Zod was right

Zod was right.

Jor El's reason for stealing the codex is centered around his disapproval of Zod's method of rebuilding Krypton, but Zod’s only condition was to eliminate the bloodlines that led to its collapse. I don’t see the problem here. Certainly not every Kryptonian could be reborn. I mean the ship that contained the Kryptonian breeding pods was only so big. And it’s not like Zod’s plan would prevent new elites from being born. Krypton had been breeding elites up until that point, after all, so isn't rewriting the parameters by which elites are born the logical thing to do? It seems to me that Jor’s actions were, dare I say it, acts of pure faith. In light of the superior options available to him I would argue that they were extremist.

Consider this: Zod ALREADY had the means to rebuild Krypton. An entire team of Kryptonian soldiers and scientists were at his command, and the movie makes it clear that they’re not dumb. Every Kryptonian we are shown seems to demonstrate some level of basic education. They even have medical practitioners. For Christ's sake, they re-purpose a flying jail cell into a fucking rocket ship. Growing some fetuses sounds like a cakewalk for these guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfkA5mAfIfU?t=145
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1430328143078.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kal, on the other hand, was not bred to be a scientist. Kal is just some ordinary Kryptonian. Who's to say he could rebuild Krypton on his own? Who's to say he could revive even a single Kryptonian? Even if he turned out to be intelligent who’s to say a myriad of different scenarios wouldn’t have played out that would have prevented Krypton’s rebirth? How could Jor have known that Kal would have found the ship? How would he have figured out that the codex was in his cells? ALL THESE QUESTIONS.

So let's take a look at the options here: turn over Krypton's genetic library to a team of trained professionals whose aim is to evacuate Krypton and rebuild it elsewhere or… stuff it in some random baby and shoot it to a planet filled with aliens.

And Jor El has the gall to claim that “this is a second chance for all of Krypton!” Where were you when Zod got screwed, Sup Forums?

le snapped neck omg xD

I assumed Jor El was more intent on creating a new krypton with human influence free of the ideas that collapsed Krypton in the first place

Still, Jor El was sending Kal to a planet with aliens that he knew next to nothing about. Even if they weren't a threat to Kal, which BvS confirmed was false, he would still have had to get their cooperation if he were to rebuild Krypton the way Jor wanted.

The entire situation is stupid desu

Are we supposed to believe a race as advanced as these people were ALL on one planet?

But yeah, Zod is the good guy in this scenario

The only reason we see him as the bad guy is because he tried to terraform earth or someshit I forget

Their ideals could have been the same, or they could have been entirely different. If we're basing it in this Universe then the ideas are pretty similar.

They spread across the galaxy though, can't remember what happened.

no he wasn't
he was just a big dick from the planet Dick-in-the-Mouth

I'm replying over here: .

Zod was the good guy, but yeah capeshit, we need a fight guys!!!

>They spread across the galaxy though, can't remember what happened.
They were all networked to Krypton, when it was destroyed they pretty much went to shit.

>56%

see from 2.25 on

youtu.be/gfkA5mAfIfU?t=145

>Zods plan
>100% chance of succeeding in saving their entire species

>Jor Els plan
>Fuck I dunno lets just leave the survival of our species up to chance

Even if you disagree with Zods military nature you'd have to be a massive faggot to doom your entire species because you disagree with his political beliefs.

Imagine if humanity was about to go extinct, would you stop someone you think is a Nazi from saving it because hes a Nazi?

Its fucking dumb, you'd think survival as a species trumps political beliefs

this channel is actually great stuff despite it being a little condescending, there was so much detail during Zodd's/Clark's battle that I missed entirely.

wew

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1430328143078.jpg/

This was literally hours before Krypton's collapse. There was no time for some hierarchy-based dick-measuring contest, let alone some morality based plea. The fate of the entire species was at stake.

how autistic

What did you think the "A" stood for?

If they're so smart, why didn't they just reproduce the natural way?

>ManOfSteelAnswers
>an entire channel dedicated to damage control

Kryptonians didn't have any colonies at the time of Krypton's destruction. They had them in the distant past, but one day they just cut off all connection to them and all colonists starved to death. Its never explained in the movie why the fuck the Kryptonian leaders did this. I read a theory that it was supposed to prevent Darkseid from detecting their civilization.

(OP)

Don't Forget that now Lex has all that knowledge, & he too should know about the codex. Atleast this knowledge is a definitive answer as to why he wanted Cav-El dead.

you should watch it, it actually has a lot of good stuff