Washington thread!

Washington thread!

bump

Anybody got Kymberlee from Everett?

Anyone know jillian?

I just moved to Seattle!

any 253?

Post up some Skagit girls or GTFO.
I am tired of these shit threads being all about sluts from Tacoma and Ellensburg.
New shit, you fucking half nigger autistic fucks.

redneck faggot twat

This is the thumbs up chick again

i only lurk WA threads hoping to see someone from highschool turn into a slut

Any sluts close to me? I'm in need of some pussy and maybe a bowl there will be pizza m 20 360

Anyone got nudes from puyallup girls?

And this is sarena the one with the big fake tits and thick legs

Anyone got gabby A from the tri-city area?

anybody recognize Kristen from seattle?

Second this

same fag confirmed

Kyndall Goss from Tacoma

I have plenty more if anyone likes her btw

I want to move to Washington from California. Where is a good town to live in near Seattle with no niggers and reasonably priced high end homes?

South Park

Stay the fuck in california, dickshitter.

Dude, no names but is that A.M.?

Jaelyn H. From tri-cities?

>near Seattle
>reasonably priced

Pipe dream. The cities you're referring to (Issaquah, Bellevue, etc.) have skyrocketed prices. Tacoma and Auburn have reasonable real estate, but you'll have no not be a bitch and get used to the gunshots and sirens.

bellingham girls?

Snohomish, there are barely any niggers here, just beaners and junkies.

No. Drought is fucking shit up and I don't want to spend over 1 million for a shit house. Also too many Mexicans.

What about Lynnwood/Everett area?

Ha. I'm in Auburn right now. Pretty nice but no fireworks on the 4th...

Gabby A. From tri-city's?

i live in that area, a three bedroom apartment is about 1500 a month, thats without utilities etc

no, fuck you. we're fucking full. Go somewhere fucking else, you worthless shit-tier human from a worthless shit-tier state.

Shh. Don't let the Californians know. Tacoma isn't as ghetto as faggots say it is either.

Any Redmond or woodinville?

640 nope she is K.H. she is a rave slut may have other names for those though

So about a third of the price of an equivalent apartment where I am living now (Mountain View).

Just don't mind the smell, fucking disgusting tacoma

don't listen to this nigger. He needs more people to enslave and sell heroin to. Every night there's at least two shootings.

There's road-kills too big to be anything but people, smeared down whole blocks for weeks before the street sweepers get to them.

Everyone's addicted to heroin or employed by Starbucks / Boeing / Amazon / Microsoft.

No really, fuck off, we're full.

Why you no likely CA fags moving in?

Everett's one of the most hood cities in WA, iirc. You should forget about Seattle and look south or north of there, around Bellingham and Olympia. Olympia isn't too bad.

Spokane Area is pretty based, I know its not Seattle, but its not bad.

That's the spirit! 253 REPRESENT

you shitfucks are cutting down the fucking trees, honking in traffic, ignoring the "shut the fuck up" laws, driving up the goddamn rent in every fucking market, and bringing all your fucking mexicans up north past the Portland Safe Disposal Area.

Fuck you all with hot metal sticks.

Spokane here! Anyone know where the bitches be?

1/2, came across this one right here on Sup Forums

Spokane. Gabby A. Anyone have her thick ass ?

2/2 this one came from anonib

Someone has to have more of her

Yes it is, hilltop dweller

anyone have anyone from issaquah, Bellevue or Mercer Island?

Tacoma Aroma

The consensus is that Californians drive up housing prices, can't drive, whine about the Seattle Freeze and often work at Amazon.

"Oly isn't too bad"

Hope you like junkies digging through your trash and shaking you down every fucking morning.

Hope you like all the worthless chodes blocking access to the artesian wells and demanding change

Hope you like every fairy-fuck neon hairdo trans-fat deminigger variety out in full force all day every day

i love how the girl bending over has a buttplug in

I don't, but I can try to know her if you want me to get some goods.

She's the focus; it's the same girl

Fuck, I need me some Washington pussy ASAP

any moar of the chick on the left?

Olympia is the hunting grounds of Lucas Werner, as well

Sharon S. Anyone got anything else or Stadium HS?

is her brother name like nick?

Oh yeah, I lived there awhile. Lots of heroin-addicted hippies, wannabe black bloc anarchists, career protestors and schizophrenics—no different than Seattle and Tacoma though. I recommended Oly cuz he's less likely to get shot there and real estate's cheap.

MOAR

HAIL SATAN

No clue. But here's a picture of him.
Went to Bellarmine with her.

Goldschlonger

Anyone got Kateah N from White Center/Burien? Not sure if she actually did any nudes, but she did fuck a guy she was selling weed to, or the other way around, don't remember

Big titys and soft pussy of gabby A from Spokane ? I need a good nut.

There used to be a mountain of shit of her. She went insane junior year and vanished for awhile. Spent a lot of time camming on some boxxy board. Wish I knew that at the time.

Cool chick otherwise tho.

lol im in west sea bruh
> mfw

Yeah thanks that's helpful

Keep Tacoma feared.

Anyone got anybody from Lincoln Hs?

Here we go. Found some shit.

She used to have a tumblr full of gifs of her boyfriend fucking her, but she deleted it.

cant believe washtington fags think they got the girls
i mean seattle is cool but the rest of your state is a shithole

Shaved her head.

Smells like shit around Ruston Way