Who loves LSD?

who loves LSD?

i did till i started to get flash backs. 20 years on i still get them occasionally.

how severe are your flashbacks?

I prefer shrooms or even better mescaline

why?

Mescaline has never fucked me over like LSD has. With mescaline I don't get paranoid as much. For me it feels a bit more of a drunk, devil may care, buzz. Yeah I trip but I feel almost drunk, so I don't care. With LSD, I sometimes get freaked out depending on the situation. Shrooms are just fun. They have a sort of childish enjoyment to them. LSD on the other hand makes me really trip balls. It's fun most of the time but the confusion I get while on it sometimes fucks the whole trip. Mescaline is the best as far as I'm concerned. Plus, with my peyote and san pedro cacti it's pretty much free. Shrooms I can harvest from a favourite spot after the first rains of spring, but it's harder. LSD I can buy, but it's not really worth the trouble

understandable, I start to get the paranoia and confusion on acid when I take it past 250ug, just hearing someone open the door can startle me to the core

I never seem to find satisfaction from shrooms however.. only once have I had some that was a beautiful low dose experience, otherwise it has just made me fuzzy and given me stomach aches

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do!
but i think its a once in a blue moon kinda thing.
definitely not something recreational. i see it as medicine for the mind and spirit.

I've taken about 2 sheets worth in my life if that answers your question

a lil trip of mine i greentexted a while back.
screened it to post in these threads

>1/3 tab of some kind of nbome
stopped reading there

y u hatin tho.
its good stuff. a little dirty but still psychedelic.

I'll go on a 300ug trip next week but imo DMT is still the better choice, I dont really like to length of LSD ..

You sound like a little bitch

this is a thread about LSD

I use to take 6 hits of that shit, you are a little bitch talking 1/3

Soo... you wanted to kill yourself?

fair enough.
maybe someone else will enjoy it.

right now im just wondering why this lsd thread is so hostile.
makes no sense. but whatever

yeah I hear ya, if I'm around bogus people during a trip, I'll be wishing for it to end

makes me appreciate sobriety

you can OD on nbomes dude be careful. theyre not exactly safe like other psychedelics.

I prefer LSD just cause I can get 15 a tab compared to 20 a g and the fact that the day after 2gs of shrooms I felt like I was about to fuckin die lmao. Lower half of body was cold as shit and sensitive to touching my cool bed sheets so I turned my fan off and shut my fan off to sweat it out and then my top half of my body was on fire cause of that. After an advil and some noodles at the end of the day I was 100 again tho so idk.

no one likes your story so far

shooms come cheaper tbh with you grow them yourself (which isnt hard if you invest some time into reading it up)

Oh and also they weren't really any visuals, it was like fuckin organic adderall honestly. The strain I took was supposedly penis envy or some bullshit like that

damn those prices suck ass, where do you live?

You should look up set & setting, doesnt sound you know what that means and how it affects your trip

Oh trust me I know, I just cant and don't care to pull that shit off after what i went through.

Acid is becoming really cheap with the amount of teens importing it off the deepweb
where i live i can get 150 ug tabs for about $6 us each

by the way, you guys can get 1P-LSD, which is currently legal in most countrys and its the same as LSD except it has a longer comeup for some. Peak is the same imo

>ull that shit off
fair enough

Ft. Worth, TX. Shrooms aren't really prevalent and i had to drive all the way to Dallas just to get them. 0/10 would never do again.

not in this particular thread, no.

Can confirm about Mescaline.

Also, with shrooms and mescaline you can be fairly certain what you're getting is what you payed for or found I guess.

LSD is not worth going out on a limb for if you're not 100% sure it's not just NBiome.

NBiome is a test drug that can be dangerous in the off chance of an overdose.

And even so as these user's have pointed out shrroms and mescaline/peyote are generally....softer on the comeup to peak.

That isn't to say LSD doesn't have its merits because I love it and have tripped 5 times so far, just different.

