Feels thread Sup Forums

Feels thread Sup Forums
im also sort of looking for hope, if any of you have it. I'm 18 (going to be a senior in high school), and i dont really have a family anymore, they dont talk to me ever and although i still live with them, they havent really taken care of me for the past 6 or 7 years. Its been years since i've been to the doctor (just a checkup so they would admit me into the middle school), and my mom's a lunatic who refused for YEARS to take me to a therapist for my suicidal thoughts and behaviour but gladly spent $4,000 on a brand new coral reef tank 4 years ago. she hasnt given me an excuse for making an 11 year old be completely self sufficient, but she tells me that she wouldnt take me to the doctor because shes an ICU nurse and so she would know if i was sick.... thing is she ignored the fact that i shut out all my friends and would spend all my time alone, ignored the fact that i chopped off all my hair, ignored the many suicide notes i'd leave around, didnt seem to care when i told her that i dont want to do anything with my future. "what about your dad?" hes an aspergers fuck who only cares to tell people about his engineering license, and let them know that NO ONE can tell him anything because he's an engineer. the only conversation is when im being lectured or when we're having "normal conversation". (hi, how was your day? good. Ok.)

use the catalogue

do you have kik? maybe we can be friends

Okay here,

This might sound mean but hopefully you will understand. Before I say this, in 29 and was literally you at your age, I'm still here and am happy. That being said here goes:

This whole post you made is healthy, you are letting it out. I must point out that the entire post is about everyone around you, you need to highlight your own faults and focus on doing more about YOU. The only happiness you will find is by doing what you obviously can clearly observe other around you doing; being selfish. I'm not saying do as they do, but focus on yourself more and less on others (positive and negative parts of yourself). Rise above the faults you witness in others, admit your own and focus on doing good for yourself, then in time, use the positive results that come from this and do well for others.

Essentially; those around you are failures in a sense, you are observing this and blaming them for everything. It's time to move past that.

Put drugs in their car and call the cops.

too long, im not reading this.

honestly, makes sense

Now thats something I can read!

in all honesty, all parents do shit tons of damage, some more than others. at 18-21, you should focues on what parts of them you wont let affect you. You can choose who can and can't be in your life when you move out.

yeah. being able to just say that helps me in being able to move on. allows me to come to an understanding of whats happening, how i feel, etc because day to day that really just becomes blurry and messy and it adds to the feeling of lost/ counfusedness i get. Thank you for listening tho, because even if it is on a stupid website, you listened to my story and u cared, even if just for a few seconds

Op, you are a faggot

Multiple suicide notes defeats the purpose, doesn't it.

She know's you probably aren't terminal, because you would have a symptom or two besides "depression", which is just teenage hormone angst bullshit that everyone goes through. You weren't self sufficient at age 11, stop being an over dramatic cocksucker.

She know's you're all talk and just a silly child.

Of course your dad's distant, he's an aspie, and you're a rubbish child.

Do you think that's special? love, we all have shit to deal with.

Everything about you just screams "give me attention even though there's nothing worth while about me"

My mates sister and my own are exactly like you, stop blaming other's for your own lack of ambition, you pleb.

youre right, i am an attention whore, not gonna lie about that. but i will say, i dont actually feel like its all their fault. i just say that to sort of let out the anger about the stuff they did do wrong. you know, like screaming into a pillow. except instead of screaming im posting all my emotions on an anonymous shithole website.

no problem at all! at your age I also had a tough time. I think this is the age in which you can begin to craft who you are, who you wont be, who you want to be. I wish you the best.

thanks man.

One thing I 've learned. There is an astonishingly large percentage of people who are really stupid. These people are still capable of having children, and they do it with gusto. Unfortunately, they make lousy parents. Just remember: adults aren't necessarily smart. They're just old. I know - I'm 60.

Good, now step two is grow up and stop being an angsty nobhead and acomplish something. Form a personality and find a way to figure out that your emotions never matter. Anyone that says "I feel", rather than "I think" will never amount to anything.

They didn't hold you back, you did.

im just thoroughly annoyed with the narcissism

Have you considered that they might be right?
Enough so, that they find that viewing themselves as abjectly correct is viable?

Emotions are not real, mate. Facts aren't opinions, and opinions aren't facts, regardless of your gut feeling.

