Sup Forums

Sup Forums
I just accidentally admitted to my crush that I love her
I sent a message meant for one of my friends
"Dude I fucking love Erika"
I know I'm going to get rejected.
I'm going to friend zoned and it's going to be fucking awkward whenever I see her
What the fuck do I do.
Any ideas to play it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10902649
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

just say you meant it as "she's hilarious" or as friends or something. Say it was because she did something cool for you and you "love" her. If you had said "Dude...I think I am into Erika", it would be a lot harder to play off. glhf

This
and if she goes with it win win

Yeah, easy way to friendzone oneself.

That's fucking genius! Definitely considered. Best option

Just roll with it and flirt ish ya know, joking serious sarcasm be like ya i do will you marry me

You could always stop being underage and realize that it doesn't fucking matter, because she's not unique and you'll find a new girl to be attracted to in a month, but what do I know? I'm just a fucking dog on the internet.

send another and act like you still havent realized that you sent it to the wrong person and say something like "why did you ask if i think shes cool?" or something along those lines....then send her another one acting like you finally realized it was the wrong person and "admit" a friend was asking about her for whatever reason you want to say

calm down there trappy mcgee...go back to your trap thread and stop being a faggot

Why so hostile against someone who is giving you actual advice, rather than just telling you what you wanted to hear?

Just say you meant to send it to someone else and that you mean it.

Who fucking cares if she rejects you?
Maybe she will say she likes you too.

Pics or it didn't happen

Pretty good suggestions.

kys
write a letter blaming her

or you could show us screen shots and go either 1 of two ways

suck it up and feel awesome you got it off ur chest

or be a cuck for life and kill urself for not letting the truth be out there

i told my crush i liked her granted we no longer talk but we didnt try and make it work as friends she was just to fucked in the head thinking every guy was gonna rape her, rape victims what more did i expect pfft

Stay productive OP.

>pic related.

>"Dude I fucking love Erika...
>as a friend! haha"

Why do people need screen shots so bad? Can't people believe that I fucked up?

strawpoll.me/10902649

sfgvhb

Best suggestion of all..

confirmed bait.

>sage

>strawpoll.me/10902649
Report this post.

Wasted fucking get

Bleach and Ammonia? Seems legit.

because you are a lying faggot baiting for attention till other wise.
other wise i could say im coppercab and im really turning into a women but unless i showed proof ud be like lying faggot just like op is until pic is proven

>mfw newfag

Go back to instagram and come back in 4 years.
Better yet,send a dick pick to your crush just to say sorry to the poor user you instulted.
He's already a dog didn't you read it?He can't do anything even if he wanted to he has damn paws for hands. I bet Erika would be into him more than you now anyways. Have fun in the pokey,faggot

Just follow it up with a dickpic and you'll be fine, bitch is probably gagging for a tiny autistic cock

Jerk off all over her front door.

I'm OP. That's just a random user

"It was meant to send to my buddy, but if you already know, then fuck it"

Oops, wrong Erika:)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       zozzles