Soup Sup Forums?

Soup Sup Forums?

I'm heading to McDonald's, you guys want anything?

Are these threads real or is it just 1 guy who thinks spamvertising is funny?

>one big mac
>no top bun
>no bottom bun
>yes middle bun
>extra ketchup
>extra mustard
>extra secret sauce
>extra pickles
>no onions
>lettuce on the side

Lawn cancer pls

>be me
>order a big mac
>entire car smells like lettuce and cardboard

amirite?

That's in n out u fucking faggot.. How dare you

fuck off newfag

I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda

kek

he said mickds not cluckin' bell motherfucker

A mcshoveitupyaassgame DIL DO

That's not McDonald's you gigantic faggot. Don't insult In 'n' Out that way

ill have an oreo mc'shake

Keep yer dirty clownfood

Thats In-N-Out Burger and now i'm hungry :l

Just want a medium drink, make it wagecuck tears.

I'll have a McChicken flurry extra pickles

Can you get me a fillet o fish with a Sprite thanks

>amirite?
Yes, my friend. Smells like a cardboard factory in there.

Not OP, but fuck it.

I worked at McDonald's for a little more than four years.

If there's anything you want to know about McD ask away.

No, if I wanted to eat shit I would

how do i get the hidden menu items and how much more for animal style?

How much alcohol do you drink daily?

Still working? How's all day breakfast if so? If not, How often do you clean shit like ovens?

There's no "hidden menu" as all of these faggots seem to think. If people would come into my store and order a "McGangBang" I'd tell them to get the fuck out (I was a manager before I left). Not sure what "Animal Style" is, though.

Nah, quit about a year ago. Right before all day breakfast. Like, the week before I think. And thank Christ. From what I've heard from people still there it's miserable. Grills are all cleaned daily. All of the ovens and freezers are deep cleaned about once a week.

20 piece chicken tendies. Don't have enough GBP so you'll need to get them for me.

Heard a story about an oven that wasn't cleaned or cleaned behind for about a year

That's not mcdonalds!!

My store had a system in place referred to as "Regional Departmental Management" (or RDM).

Basically, what that meant was everyone in the store was basically given a chore (Cleaning the ovens, cleaning the landing zones, pulling out the equipment, etc.) that was to be done once a week and was pretty strictly monitored.

There were a few times I'd just assign someone to do as much of the list as they could during one day.

I'm sure that the system wasn't followed in every single store, but we kept things pretty tidy.

Remember kids, winners start everyday with a healthy breakfast at mcdonalds!

njoy your child/baby meat

Sure ill take a big breakfast meal with a side of bacon ill pay ya back

I'll take a chocolate milk

>You know the 6 piece nuggets? I'll have just 4
>yeah just take 6, and throw 2 of them away. I want 4 chicken mcnuggets
>put two of them UP YOUR ASS and give me 4 chicken mcnuggets

BigMac™ is delicious! Go get a BigMac™

>McGangBang" I'd tell them to get the fuck out

you are a fucking cunt. wish i went to yours so i could fuck up with your shitty job for telling me to get the fuck out.

have fun with your new job working a taco bell.

Didn't know McDonald's sold Double Doubles now.

Just had in n out. So good

Please don't back-talk our valued McDonalds Staff ! Such behavior is not tolerated a McDonalds Restaurants™

Because having literal dozens of shitty stoner kids from the high school across the street asking for a McGangBang would never ever get old right?

get me a double meat triple cheeseburger,
special sauce, no rabbit food. Add bacon, and make it mustard grilled, and toast the buns extra. Large fry, and a large coke. And get me a muh-fuggin apple pie faggot

you get asked for big macs by dozens of people. everything gets old. just make their shit meal and charge them for the burger and chicken sandwich you fucking asshole.

Smiling more is good for your mental health

Tenacious d

how about I tell you what to make and you make it mcfuckboy.

how does it feel being paid min wage

You're absolutely right. Which is a huge part of the reason I left. The job was turning me into a fucking prick.

would it fucking kill you bastards to swirl the mcflurries? i order an order mcflurry and you son of a bitches give me a cup of vanilla ice cream with a layer oreos ontop

lazy mofos at every mcdonalds i've been to

I wouldn't know. I never made minimum wage during my tenure there.

That shit was under control at my store, usually. But you're right; most stores I've been to are real shitty about it.

this. I want my M&Ms in the ENTIRE mcflurry if Im paying 5 bucks for that thing.

tyler1 special?
hehe xd

this this this this

also, how about you mother fuckers make it possible to have ice cream 24/7 at the stores, when I'm driving around at 2 AM i want a damn mcflurry

Eew keep the greasy amerifat food for yourself

that looks like in N out not micky dicks

Are you kidding me? Night shift fast food workers where I'm at will lie that they're closed because they're so fucking lazy. Forget getting them to make icecream

stay mad europoor

ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

what's the best time for ordering mcnuggets

Monica

is this a joke? when?

sometimes they are super hot
sometimes they are not

no i thought there was a punchline..

but you could probably just order them without salt, then they have to make a new batch just for you. do it with my fries all the time. i know those people hate me for it butt fuck them.

Penis burger w/Black Dick sauce. Large Titty Rings, Grande Butt plug, and and a butthole pie.

damn, okay. sounds like something I wouldn't do just because I wouldn't want to hold the drive thru up

>Grills are all cleaned daily. All of the ovens and freezers are deep cleaned about once a week.
Pure insanity.

soup

one of these.