Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest Burger king restaurant for a Whopper ® with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Pepsi!

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive-thru, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

NO NIGGERS ALLOWED

I don't know you, but I hate you already. She just tried to be nice. Are you afraid of girls? Are you afraid of communication?

At six in the morning? They aren't even open retard

Autist confirmed

they are, they just dont serve lunch.

being this new

>Pepsi

One time I ordered a Coke and the waitress asked me if Pepsi was okay. I asked her if Monopoly money was okay. Nothing compares to the refreshing taste of a lukewarm diluted Coca-cola®.

Lurk a year before posting newfags

Sure is summer

How does that make me new you summer fag

because its pasta thats older than you.

Pasta? Burger King doesn't serve pasta lol

dude im 12 years old and u know what eat my shorts dude, eat my fuggin shorts

Ultimate double you pleb. Add angry onions and jalapenos, heavy sauce and mayo. Also they serve coke not Pepsi.
Try being least of a faggy pleb.

Ultimate double, you pleb. My grammar was terrible.

My nigga I literally just got out of bed to walk to my nearest Burger King for breakfast. The munchies are real

What you described sounds less like a meal and more like a dirty mexicans bowl movement, Praise Trump. And no fucking shit Burger King doesn't sell Pepsi. There's noone that doesn't fucking know that, but that wont stop me from using my freshly earned American Money to go out and buy my own god damned pepsi from elsewhere to complement my godly meal of a Whopper® , and nice fresh hot fries. So how about you stop being a fucking basketball, wise up, and earn some money for yourself so you can stop sucking on your Mamas teats and mooching off of her already dwindling welfare check. So you can afford that metric fuckton of Watermelon and Grape Drink that you need to sustain yourself. You nasty, dirty, fucking african pitch-black as night Nigger.

Fucking idiot.

But Burger King serves Coke, not Pepsi.