youtube.com/watch?v=uuoVwA7AsFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*BEFEHL

Name one thing Hitler did wrong

Lose

Literally Grammar Nazi

Sigh.

Off you go.

Fail to embrace the emancipatory science of Marxist-Leninism.

He was a closet muslim desu.

I think the first two minutes of Der Disneygang's Part 2 are the funniest moments I have ever seen on a Der Untergang parody:
youtube.com/watch?v=HnnO8O2etBQ

I've been punched so many times because of the existence of that damn VW beetle.

sigh

>>>>/reddit/
off you go

kek

Rushing the invasion of russia
Not delegating military tactic decisions to capable generals
Being austrian

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoVwA7AsFI

Underrated post

He lost the war

ugh, we dont like that kind of thing here pal..

I've never posted on Reddit you dumb stormweenie.

I love how you faggots get triggered at the thought of foreigners taking over your country, yet would gladly accept a foreigner like Hitler with open arms.

He got too greedy. He should have taken back France and nuke the UK before going east.

Hitler was white. He wasn't a dirty sand nigger.

Isnt it time for a black or female to play Hitler? Its 2016 FFS!

Killed this qt.

You're right, he wasn't. He only openly expressed admiration for Islam and it's history, he wasn't actually a Muslim.

Still, you'd like your country to get cucked by foreign people. You are a hypocrite.

>Dr. Mengele, I'm NSDAP.

>sigh

Killed this qt.

Are you a burger? Isn't USA full of foreigners? What are you even talking about?

I'm a Brit. I'm from a nation with men who put their lives on the line to protect the rest of us from Hitler's tyranny.

We won the war, bet that triggers you doesn't it?

Why would that trigger me?

It's kind of funny that all this talk about foreigners comes from someone who's capital has a minority of whites. Whites are literally a minority in London. In their own fucking country.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Now I understand the hypocrisy you were talking about. You were projecting your own.

Kill himself.
No really killing himself was the biggest mistake he ever did. Unlike being able to throw out some last words or leaving his death ambiguous or dying as a martyr he just killed himself in silence and pretty much marked the end of the nationalistic movement and made it easy for the allies to brainwash future generations that Hitler was bad

spelling ≠ grammar

>I'm a Brit

Isn't there a ton of evidence now that Hitler escaped to South America?

Hitler lives on in all of us

Lol. The soviets kept his perforated skull as a trophy and even at the height of anti communist sentiment. The soviets let the skull be independently examined and they confirmed it was his.

Not me you fucking cracker snow nigger!

>implying the soviets wouldn't lie to make their victory over Hitler seem more impressive
Also, how did they determine that the skull was his? They didn't have facial reconstruction techniques back then.
Who were the people that "independently" examined the skull?

American here. If it weren't for us, you'd be sprechen deutsch right now after they made London into Swiss cheese. But all that and all this doesn't matter because we're all white and the anglosphere loves Germany today.

wasted resources on relatively useless "terror" weapons like the v2 rockets, tiger tanks, bismarck/tirpitz etc

Ages from now, when your stories are still told, there will be those humans who might well wonder, "Is there Hitler in me?"

Is there?

>Roads go ever, ever on...

Hey if you don't believe it there are SMERSH files that are now public in the public domain so you can look at them yourself. I doubt you would dismiss reports that were solely for Stalin made in 1945, made public to high party members in the 70s and then disclosed last year to the public as propaganda.

I think the FBI already stated or released files suggesting Hitler actually fled to Argentina.

He lost.

Bullshit. This user is right.

>its a redditors act edgy episode

Dozens and dozens of things from a strategic standpoint alone.

>posting a pasta by a known furnigger
kill yourself

>it's a normie thinks he's special because he posts on an indonesian hentai nitting board episode

hitler did nothing wrong

>unironically posting this

He's right about the furry analogy

Sup Forums is to politics what fedoras are to atheism

Mich persönlich macht das immer geil wenn ich sehe, wie Leute aus anderen Teilen der Welt unsere Sprache geil finden.

As another "Brit" (who the fuck calls themselves Brit, except Welsh cunts?) please kill yourself.

>it's a Sup Forums thinks they're not cucked race traitors while posting on a Japanese cartoon enthusiast board

>it's a retard who shouts Sup Forums at anyone who mocks him episode

nobody mentioned or talked about Sup Forums in this thread until you started complaining about it.
Here's your reply. How many you's were you expecting to get.

I thought that was a Archer meme

>it's a pretending not to be hoi Sup Forumsloi while screaming about normies in a political thread episode

>it's a pretending that being self-aware about giving (You)s means you weren't still baited episode

>stirner
lmao holy shit

he's a bigger cuck philosopher than marx was, and far more edgy

How brain damaged do you have to be?

>I'm gonna say a bunch of dumb shit and if you reply I troled u hard dude

ah argentina
the whitest of all countries

>unironically accusing people of pretending on an anonymous polynesian loli board

ok, you got me, I'm Sup Forums

do you feel better now?