What do you guys think of this...

What do you guys think of this ? Should whites pay reparations for slavery to blacks and others races that suffered in the past?

fuck no. get a job

No

absolutely

Only if they hold black slave traders to account on an equal level. But they don't even acknowledge it so so fuck the the lot of them.

They refuse to co-exist without a race divide to prop up their victim status.

Why shouldn't we pay for the past that crippled them and that we benefitted from ?

And why that ?

The fuck do they want now? There's not a single fucker alive that is responsible for what happened 200 years ago, just a bunch of retarded kids asking for more special treatment. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile

It's bullshit. How do you even proove what niggers were descendants of slaves. Back in the early 1800s there were slaves and free niggers, so will you do a genealogical report for each nigger to see which one should get money? Not to mention all the african and caribbean niggers we have now. It's just a mess.

Besides that reparations only make sense to give to direct victims from direct perpetrators. This occured with jap americans and jews with germany.

In shotrt, niggers just want more free money like they usually do.

Agreed , but the argument is always " but you benefited today from it , and the past still effects us!

Here's the thing. I'd like to do it once and for all. Just give them what they think they are owed and THEN see if they come together as a community. They won't be able to say the white man is holding them down anymore.
We all know the answer but it would be interesting to see. Like when a SJW femanist gets stuck when face to face with logic

How come we don't hear the Jews cry holocaust all the time? At least their traumatic event happened under 70 years ago, with some of those responsible still alive

I was thinking that , like if some big billionaire just said fuck it and paid off to their group and representation 5 billion pounds for example.

Then what would be the excuse or then what would happen

I think the best idea is to give them money, but only on he condition that you have to move to africa and renounce US citizenship.

I think people will get on board with me if we could get rid of a lot of niggers. The normal intelligent blacks will stay but thats fine. I like black people. Not niggers.

No because it were their own people who raided their neighbouring camps for slaves.
While they KNEW what was going to happen they still sold their "brothers" to us. All that for a bit of tabbaco and alcohol. Stay mad fags.

what a way to start yet another race war

Lincoln abolished slavery in 1862, over 153 years ago. Find me one goddamn nigger that is still alive that suffered from slavery and I will give that nigger my paycheck every week.

God I'm sick and tired of these black cunts wanting everything just because they had been slaves at some point. They aren't victims and nor where their fathers fathers. Besides that they weren't the only slaves. There were plenty of white and Asian slaves to you dim witted black dickheads. If they spent more time learning they would have noticed this but instead they would rather mope over how their ancestors cousins friend was a slave. Fucking niggers. Be rid of them I say.

No, if you allow them to cling to the past they will live in it forever, also you are not responsible for what your ancestors did, the Egyptians don't pay Jews, why should whites pay niggers?

yeah but that doesn't matter. nobody is responsible for what people did ages ago even if they do benefit from it.

>nor where their fathers fathers
how young are you? haven't they told you in school about how in the 60's blacks weren't allowed to sit in a public bus?

There's a reason why the phrase is "nigger rich". No. It would only re-informed their shitty spending habits and not saving for their children and grandchildren.

Selfish fucks need to save money for their future generations like white people do to give their kid a chance at getting out of the hood.

*re-enforce

This was in the worst part of the Deep South only (Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia) not everywhere.

>Bu-but thats not fair !!!1!

Should blacks pay blacks reparations for black on black slavery? Should the decedent's of Romans pay the gauls reparations for slavery? Why should people who were never involved themselves in a conflict suffer or benifit from said conflict? This is just poor people looking for more easy money.

i'm not gonna discuss anything with a strawman, you know?

no fuck off niggers.
they should pay us reparations for welfare ghettos and all the fuckin crime they do

>This is just poor people looking for more easy money.
You'd think the reperations were already paid in full with the unproportional amount of welfare money spent on black households.

>Refer to WWII
>Don't make non-responsible people pay for actions they had no hand in

>Ise really need dose new kicks
>I know! Blames whitey for the slavery again
>GIMME FREE MONEY CUZ IM BLACK

Then the South Americans should pay, since they did more then 90% of black slave trade...? Also the most enslaved race in history is the white race. Arabs, Babary(north africans) and the Ottoman Empire should pay us then.

so? it only escalated in one part of the country but that doesn't mean the rest of the country was particularly nice to blacks.

That's actually a good point.... They must be waiting for it to gather interest so they can get a lot more Sheckles. Jews are smart enough to play for the long game.

Their ancestors were allowed to flourish in America, they would be scraping the dirts and drinking cow piss right now if slavery didn't happen
Selective breeding is how they got the "athletic body and muh BBC" and how the girls got thickness.

