The most powerful countries in the world: USA, China, and Russia, are all multi-ethnic countries

>The most powerful countries in the world: USA, China, and Russia, are all multi-ethnic countries

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf multiculturalism really is our strength

>china
>not han nationalist
Into the gas chambers with you, you dirty ovendodger.

USA is not mutiethnic tho

See Brazil or India

Besides China is pretty much homogeneous because it is at 91% Han and that's a shithole.

Russia is not really great.

The USA are rules by white people who made up 77% of the population or 68% if you exclude white hispanics.

>USA
Openly discriminates those who go against the American mainstream culture.
>China
Openly Han-nationalist, actively trying to suppress and eradicate cultures that are against China
>Russia
Destroyed several cultures, actively trying to russiafy everyone. Obviously russo nationalist.

Really made me think hmmm

British + French, pure while multi-ethnic
and A member of the British Empire

truly envious!

well he said they are multi-ethnic not multicultural.

Yes it is
How is China multiethnic?

can't wait a multi-ethnic japan

>white hispanics

In order of population, this is the list of the 56 ethnic groups in China that are officially recognized by the government of the People's Republic of China. The number of officially recognized ethnic groups in China used to be 39 in 1954, which increased to 54 by 1964. The last change was the addition of the Jino people in 1979, bringing the number of recognized ethnic groups to the current 56.[2]

>russia
>most powerful

it's not the 70s any more

Russia would fucking heem you bongs in a 1v1 war

> Destroyed several cultures
the burden of proofs doesn't lie with me, my friend, but with you

China has 52 ethnic groups within its borders.

>white hispanics

>69778531
I see contradictions in what have you said
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Poland

My former country is one proof, anyone else here?

Im pretty sure Chechyans and Afghans feels the same way

The other thing we have in common is that we all have a strong sense of nationalism that's (mostly) divorced from ethnicity.

>civic nationalism

A 1v1 (with no nukes) would end with the complete annihilation of the Russian navy , their airforce wounded so badly it would take decades to fix, zero territorial gains for either side and so many defections it would become a meme on some Korean painting image board.

>strong sense of nationalism

why are americas so butttfuck clueless about russia?

or are these russian diaspora faggots in U|SA?

I know there have been a lot of them since the fall of the iron curtain

They aren't the most powerful because they're multi-ethnic, they're multi-ethnic because they're the most powerful.

Russia and China both have authoritarian regimes and the US has huge racial problems

really made me think

Uyghurs, Mongols, Tibetans and probably more

>russia
>powerful