HEY Sup Forums WHAT'S YOUR FETISH

HEY Sup Forums WHAT'S YOUR FETISH

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10902649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FEET NIGGA

OP I'm into so much shit, mostly BDSM. How about you Sup Forumstards let's fucking hear it. What's your thing?

strawpoll.me/10902649

Furries.

Op really feet why? If you don't mind me asking.

Getting girls that have no intention to sleep with me to sleep with me.

latex...cosplay...

Op again dogs and pee wtf lol awesome dude. But why?

Feet are fucking great its not really something you can explain, like i think theyre hot for like the same reason i think tits are hot, feet are soft, toes feel great around your cock or if your just sucking on them and they just look attractive, well sometimes

Op fuck ya man, I love roll play (complaining is close) and latex.

Getting girls that don't like me to want to fuck me then not fucking them. It's devious I know...

Fucking stupid auto correct * cosplay

>
i suppose its just total dominance and disgrace of the girl.

Op I used to have a competitive thing with a friend of mine to get the most phone numbers from girls. I never called any of them so I got you Sup Forumsro

yey

Attractive that get their butt stuck like whinnie the pooh in various holes.
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Sex with busty women in tight shirts with no bra
Or sex with women in lycra or latex.
Basically I like watching tits bounce under tight clothes.

Shit is impossible to find

fucking Op again
Alright I like bdsm that's extreme even for me though. This thread I made is awesome

we need moar latex cosplay treaath

:^)

Dude wtf is this shit ?????? Hopefully your still here lurking

pregnant women

Is yours thumbnails?

Scat and mommy

Not at the same time though, oddly enough.

piss and trannys but tried both in real life and was disgusted

preggo anal and femdom still cool tho

hairy pits

Op again fuck I'm liking this thread

I'm an old Sup Forumstard I watched this shit grow up and die and move away from most everything great but

My wife has been pregnant three times every fucking time she is horns as fucking hell her pussy was so fucking wet all the fucking time to bad we are not having anymore kids

I feel you Sup Forumsro

My fetish is people starting the same stupid threads over and over

fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*

denim so tight it squeezes the thighs and rubs against the clitoris.

There was a good pregnant thread about a week ago, shit was cash. Too bad I only got to save a few pics before shit 404'd

Op Sry man I got no folders these days my oldest kids can use a computer really well they would total find the shit so I just Google grab my pics most of the time i dont full size themail man sorry about that

Life will catch up with you some day to get yourself a kinky girl and enjoy what you get Sup Forumsro

By the way pic related my girl

i like latex cosplay, where people pretend to be wearing latex.

..not really. denim it is

Gay crossdressing cosplay

Hopefully this thread isn't to repeated these days

mostly tamer shit like stockings and creampies

femboys and furry stuff

smoking

fuck my penis for loving this shit so much

To corrupt an innocent/normal girl into becoming a complete slut then getting her to cuckold me and slowly cut me off from her pussy. She would give me blowjobs/handjobs constantly and remind me what I was losing out on and that it was all my idea

Watching and hearing about my girlfriend fucking other men. and wearing her thongs as I jerk off talking to dudes on craigslist about blowing them. Never followed through on the second part though. Always feel disgusted and ashamed with myself after I cum. Closest I got was drove to a guys house at 3 in the am to suck his cock but no response in email so I left.

adding to this just degenerate unkempt trashy women
any girl that i could drink a bottle of vodka with while knowing she would always choose the bottle over me and is liable to piss the bed when we pass out at 11 in the morning

someone please explain why cuckolding is a thing or popular now. not judging just severely curious, why

is there any historic example of this fetish?

groping tits. idk why. whenever i see a girl i always want to grope them (yes doesn't matter if it's a girl that i don't know).

or: ass. i see girl - i look immediately at the ass.

>no feet

did your mom smoke

It got seen as "normal" in recent times so now every guy is coming out with that fetish since it's considered "normal"

Kinda like how every teen is trans now.

