Top 4 all time LETS GO

Other urls found in this thread:

billclintonswag.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spicy meme bro

Lives alone. Possibly depressed.
Has fathered at least one kid.

Some recent favorites

I'm listening to Soundtracks For the Blind for the first time as I'm typing this and this is pretty fucking great. I regret holding it off this long.

Fuck, I didn't see the "top 4 of all time." Sorry m8

isnt that the guy who raped multiple women and suicided a couple guys involved in whitewater and emailgate?

Nah it's fine

Glad you're digging SFTB

Elseq vs Confield?

I've been listening to their discography in order in preparation for elseq and I just finished Oversteps earlier today but I don't really have a clear favorite so far. Only Confield and parts of Amber/LP5/Untilted have really gotten me to come back desu

probably pretty good at math
has some psychotic tendencies
drug of choice is lsd
likes things that he can't relate to, as they provide a foreign and interesting experience
depressed

Sad teenager
Cynical dude who does most stuff ironically
meme
+Elliott Smith. Sad LGBT dude from an unaccepting rural shithole.

Hard to pick just 4 all time favs

Confield has more polish and is a bit more consistent, but Elseq has a few of their absolute finest tracks/moments.

Confield is better, in my opinion, from the sheer variety, technical skill and unique sounds and structures on it. Autechre shows absolute mastery of the genre.

Also, I'd give Draft and Untilted a few more listens, it took me a few tries before I started to really like those two.

everytime I see someone rec/anotherwise talk about LCD soundsystem, the only thing I can think is, "Why not Talking Heads?"

LCDS tends to have a more dancey, electronic sound, more variety and way less fade-outs. I like TH, but they just never did what James could do. But it's all up to opinion, I honestly can't blame someone if they like Talking Heads more.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

I'll definitely come back to Untilted a lot just for the sheer energy of stuff like Sublimit and LCC but Confield is just fucking mindbending. Almost a little too much to take in at times but still. I'll probably go through to the end since I only have two albums left to tackle (and based on the first track from Exai I heard years ago it's gonna be a goddamn monster) and then revisit them all individually. Dudes are really something special.

Fucking love AoA and Xiu Xiu but listen to Galaxie 500 and Boredoms again desu
Great choices
>Sad LGBT dude from an unaccepting rural shithole
Only the first of those three things is true but I can certainly see where you got the idea

How pleb am I?

Does anyone have a template?

billclintonswag.com/

Thanks.

Has not gotten into music that much
Favorite genre is rock
Often heeds critic and aggregator sites' words (like me)
Desires to listen to less mainstream music
Kek
Is often lonely
Is ok with hip hop being most esteemed genre of 2010s
Loves listening to music from ideologically astray artists

jesus christ dude you're irredeemable

Hate to break it to you bro but that man made a career off ripping other artists off

I know. But he did it very, very well.

I LAY AWAKE INSIDE OF DARK DENIM

It's cool that you are informed at least, brother. I stopped listening to Beck and LCD eventually because I found what I consider better music and was tired of derivation. But to each their own, whatever makes you happy.

very

Thinks mu is the pinnacle of humour

I don't know how to respond to others posts or reply or whatever so sorry

Click the post number homeboy

Is probably into snuff films and things of that nature.
Anthony Fantano.
Around 20 years old, an introvert that likes to cry himself to sleep from time to time.
Reads p4k articles every day.

Forgot swag.

elseq is better than confield in all the criteria you listed imo

You really like(d) the Beatles, maybe you want to buy a Victorian home in the future?

LCD resonates with me more because of James Murphy's personality and lyrics. Love Talking Heads though

what are the top left and bottom right albums?

what is the upper right album?

heeeelp

help me out fags

>confield and elseq 1-5 by autechre
> ride debut album

thx

Thought Angel Olsen was Genocide Organ from the thumbnail

Nah, Fantano would be 2x Money Store and 2x To Be Kind

what's goodie

lots of shit taste ITT