The driving force of anyone's life shouldn't be volatile brain chemicals that nobody else cares about.

i know that a lot of teenagers get depressed, feel tired and have suicidal problems, but i regardless i think what bothered me is that they never checked to make sure. My parents are intelligent people, i understand they are very talented and able at their jobs, but i still feel rgardless that to not check and make sure that your child is healthy (especially when suicide is involved), although is by no means required, is not the wisest decision. shes a nurse, but she specializes in heart/lung problems, not adolescent mental health.

well then what should be? i mean to dismiss peoples emotions and just chemicals, although i suppose is true, does really take away from the fact that people are emotional beings, and that to simply ignore something so essential to our biology as that doesnt make much sense

as someone who grew up with parents who were lets say less than accepting of mental health issues. Later I realized that their lack of care came from the fact that they dealt with these thoughts themselves, and were never given the same attention. seems crazy but is like " well shit I lived through it so buck up!, its not that bad".

How you feel doesn't matter.
How are you really. Are you actually mentally ill, or is it just bollocks?

Were you pining for attention or were you going to kill yourself?

Do you really think your nurse mother would let you die? DO you really think anyone besides paranoid 60 year old geisers get yearly check ups?

Your father's an aspie engineer, your mothers a nurse, these people are logical, intelligent human beings that aren't about to throw away time money and patients making sure their emotional child never feels sad.

So, are they bad parent's, or were you a bad child?

the thing is, i havent the opprotunity to be able to tell whether im actually mentally ill. I cant diagnose myself, i'm not a psychologist. maybe im just mad about being ignored. but the thing is, when i was younger i was diagnosed as having bipolar, but my mother never really acted upon it or did anything as far as i know. i only know actually because i was looking through documents looking for social security info.

If you base your perceptions, understandings, and viewpoint on something only you have access to, you will never see eye to eye with anyone, let alone your logical parents. What you feel doesn't matter to anyone else. When the only thing you put out is what you feel, nobody has any reason to bother with you.

However, if you base your perceptions on reality, on your thoughts rather than your emotions, on universal truths, and on actual ambitions and intentions, you're significantly more likely to find people have a reason to be around you.

Do you really believe you're state as an irritating emotional arse bandit makes you a complete person? Surely you can't be that daft.

>Be me
>Go to university
>Go into Engineering since I know Maths
>Have a hard time transitioning from bumpkin to city slick
>few poor grades to start off, keep trying.
>Take summer courses, burn out.
>More bad grades
>In debt, back home, afraid to tell parents I'm a failure.
>"It's only break" I say
>I'm starting to think it's not break anymore...
I feel like shit Sup Forums
Tell me something to cheer me up?

Because she probably knows it's rubbish.
She's in the medical profession, she knows more about your health than you do.

Stop being a lazy pleb and work harder until you succeed. If you can't find any ambition in your own life why should I waste my time making you feel better about your lack of self worth?

you think a nurse is capable of determining mental health?

It's only break

>Multiple suicide notes
>Still alive

Is it really that hard to kill yourself?

I'm certain a mother in the medical profession, and a logical human fucking being, can figure it our pretty bloody easily.

Is that a joke, that question?

"could someone in the medical industry have any means of gathering knowledge on the medical industry?"

I guess op takes deathnote a bit too seriously.

>Just confessed to a girl.
>Find out she's seeing a guy she met through me.
>I know it's partially my fault 'cause I introduced each other, but in a party context and never told my friend about my feelings.
>go on Sup Forums
>ctrl f "feel"
>Find a feel thread.
>They're just advising OP and not making me feel any better.

Fuck me.

Feels arent reels, m80.

There's plenty of holes in the sea, she's probably rubbish anyway. Also it's your fault for not acting sooner. Grow some testicles.

yes im saying exactly that, Doctors are trained in specific areas because there are nuances to every field that may not be noticeable to a general practitioner. So I am to believe that somehow a nurse knows all these fields?

this is literally the entire idea behind referals

Sorry dude, something similar happened me

>Know a new girl in the work
>She is very cute and we become friends almost immediately
>I trained and helped her for anything she needed
>We became closer by the time and we agree in some ways
>She was affectionate with me and I let go with this...
>She told me "Those creeps stopped stalking me because maybe they noticed something"
>"Oh, what did they notice? "
>"They surely noticed that I like Sam"
>absolutely rekt.jpg
>That dude is one of my best friends and I know this is very common but I lowered my guard with her
>She is still warm with me (this happened today)
>I don't know if I can be hiding my sorrow, now I can't sustain the eye contact
>I don't know if I want being beside her but I can't stand stop seeing her

I know. I'm accepting that fact, brother.