=D

Masochism is one of the biggest drivers. It's not a new thing, just a lot more common because people can talk about it anonymously now.

>thinks liking tits and ass is risque
>also any position other than missionary is exotic and mayonaisse is spicy

Not sure why its become popular, but just the thought of my girlfriend being a dirty little slut turns me on. I wanna fill all her holes with cock to make her the ultimate whore but alas, I only have one. Also into creampie gangbangs.

Licking.

Big foreheads, i don't know fucking why and i hate myself for that.

Yup. And I know all about capnolognia theories and what not. I still can't deny that it's hot.

I like TF.

Smoking is hot to me because I love femme fatales.

Especially when they smoke with those long Hollywood starlet filters.

i fucking lost

i'm sorry man

i never had sex.

BDSM, Teen Baby, etc Segufix

Ballbusting, Femdom, CBT, some feet here and there

understandable then. I wish you a future full of discovering just how horrible of a person your dick can make you

not usually into diapers but that torchic...

Op here
Sorry baby daughter woke up needed a bottle so was away from thread a cool min
ok this is a thing I got you on Sup Forumsro

OK so I can order (domination) my wife to fuck another dude and ether way watch it happen or not, I know she is getting off and having fun therfore I'm into that to

Wait, what?

learned a new word. do you smoke yourself?

No worries, I totally get it.

Christina Ricci
Summer Glau
Anyone like that and I'm diamonds

Thanks m8, it's awful.

All of this, SO fucking hot

damn... she really hot girl!!!!

a barebaking orgy with creampie 4 me...

ok

Finally someone else, 8/8 m8.

Op here

Get the fuck out of my thread you none kinky 15 year old pleb

Have you never kissed a girl?
Have you got your dick wet?
This is not a fetishist anything mindless dribble.

Sorry had to troll somebody old lurker habits die hard

HA pic related
Old school starcraft lurker bitch

I sneak one every now and again, but I mostly vape now. Also, I love tight and shiny clothing. This set was a holy grail for a while.

fair enough. down with my girl being a filthy whore but only if it's from me directing her to be. also no blacks

and fuck 2 or more trap.. (without condom.. obviously..)

Tile patterns

Femdom/Facesitting/Farting

I fucking hate myself

That's kind of a big question. I'm into all sorts of shit, femdom (specifically body worship [feet, ass, pussy, armpits, whatever], executrix, forced bi, sissy/feminization, Humiliatrix shit, hypnosis, human toilet, farts, etc.) ironically, I've never been into pain though, aside from vanilla biting shit.

Vore/gts shit, bbw, big ass and big titties, man. Also, definitely have a fetish for sweat and body odor. Not super severe shit, like if you haven't bathed in a week that's fucking gross, but, if she just went on a run or something and got sweaty and her ass and pussy are getting a bit ripe, that's some fucking good shit there, m80.

>also no blacks

This! I cannot tell you just how much this.
The cuckolding = interracial shit has got to stop, that is a meme perpetrated by jews and blacks with an inferiority complex.

The focus is entirely on the slutty girl and not the other man, and if it is it's closet homo/bisexuality

makes sense and i love women being whores but i think i got cheated on too much in high school to enjoy the humiliation aspect. would probably be cool with gangbanging her w/o the masochism part. thanks for real answer though

Big foreheads are the best.

LOL fucking lost it right here amen Sup Forumstard amen been with my wife fucking 9 years and still get caught on my evil penis

but who was phone??

Fag

Thank you bastard chan

Yeah sure

I sense a normie.

Rapeplay
Slaveplay
Latex
Milf
Abusive-Control
Stocholm Syndrome

god bless you user i needed that

Me too man, at this point ive just accepted im gay, feels bad man

not mine bro

Nice hair

not a fetish, you are just a 13yo retarded kid

can you explain why cuck is often black man with white woman?

>has a daughter
>is a cuckfag

god the cancer is spreading