Are they still trying to make pedophiles sympathetic characters in the new seasons?

Are they still trying to make pedophiles sympathetic characters in the new seasons?

I wish this show never became cultural marxist propaganda, really started in season 4

What are you talking about m8?

Season 7 coming in 2020.

Cultural marxists push for "equality" on the social level instead of financial

for example, shows like this with pedophiles as sympathetic main characters

instead of "uplifting" the financial lower classes, cultural marxists "uplift" the social lower classes. This show is an extreme example, but lesser examples are everywhere in media, like replacing characters with females and minorities just for the sake of "uplifting" them

I don't think anyone is sympathetic to Sargent Hatred tho

Please just go back to pol.

Your OK with pedophiles being ret-conned into normal, good-natured people?

They can get away with it because VB is the only reason to watch adult swim anymore

This dude is just trying to look more extreme than necessary. The Jews run everything, but they aren't pushing an agenda through a side character being a pedo

>a Sup Forumstard was watching a show made by a guy looking like THIS and was expecting it to not contradict his views

Is there any end to idiocy?

Does this look like a redpilled neocon to you? Do you have no eyes or no brain? Or neither?

Isnt it odd that only dudes like this are given shows in the first place?

No. Since these people are the only ones who'd want to make an animated show for adults.

>Implying this is ain't how Hitler would look like in 2016.

I wonder youre right, that only pedophile apologists want to make tv shows on cartoon network.

Either way, portraying pedophiles as good people probably isnt a good idea, considering how much "progress" is being made for trannys

It isn't even really "his" show nor is he the one that brought it to adult swim, it all started with the Jackson Publick

That character is a villain and gets over his pedophilia after he becomes a hero again. Please go back now.

>character is a villain
>part of super soldier program in youth that had unknown side effect of turning him into a pedo
>reforms and tries to be good again
>starts taking medicine that supposedly will cure him
>grows breasts as as side effect
>in constant fear of backsliding into old habits and is constantly self shaming

Yeah, the show is definitely portraying pedophilia in a positive light. A parody of a cartoon from the 60s certainly take itself very seriously and is trying to push some agenda.

Come back with some stronger bait next time.

Hatred is shit on constantly for being a pedo
He was also a footfag too remember, so they were equating that with the darkest of society as well

if i remember right they were injecting him with testosterone during the super soldier program because jackson had read somewhere that pedophiles have a higher than normal testosterone level

There is more than one pedophile in this show and they are "heros"

The context of the story isnt important whats important is that the show portrays pedophiles as sympathetic characters

Name one

srgt hatred

capt sunshine

>cultural marxist

I think all the pedophilia jokes would be a little easier to take if they hadn't already made it clear that Hatred had already kidnapped, drugged and molested/raped both venture brothers in the past

You dont mind the normalization of pedophiles?

Captain Sunshine wasn't a pedo.

He was portrayed as one initially

and everyone's response to him was "Oh You! :)"

I don't think the show "normalizes" pedophilia in the slightest. Hatred is a loser spastic who has to take injections to control his pedophilia, and they gave him literal tits in Season 5.

Would you say that srgt hatred is portrayed as a *fundamentally good person* who happens to be a pedophile?

Thats normalization. Its whats next now that king obama was decreed trannys are normal

But it's entirely possible for somebody to be a generally good person with a flaw like being a pedophile.

I really don't think the show is normalizing anything.

So this show is actually good?
I'm not really into Adult Swim type shows but some of you make it sound like Venture Bros different.

Well i guess its over then.

Once its accepted that you can be a good person and a pedophile at the same time, is the day that "pedophilia acceptance" happens.

>slippery slope is a fallacy

my ass

You're a dumbass.

>cultural marxist propaganda
Do you "alt right" faggots watch anything other than cartoons and blockbusters? grow up.

>Once its accepted that you can be a good person and a pedophile at the same time, is the day that "pedophilia acceptance" happens.

Except he only became a good person once he started taking the drug to stop being a pedophile

"The joke of the episode is that everybody believes Captain Sunshine is a pedophile because he keeps doing things that are questionable. He is not, that is the joke. Do not get confused."

"Say Batman he has a need for a Boy Wonder that can only be quenched by a Boy Wonder and it is purely camaraderie/fighting partner. Maybe training someone to be a hero. He does not see how that's inappropriate at all. It's how he grew up."