If anything they should be thankful that slaves didn't just get sent back to Africa.
But no, let their inner chimp roam free and expect free stuff for something that didn't happen to them.

I should go to the local mine and demand money for laying off my great grandfather.

But where they slaves? Where they forced to pick cotton for free? No because slavery was abolished in 1833 if my memory serves. Regardless of what you may believe society has evolved to the stage where race and religion make almost no impact of relevant life situations such a job roles and pay...etc. Things were getting better for them and then they go fuck it up by reminding everyone that they are on fact different and they WANT special treatment.

germany is still paying reparations to israel last i heard.

Africa had amazing empires before slavery occured. Look at the Egyptian and Eithiopian cities and civilisations

>Egyptians
>Black
Don't start this shit, the Nubians were black and the sand nigger Egyptians hated them.

>Egypt
>Pyramids were just built by a group of good friends

you don't have to be a victim of extremes to be a victim. if you have the potential to learn a good paying job but are prevented from working any job that isn't low tier by prejudice then you are a victim. this isn't to say that they deserve reparations for that and i don't think it is that way since a few decades. plus minus some.

>we

Who is this 'we'?

If most of them are Mc' then I'm ok with this but I somehow know it's the boogz. Woogieboggie nigger!

i haven't bothered my arse to google it but this can't be fucking serious?

we never had slaves in this country, fair enough we shipped them for a fee but we didn't bring them here, that lot came here of there own accord, fuck right off.

kek, that guy in the purple shirt walking around with his mixtape.

What prejudice? If a crackhead whitey looks for a job, he will get turned down for being trash. If 80% of black people werent niggers, they wouldnt have a problem.

Ok. That's a completely different point than you were making though. You were implying that it was everywhere.

Now stop arguing different points I don't fucking care. I just wanted to correct you so that the public school system doesn't fail your pasty ass.

The only reparations given should be a one way ticket to their country of origin and the surrendering of their citizenship.

what about racial quotas, and affirmative action? I'd ague it's actually easier to go through life as a minority then just as a white guy.

No boog, life of good...

It's fucking bullshit. Asking for money for something that never happened to you from people who never done anything bad to you. It just makes you a lazy, cheap and whiny piece of shit.

Do you live in London? It began yesterday , I live in these ends and people have been going on about it for weeks before now.

Jew crys about the holocaust all the time. Fuck every time a country makes a decision in the world that isn't quite in line with Israel's thoughts they start screaming about "muh 600 trillion" and anti-semitisim .

Because they're stupid niggers, do you wanna pay for slave race faggot

exactly that prejudice. if 80% of black are niggers then there are 20% of black people who aren't niggers. they get negatively affected by the prejudice that every black guy is a nigger and won't get a job to get them out of the ghetto.
since when do they exist? i'm not in favor of any qoutas tbh. jobs and study places should be given for qualification first and then how good the persons character fits into the group of people already working at the place.

Can you even read? It's in the UK.

Wait wut? There are plenty of kikes that whine about the Holocaust every opportunity they get.

But I do see less of the whole 'blame your personal circumstances on historical events and never take any responsibility' shtick from jews.

My grandmother never ever blamed anything of her personal life on WW2 even though her parents and sister went straight into the ovens.

>We Wuz KAngz n shiiiiittt

Dont know bout faggy ass UK. But in the States we been giving niggers free money for over 50 years. Into the Trillions, and they still live in the ghetto. Only reparation needed is a fucking carpet bombing.

You guys are acting like children. It's not like after slavery ended everyone acted fine to blacks. Jim Crow laws existed until the late 60's. Even when black people tried to get their own neighborhoods and stores (way before all the stupid gangster shit) going white people burned them all down. Their communities are in the state they are in now because of white people.

I'll be a child if that means not giving nignogs I had nothing to do with money.

Of course it has to do with you, you benefit from the slave labor of black people. You live in a country built on the backs of black people. Improving the welfare of your fellow countrymen benefits you as well.

Picking cotton is no where near the cultural and societal elements we gave to them, if theyd like to pay us for rudimentary shit like agriculture, then fine, but if they simply want free shit for making an impotent impact on american civilization then they go back to niggerland

Every racial solidarity movement has it's roots as an intel agency operation
80% of their budgets go to managing these disinfo groups, this has been disclosed.

Exactly

>Niggers
>Countrymen
Yeah, I'm sure they have enough help without my money with affirmative action and Racial quotas, not to mention welfare.

>Of course it has to do with you, you benefit from the slave labor of black people. You live in a country built on the backs of black people. Improving the welfare of your fellow countrymen benefits you as well.

Can't say for the UK , but that has occured in the US already . And as stated multiple times in this thread already , blacks won't own up for their ancestors that enslaved other blacks , or how Romans don't pay reparations to their slaved and ect ect...

