dont get yourself in a shitty situation

How building a large microwave be ironic? Fuck of Alanis

kill him the same way he killed thos animals

kill him the same way he killed those animals, after peeing over him

I can't explain the calming, yet rush I get from fucking with my girlfriends dog when she's not at home. I kick it and choke it. Am I normal? It's as soothing as cumming.

kill him the same way he killed those animals, after peeing over him and sucking your dad

Im so fucking SICK and tired of you faggots posting my mother!!