Hey /b im curious what the minimal standards for a trap are...

hey /b im curious what the minimal standards for a trap are. im a 5 foot tall kinda thick and vary curvy i a;ways wear womens clothing (heels, crop tops etc) but i dont know if im feminine enough. i always get mistaken as a female bc i have a girl face even tho i have short hair /b whats the bar between man and trap? what are the things that i need to have to be one? i always wear makeup and i look almost 100% female but idk if im trap enough(i dont want 2 post a pic of me so heres a cat)

pic or kys

already planning to dude

If you get mistaken for a girl then what is the problem

Also post pic for maximum fapping

Go elsewhere with your God damn mental illness

trans is a mental illness im just a man in a bra

this is all i got i dont feel like taking any pics call me fat if you want i love my body

I don't see how you could. You look disgusting.

Shitposting

lmao thanks i feel fucking amazing tho

That's a god awful picture user. You don't look too bad and definitely feminine but we can't really see shit.

maybe a face pic would be better

i still want to know what the minimal standards for a trap are

You would pass easy.

Source : a full time ladyboy

Holy sweet kek!
Oooook.... sorry user. I'd fuck you, but you're face is about as feminine as a muscle car. Perhaps some practice with make-up is in order

thank you

I'vd definitely seen more masculine looking women. You could pass. Do what makes you happy.

what kind of unholy dragqueen are you

i usually wear alot of makeup but in that pic i was just wearing lipstick and eyebrows, i usually contour the shit out of myself

Do you guys think this girl passes? Just curious.

Got any advice on what sort of cake to eat for bulking up?

There's nothing wrong with this, either. You're all good.

cakes not good for bulking up trust me

should i dump two more pics even tho my face is compete shit?

You'll have to do the works and come back. I'm not sure you'd pass as a woman, but I like traps that look like girly guys.
Just don't go so overboard that you look like a full-blown drag queen. Damn that shit's not sexy.

go on i'm fapping

this is how i usually have my makeup

And no, it's quite obviously not me. She's a popular trans YouTuber.

Come on guys, be honest.

shes cute dude!! a++

Oh, and if it helps I like your eyes. I'd love to see them as you cum.

Another pic

wel you need to go running, and biking a lot, so you look slim, a good trap is a hot trap.

Better. Yeah, you good.

Honestly i'ts not that bad, you have nice features, maybe taking hormones will make you look more feminine.

The cat pic fits cuz you sound like a sniveling faggot but you were out at kinda thick.

lmao my and my boyfriend prefer my thick body i dont want to be slim

Twiggy Ramirez was not a trap btw

One more.

shes so cute omg

Ok OP, dick pic time. Show it if you got it.

Search Maya Transgender on YouTube and her channel simply called 'Maya' should be the top result.

Quite a nice feminine voice. And her older videos feature her pre-hormones, so you can really see the changes.

last pic im dumping bc im gross af

Yes, we already knew that.

now show boipussy

Do it, OP.

Op is faggot.