Why the fuck should I have to show my bags to security as I leave Walmart?

Why the fuck should I have to show my bags to security as I leave Walmart?

Because you're a nigger

Because poor people go to walmart and poor people steal.

Stop stealing shit dumbass

You don't. Just yell "I AM A FREE CITIZEN. THIS IS UNLAWFUL DETAINMENT. THIS IS ASSAULT AND ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING"

Because nignogs like you steal.

I love how loud niggers get when they are caught, only to end up crying as they are led away in handcuffs.

>Why the fuck should I have to show my bags to security as I leave Walmart?
Because life is so much easier when you just go along ... you have that much time to waste by pitching a fit?

Is this an american only thing? I've never witnessed anyone's bags being checked at walmart here in Canada

Because you Canadians are too polite.

People actually steal in America. Unfortunately.

This. Quit stealing shit porch monkey.

If you don't like it, then don't give Walmart your business faggot.

Mexicans

you don't have to but they will prob just call police. they cant touch you or force you to stay either. fuck em

why the fuck do you keep posting this fucking thing? is it because you get replies for the first time ever on Sup Forums?

you and your kyke repeat post about walmart are pathetic. kys nigger cock lover.

>kyke

You don't

Found le massive newfag XD

Only certain wal-marts at certain times of the day and only if they can spare an old person.

You don't actually have to. I actually made a friend this way. Door greeter tried checking my bag. Told him go to hell with a smile on my face, so he cheerfully replies, "Sure thing. Have a nice day." Now every time I see him, I tell him go to hell and he smiles, waves, and jokes about it. I suppose it helps that I'm white. If it hurts your butt that badly, go to target. Niggers don't shop there because there are more cameras and the watermelon costs ยข60 more.

i think its a lack of respect. They shouldnt judge u like that, or ask u to show bag content unless they saw u taking something.

They dont check white people. Not kidding in a line of 10 people at the door. White goes by white goes by black hold on air let me see that. White goes by black whoa hold up let's see the reciept. White goes by white goes by . Mexican guy goes by . whoa (said something in spanish). guys like. I speak English

Every other store is too expensive cause i live in murca. Where im a slave thats kept stupid poor and sick by fascist fat bastards that deserve to be yes their own slurred intestines. Burn the world rape the ashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buy costco gift cards, then you dont have to pay for membership but you can still shop there

Wow, what a good little sheep...

I bet if the Holocaust actually happened that's what the nazis would've said too

Because the usa is nigger infestated

You don't. They can ask you to stop, but cannot stop you. Not complying with them is also not enough for police to get involved. Just say no thanks and keep walking.

Never shop in a place like that.

niggers are to blame

Since when does Chris Christie work at Walmart?