Hi, my name is DeterminedToDrawUT or renee! People on ED and Deviantart are bullying me, so...

Hi, my name is DeterminedToDrawUT or renee! People on ED and Deviantart are bullying me, so, my friend asked if Sup Forums can help take ED down and we will reward you with free artwork!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/DeterminedToDrawUT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYPA

>Shitty fanfic as a... "reward"

Not your personal Army so get don't ask shit!

Hey dude, that is really rude. Sans x Frisk isn't that bad of a ship, you Tumblr people always get offended of my ships and it pisses me off!

Not your personal Army so don't ask for shit you're the big baby of DA.

Newfag who doesn't realize the objective of OP is to take down the username, trying to troll Sup Forums into doing it using reverse psychology.

Hey, saying the word faggot is too soon because of the Orlando nightclub attack. If you guys do not stop, you're going to jail for cyber bullying me, by laughing at me!!

how retarded are you?

Saying retarded is offensive, if you guys do not stop, I will report you to the police!! Because, cyber bullying is bad, and saying shit like this makes things worse!!

Such obvious bait.... kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

I just checked out your ED page and wow your 24? but you act like your 12

link to the ed page encyclopediadramatica.se/DeterminedToDrawUT

im not baiting, im being serious!! and telling me to kill myself, you know people commit suicide because of this. because of people like you.

Legit Autism maybe?

Do it just do it put the bullet in your head!

Good ... do it
Thanks for the compliment babe

More than likely.

We know it's bait, but if it isn't
>OP wants to be respected
>He goes on Sup Forums

i dont have autism, im having a panic attack right now, because of you trolls. im leaving this site, i knew i couldnt trust my friend.

OOOOOOOOOOH YOU ALL JUST BIG BULLIES! IM GONNA GET THE POLICE ON YOU ALL!!!

oh buy... you have severe autism, please kill yourself and live stream it so i can have a solid wank tonight?
Cheers babe

I would love to see that and I wank with you broooooo no homo.

I have to check out her deviantFag account.

Be warned, severe autism awaits you there.

I have seen her art and it gave me cancer and aids at the same time. She fucking pedo! she wants to fuck little girls!

checked

Checked what you fucking newfag??

Her ED page explains more about her. Give it a check, it's pretty autistic what this "renee" person can do.

OP Is this you? Fucking faggot.

She makes call out journals on anyone I guess were next. We're gonna fuck her ass up!

You should, let's get a taste of her own autism.

Apparently.

ok you gay nigg