More pics please

No, but she works in the industry, do you think a jury knows a bit of law? of course they would.

She knows people. she is a parent. she observes her child. she spoke to a professional, probably several, because she works with them.

Life goes on with or without you. The entire world continuesto spin. You don't matter, except that there's only you. You are free to make your own choices and that responsibility is suffocating isn't it? If you feel like taking responsibility for your life is too hard for you right now join the military. I had that feeling and it was the best thing I did because I removed all sense of freedom from my life which made me appreciate it when I came up on my EAS. If military isn't an option for you then find something that requires your attendance, religion can do that, but so can yoga or even just walking. Look into midfullness. You need to reduce your "freedoms" so that you're required to do something because we're not meant to live without a purppose. That's the curse for man in the old testament, that he'd have to work the land all the days of life and it would be hard. If we aren't doing something that's hard then we're miserable. So much of life now is easy so it's important to find things thatare hard and do them. If they're beyond your ability then you need to focus on something that is within your ability even if it's being a janitor or a construction worker. You can do it just pick something and focus all your energy on it. You'll find a rewarding life that way.

I still like her as a friend, or something. I don't know.
I just told her I wanted to still meet up with her, because I appreciated the time we spent together as friends, before me growing feelings for her.

Maybe I'm just too delusional, too stupid. Your call.

" do you think a jury knows a bit of law?"< and extremely generous assumption

She's trying to make you act.
Ask her out immediately, she can have you or she can have sam, she'll probably say the same thing to sam that she said to you.

Be alpha, do it before him, thats what she was trying to do.

post results

you are an idiot, just because someone has a kid doesn't automatically mean the are an attentive parent user

have you met many jury's user?

I'm being yelled at and criticized by renditions of people who aren't even around, and I'm afraid that the impressions they'll leave will only hamper my ability to genuinely connect with anybody.

IF the child dies of negligence the parents are to blame, so yes i'm sure she's going to keep a fucking eye out you daft faggot.

just because some random person has been assigned to jury duty doesnt mean they know about law, it only means they proved they were unbiased of the outcome beforehand ( and even that is arguable)

Take the advice and stop being a whiny emotional pansy. simple as that.

By being on a jury they must witness the legal system in action. If they come out of that without picking anything up, they would have to be a goldfish, or mentally handicapped and unfit to serve on a jury.

That has only made it worse so far you delusional faggot.

posting some stuff from last night

jesus you are stupid, just because you have a kid doesn't mean you inherently understand their mental state. its like saying, i bought a fucking cat so i know everything about cats.

Ok, get a job go to a doctor and sort your own shit out.

If the truth makes it worse, you're problem is with the truth.

you don't have to have been on a jury to be on a jury, do you think expericing the legal system is the same for someone who had a speeding ticket as someone who has been arrested for lets say murder, unintentional murder, any white collar crime etc?

Holy fuck man, i already asked her out and we had planned it but some compromises prevented it. I can get out with her in two weeks but there are possible solutions
You're right "be alpha" I should undertake this. Thanks user

>get a job
Have one
>go to a doctor
Solved nothing.
>Sort your own shit out.
Do this daily. Is it wrong to seek out people who are in similar positions? I thought that was how to relate. Can I take a break about bullshitting about everything for everyone else's convenience and talk about something that's bothering me for once?

This is the extent I'll acknowledge your second sentence. It's embarrassing that you thought it had any meaning whatsoever.

fucking trump supporters are the worst, can't imagine any scenario other than being white

Having a cat isn't quite the same as raising a child. You do know this, yeah?

Believe me, if there was anything to be done besides letting time and age sort it out, it would have been done. A nurse and an engineer are far too competent to think like you. Also, like i said, if their child dies of causes attributed to negligence, they are legally responsible. Hence, a nurse and an engineer, probably have a handle on it. Go have a child of your own and see if your theory stands up, faggot.

you seriously can't imagine a situation where someone might have a child and not be competent to raise a child?

I'm from england

I'm not white

I have children

I never met my father.

Don't will hunting me, bruv.

