What would you guys do to my girlfriend's tiny pussy?

What would you guys do to my girlfriend's tiny pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/1960515/tiny_white_girlfriend_blindfolded_used_used_by_bbc_and_amp_bf.html?pb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets see it first

I also want her to get creampied by two big black guys. How do you think I could approach this? She's also 4'10.

You need to show it before asking.

I know right.
"Baby, I'm a massive cuck, fuck niggers in front of me please." As simple as that

Post moar fgt

MODS

Rip thread

I would give her a firm but gentle cuddle

Anyone around Toronto want to fuck my girlfriend's brains out?

Sure post contact

This was after I cummed deep inside her little tight pussy.

Moar!

mods please remove this underage bait.

I agree, you shouldn't be on here. Where's your mother?

Post dicks and what you would do to her pussy/ass/mouth. She gives the sloppiest deepthroats.

Moar!

eat my shit you fucking dirty nigger

Op post your kik

If she was doing that after you fucked her, you didn't fuck her enough. She shouldn't be able to stand up straight.

Yes. I want to get a whole bunch of huge guys to gangbang the fuck outta her. She wouldn't be able to walk for days...

xhamster.com/movies/1960515/tiny_white_girlfriend_blindfolded_used_used_by_bbc_and_amp_bf.html?pb

How old is she?

Obviously old enough to party... She's fucking sweet dude, I'd smash

Any chick over the age of 13 wants cock... It's the crusty old bitches that want to deny is our God given right

Take her to the projects, find the biggest guys you can, and tell them you'll give em 5 bucks to fuck your girl. Film it, sell it, profit

Take her to the country club, find the wealthiest looking guys there, and tell them its $500 to get down with this bitch. Network you're way through the club. Profit, make connections for life, don't involve niggers in any way.

Bump

Moar. Nudes if got

But then OP doesn't get to have the realization that having other men fuck his girl was a great fetish in his head but not in real life. He'd realize it halfway through when he tries to stop it from going any farther, the guys are telling his scrawny ass to fuck off, and his girl is moaning and thinking of nothing but other men's dicks. OP would go into the next room and start crying, and the memory of the event would haunt their relationship until she finally ditches his ass