Is she the most disappointing female of all time?

is she the most disappointing female of all time?

Nah she's number two right after yo moms fam.

That's a manati m8

Natalie Dormer topless was pretty disappointing. Still beautiful, though.

The most adorable face ever wasted on a dumpy 4/10 body. Also, feminism.

So yeah, pretty much.

Is that her piss bottle?

Disgusting

It's just age, man. Like Maddie Ziegler. She was so cute at one point but now that's she grownin she's just not that attractive... to me at least.

What's her name..was she pretty as one time?

She has a face like a smashed crab you pedo.

Who is that?

Is that even a female

I'm ugly as shit and I fuck girls that are about 100000x as hot as her. She has no place

She looks like a vulva

nice

The thing is people see her like this, but shes honestly average.

That is why it annoys me when cock sucking faggots say she should be spider-gwen. She does not have the body for any female spider-woman. She is a bit big, not fat, but like emma stone skinny

That's a fridge disguised as a manatee.

I fuck girls who are about 1000000x as hot as her.

She isn't anything

After seeing this picture I'd say so, yeah.

damn she a wideload

if she worked out a bit she could look great

the ass was fat

That's a shop, doesn't fit with the pic of her from the front
Shit if that's not a shop she might actually have hips

Anyways serves the fridge right for being friends with KKKlinton

why post coalburners tho?

Johnny bravo is that you?

Because she's so smart

You can tell by the pixels?

You haven't even seen her naked yet.

No, that's Neve Campbell.

barely a female

Kim is the smart one here , she knows what her kind is good for

Why is she holding a water bottle full of her piss?

That, and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

thats the left 4 dead 2 tank

WOW! Is this real? Do you know where this is from? She must be over 18 in this picture right?

No it ain't real lol

I am just into celebrity nude fakes

I literally got liek 5k pictures worth ha

She's basically the manifestation of tumblr feminism, it's pretty disgusting and sad.

You're a faggot lol way to get retards hopes up

i never once said it was real lmao

>famous people are obligated to be role models.

how about rasing kids that arent so fucking dense, thats a start.

Spotted the nigger

the epitome of disappointment

who is she?
why should i care?
why do you care?

>who is she?

Box office poison

that's a drastic decline, if i've ever seen one.

She is turning into quasimodo

i am a girl with a body like that what the fuck should i do?
>inb4 post proof, no thansk you will just be mean as fuck to me

Kill yourself.

Be glad youre an about average chick? You'll fare much better than a guy in the same boat.

Let me fuck you.
It'll be fun for a few weeks until we both find someone more interesting.

tits or GTFO

idk, boxxy went to shit when she turned legal too.

workout

some dude will still fuck you tho

This

I like it.

I was in the thread that this originated from!! hello fellow user!!

K.

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

holy fuck im still laughing

someone is xray prodigy

I am going to love you forever user!

sik copypasta

Get /fit/

>Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.
beautiful

how do you achieve that? all tutorials i've seen are shit

Look at you neck beards. You're all sitting in your mom's basement, as ugly and fat as they come. I know your life is shit, but that's your fault! Why waste your time making fun of a beautifully amazing young lady? How about you get off your asses and turn your life around instead of making fun of people who actually have their life's together.

the gr8 part is I am in my moms basement and I am fat, but I'm not ugly

yeah, wasted potential

Keep white knighting.
You'll get shitloads of pussy for it.