Denmark (in terms of geography) is majority Asian

Hello Asian brothers

It's North American, not Asian.

They came from Asia

I mean the people are Asian

Look at thier faces

Well...
>in terms of geography
seemed clear enough, although it was apparently precisely the inverse of what you meant.

In terms of population, there are actually less Inuit in Denmark than Chinese immigrants, so Asians are a very small minority.

I'm Asian

Really there's like 40000 or whatever Ching Chongs in Denmark?

Denmark in terms of geography is clearly German and needs to be annexed into the fourth empire along with Austria, the Benelux states and Poland

I used "Chinese" when I should have said "from Asia" more accurately, but there are about 100 000 immigrants from Asia in Denmark, according to their stats agency (20 000 Chinese + 23 000 Vietnamese is enough to be more than the Inuit).

You had your chance within reach and you blew it.

GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

>greenland
>asian in terms of geography
Is this that famous english teacher wit I've been hearing so much about?

知的障害児

GOOD! It's about time.

Is Sweden still offering land in Jokkmokk? For a long time, they were shilling that here.

>real estate in norrland
For what possible purpose?

Good question. Probably just trying to boost the population. If it were true that they need workers, I'd move there t.bh

I mean in the same sense that Trump won a geographic landslide

ただの自閉症でちゅ:3

ガイジ

I've lived my whole life in a sunny, dry region that has rain from mid November to mid February (most of the time). Scorching, Mediterranean climate with long days, mosquitoes and little arable land.
I welcome change. Some people would enjoy less sunlight, low temperatures, spatious areas...

i was there this summer, and heared nothing about that