Anyone interested should check out dedicated drug forums rather than this cesspool.

you need to cut em

I'm well aware of what setting does to a trip, I tripped at a place im very comfortable and carefree at.

except you dont have 150ug on them. I tested some DN-Tabs and most of them are between 30 and 90ug, even tho they are sold as 100, 150 or 250. Even from trusted sellers

Sup Forums how do i have a fun time while tripping.
every time i trip i have an overwhelming spiritual experience.

i just wanna have fun.

alright then, I just though I could point that out "just in case" ;)

No worries user, good advice for those reading who don't know. Good lookin out b

All i do is test to see if its lsd
how long is the process to seeing how many ug it is?

I give them in a laboratory and then they check how much and which LSD is on them (or any other reserach chemical). I normaly get an e-mail or a call with the results within 3-7 days

cheers ill look into that

I live in switzerland, but I dont think its possible anywhere else in the world. Maybe in the Netherlands its possible as well.

Drug addicts

i know its bait but
>addicted to psychedelics
lol

man, I've had a run in with those

>bad set and setting
>just got out of a psych ward a couple days before
>this is because a crazy ex fuck buddy got jealous of my new girlfriend so she decided to call my mother and tell her I'm in the middle of committing suicide
>long story but found myself getting pulled out of my apartment by cops and an EMT and thrown in an ambulance despite me not having any cuts on my body
>it was moderately traumatizing
>get out of looney bin after 3 days
>take 5 grams of Penis Evny at a party to try to have a good time
>get a ride home to my dumpy apartment in the cities
>find myself slamming myself into the hardwood over and over
>start feeling actually suicidal
>start crying like a bitch
>tell myself "if I'm going to kill myself, I should travel before I do it"
>spend the entire night attempting to get to the airport
>sat in unlocked cars while watching youtube videos on my phone on how to hotwire
>remember sitting in some pickup truck bed scared for my life
>pissed my pants
>took shorts off and walked around downtown in my underwear
>car full of drunk niggers were calling me in
>one started taking their belt off to whip their dick out and I ran away
>hopped in a taxi
>for some reason all I brought was a fucking checkbook
>wrote a $100 check for a $6 fare back to my apartment
>was lost as shit but was only a couple blocks from my building
>get to apartment
>realize I left my keys inside
>buzzed every apartment in the building
>it was 3 AM
>some guy comes down pissed off
>press an old rent check to the glass and beg and plead to be let in
>eventually he pushes the door open after yelling at me
>get back into my apartment
>change clothes and take keys
>try going out to the airport again
>taxi calls me in
>takes me to airport
>the whole way the driver was asking if I had cash
>only had checkbook
>in the parking ramp I just left a check for the fare and ran away
>guy chases me to a car rental desk
>I pretend I'm deaf

Want to try it, can't get it. Only have tried DXM and that's made me interested in hallucinogens.

lol what a shitty time.

It shouldn't be expensive. Your main concern should be making sure the shit is legit. Do some research first too. Oh and make sure you have some water bottles on hand when you trip.

Goddamn son, what a ride. I'll smoke to you next time b.

but you can be addicted to psychedelics just as you can be to crosswords
it's not a physical addiction
I'm addicted to weed, composing and discovering music on youtube. I feel really fucking down after having not done one of those things for more than a week (a couple of days for composing). I don't feel that way but one could argue it's shitty in weed's case, especially when one day I hypothetically can't afford it so much..
prolly not what he meant tho

on topic, LSD is awesome. I've only done it twice, in a music festival
>first time, with five friends
>start feeling slightly number after three quarters of an hour
>buzzing sensation comes on that to start with I thought came from me twitching my feet in rythm (I wasn't)
>decided I was starting to get high, lay down in my tent, can see the fabric ceiling subtly changing into an evil clown and everyone shouting and talking outside was an attack or an insult on my person.
>decide to find it funny, distract myself with coming up with a ditty
>that ditty seemed to take on a life of its own and call me outside
>go meet my friends
>over the next half hour the ground and everything on it curves up and on itself, like in inception, people are talking to me from above as well, upside-down
>time gets increasingly non-linear
>at peak I remember living the entire night (including future, brain must have edited this in in post-prod) in one snapshot

cont.