Do you think those people would be a nurse and an engineer? To achieve that, they would have to come from stable, middle class, functioning households.

Not the cunting boondocks, for fucks sake's/

just because you are a parent, and feel you are adept, doesn't mean that somehow, ALL PARENTS are adept at being good parents. I am not saying you are a bad parent. but have not read any number of news stories ( basically every week) of some parent basically proving that they aren't fit to be parents?

nurse and engineer are technical training. you can go to community college to become a nurse, this doesn't suddenly qualify these people to become shorthand psychologists

Watch on tankbro, watch on.

And my point is that op's parents aren't wrong.

They grew up in stable family settings in a middle class lifestyle to be able to get their educations and careers. I've never met a single working class parent who put their child through uni, the child near always has to do it themselves, myself included.

These people aren't idiots, and they grew up with parents too. They understand the situation much better than op does, and he needs to realize that his failures and lack of ambition are on him, not his parents.

so you can not imagine a situation, in which, a functioning adult may also be a bad parent? income level has nothing to do with parenting abilities or compasion

my dad makes 6 figures and is a functioning alcoholic. Although emotionally he believes he is supportive he is an absent parent. Income, class and achievement have nothing to do with parenting

Yes it absolutely does.

I grew up working class, poor people make shit parents, and economic stability is a big step forward. I understand what Op's parents are doing and dealing with, My sister pulled the same shit. Every child goes through it at some point, some take longer to get past it, The solution is to just let it happen. Op's parents aren't bad parents, if they were bad parents, they would fawn over him and let him keep it up.

How many father's have you had?

He keeps you fed, clothed, covered, warm, and despite his own shit, I'm sure he's thrown a few life lessons in. An "absent parent" is a parent that isn't there at all. Review his impact on your life.

if a kid says the word suicide your resposibility as A PARENT, PEER, or let just say human being is to let a medical professional determine the seriousness of the situation

but you took time to make a post about how OP's post was too long

Literally every child goes through that phase.

Every single one, mate.

If you legitimize it, they will too.

If it is an actual issue, which it rarely is, but any actual parent does keep an eye on it, then you do it, but teenage hormones aren't a cause of a fuss.

what are you talking about?

ok just because you are a good parent and keep an eye on it doesn't mean that somehow every parent does. having a kid doesn't automatically mean that you are fit to be a parent or diagnose medical disorders.

No of course not, but tell me, have you brought a person into the world? have you spent years bringing them up?

It's a lot more involved than you think it is.
Op's parents are doing the right thing, they are not bad parents for having good bullshit detectors.

yes i have two children, and if you have ever read the news in america there are numerous examples of exactly what I am talking about. Just because you may be an expert in your career doesnt automatically mean you are somehow an expert in mental health issues.

Do you miss her?

Is she thinking about you?
NO

I have a thread up about this up right now, but here's the gist

I've just always felt like my parents cared, but that they just sat there when I talked, never listened, never valued my opinion on things. I was always afraid on how they'd react to anything I'd do.

I come off as fairly confident, but I live in my own head and am incredibly insecure even though I'm attractive, have a great girlfriend, etc. I over compensate my confidence because I really only care about what they think and if I can't make them proud at the moment I shut down. Criticism from them is the only criticism I can't handle.

I've just always felt like my parents cared, but that they just sat there when I talked, never listened, never valued my opinion on things. I was always afraid on how they'd react to anything I'd do.

I come off as fairly confident, but I live in my own head and am incredibly insecure even though I'm attractive, have a great girlfriend, etc. I over compensate my confidence because I really only care about what they think and if I can't make them proud at the moment I shut down. Criticism from them is the only criticism I can't handle

I hope the best for your children but I would look at robert durst, who grew up rich and was a murderer

Whoops accidentally copied and pasted the wrong part. This should be first

Pretty much frustrated, sad, feeling like I haven't ever been able to truly please them though I've been successful in everything I set my mind to. I just felt like my whole life they haven't ever really taught me anything. Like I gave up learning to ride a bike because my dad would get so frustrated with my inability to pick it up immediately, so I had to teach myself after years of running as fast as I could behind the other kids.

I mean I've been grateful for all their sacrifices made for me. But my whole life I've felt afraid to tell them anything. I'd sit for hours alone thinking on how to tell them anything, and it has effected my everyday life