Hey great job you idiots

Hey great job you idiots.

You've completely fucked up my son and our relationship, and I hope you're happy. My son now thinks he is autistic, and it's all because some poster on this chat keeps telling him that he "is an autistic shit eating faggot" and that his "autism breaks the autism-o-meter" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHO EVER SUBMITTED THAT?

Oh. Not only fucking that. Apparently he's been telling my wife that I'm a "cuck," which I had to look up AND NOW MY SON THINGS THAT MY WIFE IS HAVING SEX WITH OTHER MEN. I don't know if the server keeps track of who submits messages, but I want these people held responsible for essentially ruining my marriage. Now my wife keeps asking me if I'm interesting in HER BANGING OTHER MEN. She constantly hints at it, AND IT'S BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU TOLD MY SON.

I have my son right here. I want you fuckers to tell him to his FUCKING FACE that he doesn't have autism and that I'm not a cuckold. Otherwise I'll have to make a complaint or get a lawyer involved. The attached picture is something I found on google that resembles all of you.

Again. Great job ASSHOLES. I HOPE YOU GUYS GET INTO A PLANE CRASH THE NEXT TIME YOU FLY.

I am sorry to hear that user would you like to no yourself or shall i do it for you?

Most likely bait

The fuck does that mean you little twerp?

Fucking kek. You ruined your own life by getting married and having a son you faggot.

Good luck raising your autistic son as a single father!

Face it, your son is autistic and so are you

2 points for originality.
c'mon you got to try harder

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Alright, look I feel bad. So here's a fun experiment you can do with your family to bond over.

Kek you're just mad because your son has a bigger dick than yours

You know what you can go no yourself you IGNORANT FAQ

Wagecuck

choose a different picture next time

>you can go
>You know what you can go no yourself you IGNORANT FAQ
>you know what you can go no yourself
>go no yourself

Fourty-thousand keks

If the picture of the OP was different it might have been more believable but this is just a shit/10 bait

responding to low qual b8

this thread reminds me why I quit my job

10 reasons why I quit being an Internet shill
10: long hours and shitty pAy
9: spending my life doing... What? ... For what purpose?
8: Can't exactly explain to anyone what I do without being full of shit
7:Lots of the people we shill are actually just normal people just trying to connect with others without some wrench thrown in the mix
6:Could literally be having sex or doing something awesome right now instead of being a computer zombie shut in
5:Clean conscious ... Nuff said
4:Opportunity for something new to do with my life! Variety is the spice!
3:Lost weight by not being on the computer as often, and got laid more
2:New appreciation with life and people
1:Positivity is contagious, and desirable- pass it on! :).....

Shit pasta m8, even worse b8

FUk YOU IF YOU DONT LIKE MY SPLLIG yOU CAN JUST GO NO TO FAGGOT

OP your sons gay

>dat filename

>bait

>implying mods care about you

>THE NEXT TIME YOU FLY
Implying anybody here leaves the house

>SPLLIG
Trying too hard

I should have stopped after the first 2

Sir, just give us your name and address so we can all send formal apology letters

I firmly agree!

Yes good sir! Agreed!

Autism-o-meter is broken

>my son
Don't you mean your wife's son, cuck?

>Tfw your son is an autistic newfag and a summerfag, and is retarded enough to bring Sup Forums to rl.

I'm sorry to tell this to you sir, but, your son has low functioning autism. I'm so sorry. Should've got the abortive when it popped up.

(Plus, this is some shit tier b8 faggot)