>the taxi driver gets security to sit me down
>I have to explain to 3 airport cops that I have no cash, no ID, just a check book and a sudoku book
>"the check won't bounce I promise"
>they tell me I'll be in trouble if it does
>I reexplain that it will work, I had the money in my bank account
>we just sit there in silence while the taxi driver is still asking for cash
>cops watch me filling out a sudoku puzzle
>they ask where I work
>I say I work for the government and it's classified
>really was just a union janitor
>"why are you acting so funny, user? and why are your pupils so big?"
>"uh, I'm autistic and my pupils are always big"
>they decide to call my parents, even though I wasn't a minor
>get put in cop car until my parents show
>have to listen to Taylor Swift on the radio while tripping
>parents show up
>they try bringing me to the same psych ward I had just gotten out of
>I flee when we get to the hospital
>their security stops me and sits me down
>ask if I'm being detained over and over until they say no
>run away into the fields screaming "I'm free! I'm free!"
>walk a few miles back to apartment
>sleep it off
>wake up
>fuck

I was still fuzzy and I ended up getting on a plane and went from Minneapolis, MN to Houston, TX with nothing but the clothes on my back and my wallet

that's another story

Why? You offering?

yeah psychological addiction is a thing i know.

Anyone got any tips on how to get some lsd? I've asked all my friends and connections, yet no one can get me any. I can get a hold of coke, amphetamine, weed etc but I can't find anyone selling lsd. So, please give me some tips Sup Forums

>im just wondering why this lsd thread is so hostile.
fuck off newfag

1P-LSD as mentioned earlier.
Or just buy some on the Darknetmarkets. If you research for like 3h how to do it, then its probably easier and safer than buying off a stranger

I love lsd and other psychs

I checked and 1P-LSD is not legal here. I did think of buying LSD from the deepweb, but it seems to be a lot of work to get the bitcoins anonymously(+ risks + the waiting). It would be a lot easier if I knew a guy I could just text and meet on the subway

I did LSD once it was enjoyable but I probably wouldn't do it again.

The hallucinations were pretty neato, but got boring after a few hours. I liked that I was still very lucid throughout the trip, but I found my shifting perception of time + the feeling of 'hotandcold' was a annoying. I really liked listening to music and just spacing out and talking with my friend who was also tripping with me. Eventually though I got bored and just went to sleep after meditating for awhile.

I also experienced flashbacks randomly for awhile afterwards, especially when I smoked pot. I still sometimes get them, but now its only when I'm falling asleep, its like something clicks in my head and I can suddenly see all the neat colours in the dark of my room.

so the random dude can sell you nBOME's instead of LSD? Alright, if you dont mind..
and holy shit you must be stupid to think that bitcoins are hard to get

get wallet
buy bitcoins
transfer them to your DN-Account
buy lsd

its so fucking easy holy shit. there are tutorials for EVERYTHING you need to know. PgP, VPN, Wallets, hell there are even videos on youtube from guys who explain everything step by step

and risks? what the fuck do you think who you are? you are a simple guy who gets like 1, maybe 2 tabs of lsd. NOONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT, NOT EVEN THE POLICE! Dogs cant smell LSD.

my fucking god.. hell, even on reddit there are subreddits for idiots who cant do it themselfes. I invested like 3 hours of work to see how everything works and now im done. I can get pretty much everything i want and its safer than ever because I just can say "officer, I never ordered lsd, and now fuck off".

BROTHER, LET ME TELL YOU, I FIRST ENCOUNTERED LDS TEN YEARS AGO. CHANGED MY LIFE.

NOW GRANTED LDS DOES HAVE SOME SIDE EFFECTS. LITTLE BIT OF PARANOIA, THOUGH MOST PEOPLE WHO USE IT ARE SUPER CHILL 99% OF THE TIME, AND YOU WILL GET MAD POON WHILE USING IT. DOWNSIDE, MOST USERS ARE PASTY WHITE TYPES BUT THEY'RE ALL GENERALLY PRETTY GOOD LOOKING ANYWAY SO, YOU KNOW, SLIGHT TOSS UP THERE?

BUT YEAH, LDS WILL FUCK UP YOUR HEAD. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL THAT GOD IS AN ALIEN AND WE CAN ALL BECOME GODS AND RULE OUR OWN PLANETS AFTER WE DIE.

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST I MISREAD THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS, NOT LYSERGIC ACID

ALTHOUGH I WILL GRANT YOU THERE IS A LOT OF OVERLAP