Besides , not everyone benefits off it. Surprise surprise but there are poor white people in America too.

nah scotland, but seriously, im not being trolled?

black people in london who moved there of there own free will think they are entitled to reparations?

Slavery ended in 1865. Name 5 things built after that, that matter. Also how bout thanking white people (all 500,000) who died freeing them.

But if it wasn't for slavery, a lot of these people's ancestors would never have left Africa.
Therefore they would still be in Africa.
They may still be living as tribals do in Africa.
They may be subject to the genocides, wars, diseases, and abject poverty seen in many parts of Africa today.
Therefore, slavery could be seen as beneficial to the descendants of the slaves.

benefitting from something does not make you responsible. the country abused blacks for a while but that doesn't mean blacks played a significant part in the growth of the US or that the US would have been significantly worse off if it weren't for blacks.

No. Not a single one of my ancestors were ever rich enough to own a slave or influential enough to stop the practice even if they had wanted to. Why should we pay for what other people did regardless of whether ir not they were related to us?

Only if white people in south Europe get reparations for the Arab Slave Trades.

affirmative action and racial quotas actually benefit white women the most. It also doesn't benefit the black community as well.

Don't just throw out the word "welfare" like an idiot. Think about WHY their community is in such a state leading to government assistance.

They already get welfare and unemployment, fuck that entitled piece of nigger crap

you were never a slave.... your grandparents werent slaves... your just lazy fucking niggers that still need a hand out because your to fucking stupid to get a job.... fuck all niggers!

nothing wrong with living as tribals. none of that is justification for crimes done way before.

Nah I'm not trolling , being honest here .

Yeah basically as you said it. Though did they all move there or were some ( maybe most idk ) enslaved and forced to live here at one point in the past.

I don't know my history very well

That's not specific to blacks though, that's specific to any identifiable group of life forms where a vast majority has a certain trait.

No.

That shit would go in forever with all the shit every people did to very other people.

BTW, I love how culturally ignorant most black people are about heritage. They just claim to be African most of the time if they're more than a generation in.

I never see them asking each other for reparations. They should.

Because they are too lazy to actually work and they want to be gangsters? I mean anyone can succeed, it's weak to rely on something that happened to your ancestors, there are plenty of well adjusted black people who are successful without "muh reparations"

of course. but that's not an argument. other groups of people having problems too, maybe even worse problems, do not negate the problems of this group we are talking about right now.

a black man born in the ghetto today, has infinitely more choice and more opportunities, than would ever have been afforded to him were he born in africa.

Slavery was a travesty, but the descendants of the victims reap the rewards of there suffering today. They life they have in america is there reparations. Most them are far too ignorant and ungrateful to see that.

>blacks won't own up for their ancestors that enslaved other blacks

What does that even matter? Just because a few opportunistic black people sold black people to white people, it still doesn't mean that justifies slavery. White people didn't have to buy slaves or treat them the way they did.

Roman slaves were eventually incorporated into society and their descendants are accepted.

Why would I need shit from you crackers when I probably make more than you?

Ey don't ever make such a stupid comment again. The UK was not even remotely built off the backs of black people. Niggers came here after we pretty much had everything sorted including railway all major cities roads etc. Don't even suggest such a notion you misinformed fuck.

There are poor white people, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't benefit from it.

The last of the Jim Crow laws was repealed in 1967.

Fucking niggers, always wanting something for nothing

Why no...no they shouldn't. That may just be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

They weren't seen as crimes then. It was the way.
Hell, polygamy and marrying 12 year old girls used to be fine. I don't really think I should be held responsible because my great-great-great grandfather might have fucked his 13yo cousin back when that was the norm

Because the welfare that has been given to these "former slaves" over the years has been more than enough to count as "reperations"

I'm in London and this is the first I've heard of it. I thought it was just the US blacks demanding this.

Unfuckingbeleivable

1. Nothing wrong with living tribal
2. Africa is in a shitty state arguably because of the "Scramble for Africa"

>Roman slaves were eventually incorporated into society and their descendants are accepted
it was probably easier because former slaves weren't easily recognized by their skin color, i guess?

niggers should be paying whites for liberating them from their piece of shit niggerlands

heres your reparation bitch, a one way ticket to africa

Only if they go back to Africa.

You don't think having free labor for hundreds of years, even after the rest of the world stopped slavery benefited us? Kind of seems naive.

Yeah well... mostly just trying to put out an alternate viewpoint that others might not have thought of.

I don't condone slavery or specifically believe the white man's world is necessarily better, but I'd rather be in Rochester than Rwanda

I think ISIS needs to take control if america and enslave all those niggers.