ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

Jacked off to my sisters panties all through high school. It wasn't her. It was her scent.

I had sex with a black girl to prove I wasn't racist.

how old was your sister? Did she ever find out?

why don't you share a secret too, OP?

i always do, eventually

My wife's sister used to clean my cock with her mouth after I fucked my wife.

I support Israel.

Thats wassup. Even tho your lying.

i fucked my good friend's older sister

while he and his parents were awake in the house

we fucked in the garage

Nope. She loved it when I talked dirty about it too. Everytime I asked if she liked te taste of her sisters cunt she'd deepthroat me.

That one time I ate all chips and told my brother there was none

Friend took nudes on my digital camera for a photography portfolio. In the folio they were all censored and she formatted the SD card, but she didn't do it properly and some friends of mine decided it would be fun to recover the files. She still has no idea anyone else has ever seen the photos

post'em

did your wife know?
How did you manage that logistically?

I am a girl and I think about sex a lot.

she was 6 all through high school?

She 17, dats CP

sounds normal enough. Any particular sort of sex?
Do you actually have much sex irl?

Do you ever lurk the dick rate threads?

This one time at band camp

i cum on her toothbrush every fucking day

Wife didn't know. She stayed with us for a while after she got out of college and was looking for a job. We'd hang out drinking and I'd fuck my wife til she passed out then go get cleaned up.

Sniffed my cousins panties, I was sleeping on the ground beside her bed, and her clothes were overflowing out of the closet

Cuddled my other cousin and cupped her breast while she slept (I was 11, she was 17)

Made a list of people who I would and wouldn't kill in my class

Lost my virginity at 15 (I think)

Me and my brother were molested when I was 5

Loved my childhood friend from 9 to now, she left my life awhile ago, but I have so many good memories of her i can't get her out of my head

Have a chiari malformation, which is the equilvent of a brain tumour, that grows only sometimes.

That's about it I think

I sneak a bowl or two of weed from my friends stash. He is a habitual smoker and goes through a G a day so he never notices there's a little less.
>mfw he always invites me to toke up when he smokes

Yeah, me and boyfriend have sex a lot i guess. I just want him to fuck me as hard as he can while im bent over and spanks my ass

Proof: IDs work on Sup Forums.

Not really. I like girls mostly but still love my boyfriend and his dick

my friend left her scarf at my house so i can on it before i gave it back to her

fuck your dylan

I blew an extremely obese man for $150.

I'm 27, incredibly depressed, anxious, unemployed, and, lately, thinking about death a lot. I don't know what I want out of life except wanting to be financially independent. Job market's tough in my area, so I feel lost.
Hoping to start working out intensely here soon. Maybe that will fix all the shit that has been bogging my head down.

I've been sharing my wife with my bestfriend ever since he moved in with us after his divorce.

...you paid or he paid? Also, are you a male or femanon?

i got cucked by a girl

One time I was 5 minutes late to work but when my boss asked I told him that I was only 2 minutes late

Male, he paid me $150

How?

you're an asshole and a parasite.

I used to deliver papers, apparently one of the houses on my route belonged to a mob boss. Used to have me deliver messages to a diff house blocks away. Never looked at them because he said not to. Still drive by the house sometimes wondering what they were.

really want to fuck my girlfriends friend she just started hanging out with.

savage

there is a lot of reasons
biggest one being
>small penis

Just do it. You're going to regret not doing it after all's said and done. Trust me.

i eat snort

Aw. Ever had a girl? Does bf know and would he want a 3some?

same situation, does your bf know? how does he cope with it?

Does that make you raicist or just a dick?

>I am a girl
omg me 2!!

I caused a fatal auto crash while driving blind drunk in the early morning and never got found out.

Does he do that? Have you asked him? My wife loves to be spanked and 'forced'

Fucking slut

So you got cucked by a girl with a bigger dick than you?

probably go for a threesome if i can lol
i love my gf but fuck.

I started to spy on my sister and it feels great though a piece of me feels like a scumbag

>My gf cheated on me last weak
>We broke up
>My friends say that she is a bitch
>I still loving her and would get back together with her but I'm really mad at her

don't do it. it'll ruin your relationship and you feel like shit after you are done.

One time back in high school I told my mom I got an A on a test but I really got a B

story?

how old are you? be honest

Went from average dick 5" to 8" through penis enlargement exercises within a little less than a year. Only my girlfriend knows but I think people have noticed my improved confidence

Wtf how?

Whoa. Penis surgeons must hate you

My entire family are nudists and we have a incestuous relationship.

>started

You aren't one of those fags that tries to advertise pills through fake stories are you?

21 friendo
probably man

idgt. where is the malware riddled link?

yeah, me too. I'm a girl. Hey, who else is a girl here?

sure....
tell us more

oh my gosh so many girls here. *squeeee*

DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESkU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~

Take it from me, your relationship isn't going to last. Even if shit is rosy right now, it will end purely based on the fact that you're both probably really young. Fuck that other girl so that you don't live in regret.
There were about 3 girls I really wanted to fuck but was caught up in relationships that I thought were serious. When every single relationship ended, I'd been faithful, but now I'm regretful.

just a zoophile

I'm a girl! hey gals!!! :3

No way, let's talk about wage-gaps and how hard it is to be a feminist in today's society!!! :3

Do you guys have a incestuous relationship because you're nudist or is it the other way around?

pegym.com and thundersplace.org. Visit forums for both sites. Don't know why I'm sharing in this thread but maybe this might change someone elses sex life. These forums contain exercises and routines that when done properly and with the right conditioning, can expand the tissues in your penis. Very little people know about these sites and completely reject the idea. This is a very early science but I believe more will come of it. The picture evidence is abundant and there, and you just have to read and read. However, I have been very lucky to received these gains, most people have to work at this for a couple of years to see this progress. Good luck anyone who reads this

:3

thats why 97 % on here are virgins.
cant talk to girl rl
meet girls on Sup Forums tits gtfo
meet girls and nobody screams tits or gtfo but still menages to be a complete moron

This isn't a cringe thread you beta fuck.

#dicksoutforharambe

bump. more need to know about this shit

yea like this are the themes normal girls like to talk about

I'm always ironic about hating blacks around my friends but I actually fucking hate blacks

>your relationship will probably fail
>your basically a baby at 21 years old
>so why don't you just make sure your relationship will fail by being an unfaithful asshole

idk i've been with her for 3 years. shes good to me.
I kinda like just taking what I want and everything but I dont want to hurt her in the process.

Seau

Who the fuck cares what the average girl talks about? Nobody likes actually likes them. Not even they like other girls.

sister or brother? that butt is terrible

smalldickloser.com you'll get a redirect to the site.

Sounds fishy

I dont want to be unfaithful, I love this girl.

Take it or leave it. I know what happened to me, my closest friends, and strangers. Welcome to the real world, kid.

"Im twelve years old and girls make me go ew"
"generic saying about girls"

Your choice, man.

I did it just for the taste.

I'm in love with a girl I will never meet.

>pic related. she's on the right.

We all do, you're not special.