Is she right Sup Forums ?

Is she right Sup Forums ?

>Michelle Rodriguez did not mince words about the disparity between men and women when paycheck Friday comes along ... it's just a man's world.
>Michelle was leaving LAX Thursday when our photog asked her about Seth Rogen's rant over the wage gap. Michelle was quick to say she gets paid way less than her male movie counterparts, and then equated being born a woman to being born a slave.
>She's awesome as always, and super interesting.

Women have the same status as slaves in Ancient Greek society.

>P-please give me roles!

crazy lesbian

What do women have to offer other than their vaginas, that they should be paid for?

She didn't whine while she was in her 20s

a slave that doesn't need to work

No shit you get underpaid when all you can do is
>angry hispanic woman

Wasn't she just talking about how blacks should get their own damn heroes and stop stealing white ones?

They should just cancel this years Olympic Games and replace it with the Oppression Olympics

She's only really worth less than Vinny D and The Rock with those movies.

>being born a woman

Congratulations! It's a woman.

>Millionaire Hollywood actress without any talent
>I'm a slave
Fuck her hard.

Being born as an attractive female in the middle to upper class is literally the most privileged, pampered, and spoiled existence you could have on this earth.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

what's his problem?

dropped.

I used to think she was bretty gud after that ambush interview where she was like "why they gotta keep re-skinning capeshit and james bond? Write new stories about minorities instead of rebooting everything" Then she backpedeled and fell on her sword, now this shit.

I hope she dies in all of the rest of her movies, and that they retcon B:LA so she dies in it now.

blacked when?

>"Michelle Rodriguez’ net worth is an estimated $30 million"
>"Paul Walker’s net worth was $25 million at his death"

hmmmmmmmmm

>Comparing womanhood to slavery.

Light-skinned male

Yes, being born a woman in a first world country is literally like being a slave.
Why can't these people just fucking kill themselves.

>can literally take half of someone else's earnings if she stops loving them via a contract
>can ruin a persons life simply by accusation of rape
>has half of the components needed to create another human being and can kill that human being before it even draws his/her breath
Wow women really are slaves

Shit is so fucking ludicrous.

People in the west live in such luxury in comparison to even many of the royals of the past, as meanwhile our manufacturing is done by people in sweatshops who are actually technically slaves, and this millionaire spoiled cunt has the nerve to say western women with their cushy, spoiled lives are akin to slaves?

I hate progressives SO FUCKING MUCH.

>it's an autistic "web-journalist" can't tell when someone is being sarcastic, article

Yes, the rich, attractive and famous woman is literally like a slave.

I want this opression meme to end.

>How much is Michelle Rodriguez worth?
>Nothing
>How much money does she have?
>$30 Million

Fixed

Holy shit how many times does this meme have to be disproven before women shut the fuck up?

Meanwhile, Robin Wright outright demands to be payed the exact same amount as Kevin fucking Spacey, or else she's gonna bring about a shitstorm. Gets what she demands. Says "fuck it" and brings about a shitstorm anyway.

Fuck I hate Dan so much. Fucking spoiled daddy's boy with a weak jaw.

I can't say I'm not just bitter because I'm not in his position.

>signs contracts
>complains of low ball offer

Don't be fooled by the gap debate, society exists mostly for women's benefit already. If they want to complain life is harder than man's then they will lose more respect for demanding respect.

No one has it better than a wealthy western born good looking women. To compare that to slavery is pants on head retarded.

Just rename this shithole buzzfeed already

>waaah I ONLY get a couple million per movie
Jesus Christ. It's Jennifer Lawrence all over again.

He's also a manlet.

Wasn't aware that all women are beaten and whipped for not doing the dishes. And randomly raped because a man just wants some lovin.

To be fair, slaves don't have to sleep with Harvey Weinstein.

so is that why she wants to be a man so much

She's old now. Hard to get roles when you are a 50 year old woman, who entire career was built off being a slutty Puerto Rican woman. People don't want to see her old saggy tits on screen, unlike her youth.

>good looking women
But she's not

What about women in third world countries who are literally born slaves?

What about women who are beaten to death with rocks for speaking back to their husband or saying no, or wearing a skirt?

What about women who can't get any kind of job because their a women in third world countries so have to stay in their crumbling shack made out of wood, tending to 10 kids after being raped and forced into sex and bearing these children because it's a mans law to do so?

tits

Obviously slave is totally over the top but income inequality between men and women is a farce. They should get paid the same. End of story.

This.

Shit has been true almost since the dawn of time.

Why do actresses always compare their fee with male actor's?

Surely they know that one actress dont get paid the same amount as other actress in different movies, in different roles. Its the economy of the business.

>TMZ
>twists her words around

shocking