Doc to Jackson
"I do think that it was very risky to do that in a show that includes Sgt. Hatred."

source: DVD Commentary on Handsome Ransom

>But it's entirely possible for somebody to be a generally good person with a flaw like being a pedophile.

"just ignore it goyim"

TC sounds like the ultimate faggot.

Probably the best show they ever made since it is actually a show and not a bunch of random shit.

He was only shown as sympathetic once he cured his pedophilia. He was never a good person and a pedophile at the same time.

So you would be OK with a "cured" pedophile in charge of your hypothetical children?

Hitler would be a muslim in 2016

its what the papists do

you can be a paedophile and not act on it, in this case you'd be a genuinely good person

Most of the footfags on this board have never as much as seen a real womans foot, so this is really no different

>it's a Sup Forumsack gets triggered episode

There are loads of good people I wouldn't want watching my hypothetical children. A rehabilitated junky might be a good person but I wouldn't want them watching my kids.

We live in weird times for someone to be called Sup Forums for objecting to pedophiles

Venture Bros is a comedy and doesn't promote pedophilia. Hatred even takes meds to cure his pedoness, and Sunshine is portrayed as a creep

>it's a libtard defends child molestation episode
I think you should get going, surely you don't want to miss watching your wife blowing your next door neighbor Tyrone.

Well thats what he does in the venture brothers. Dont you think that portraying pedophiles as "good people with flaws" will eventuality lead to "pedophilia acceptance"

just as is happening now with trannys

If theyre "good people" shouldnt they have respect too?

>Dont you think that portraying pedophiles as "good people with flaws" will eventuality lead to "pedophilia acceptance"
Absolutely not.
I can't think of a single piece of media that could persuade your average parent to allow their 12 year old kid to be fucked by some 40 year old fuck legally.

you're right it's exactly the same, most footfags are good people, but in this case they're good wether they act on it or not

They never show his paedophilia as a good trait tho, so I'm not sure what you are even talking about

The way they're pedophilia is portrayed is that it's a LITERAL sickness that Hatred has to take meds for. He's ashamed and tormented by it. It's not like they're advocating boning children, it's really quite the opposite.

I've never watched the VB and thought that they were portraying pedophiles in a positive light.

>Well thats what he does in the venture brothers
Yeah because he's a careless idiot. That's Dr Venture.

>just as is happening now with trannys
It's completely different. The tranny acceptance is saying that they're fine the way they are and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. Venture Bro's 'pedo acceptance' says pedos are only fine if they cure their pedophilia.

>redpilled
>Neocon
Pick one

That's why this entire thread/argument/debate or whatever you want to call the point of this is stupid. Rusty even makes a comment about fixing the gay gene. They attempt to suppress Hatred's urges because even he knows it's fucked up and wrong. Nobody is condoning it. Not even the guy you're talking about.

In the fucked up universe where just about anything that actually exists is inserted, OP chooses to make a faggot bait thread about this one fucking thing. Sort of makes wonder why he's so obsessed with it.

Sunshine is not a pedophile

I get the fags and jews, but are dykes really a major force in Hollywood?

even homos are being questioned by the SJW minority nowadays

Latest season was boring and unfunny as fuck.

Its been on a downward slope for years despite the time between seasons

I have the exact opposite opinion as you. I thought it was fantastic and fresh and I've been watching it ever since they aired that shitty flash pilot.

I also disagree, 6 was the best season since 2

So you didn't like Andy Warhol running the Legion of Doom?

...dork.

Isn't it odd that only men are given the choice comedy positions? Must be a misogynist conspiracy against women.

No, conservatives are just utterly incapable of top tier creative works. They don't get shows because they suck and people want to make money. You can name the amount of notable conservative creatives on your fingers and most were more insane than they were conservative a la Dali.

Wow, OP is a double faggot today.

There's nothing about pedophiles that automatically makes them violent hateful people, that said the show portrays the old gentleman guy with the cane and Scottish accent as a complete asshole, and hatred had a kind of mental awakening, not a retcon. And it's not like people in real life don't have similar awakenings (mike Tyson for example used to be a violent crazy and now he's a pussy cat).

The characters in the show aren't being retconned for some cultural agenda, they are characters which are based on what if we had these super scientists and villains in the real world, and they were just normal failures like everyone else, thus you will get a mixed bag of good and bad with each character. This is the entire point of the show and if you can't comprehend this simple concept I'm not sure why you watch it.

His hair actually looks like that. He's part albino. The top of his head doesn't produce any pigment.