Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUBWT2AHS4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

human, like everyone else on this planet

niggers are not the same species

Scottish people are pink

Wow, that's so beautiful user.

Did you come up with that yourself?

More white than brown. Northern more white and middle more tanned in summer.

We can all interbreed. We are, by definition, the same species.

tfw you will never have a cute mocha gf

Race exists, you cuck.

The Mediterranean, the red sea, and the alps all served as significant obstacles to gene flow for the good portion of 200,000 years of human development which was more than enough time for genetically distinct populations to arise.

Blue and red don't suddenly "not exist" just because you can make purple.

There are obviously genetic differences. The differences just aren't significant enough to create different species.

What, to you, determines a different species?

Race still exists.

Biological race dictates if two organisms are able to successfully breed over multiple generations, then they are the same species.
This accounts for prezygotic and postzygotic factors that would otherwise inhibit reproduction, and can include changes as simple as a single nucleotide mutation that hinders intercourse or natal development.

This does not apply to humans.
Race exists, but humans are definitely all the same species.

Race =/= species
We are all humans, but not all humans are Asian

That being said, I think we need to improve the way we divide people into races. The American black and white is too inaccurate.
For example, East Africans aren't the same as West Africans

To me, the literal definition of a species is a group of organisms that are capable of mating to produce fertile offspring.

Ok fair enough. And this applies to race, or breed, how?

I consider people white when they have light colored eyes and hair. Brown / black eyes means you're tainted with shit blood.

Yes. But race doesn't matter much.

Tell that to my dog

Human diversity has not reached the level of diversity you are refering to, nor has there been another breed of human since neanderthals and hobbits died out.

If blacks had a mutation in their genes that grew a fucking tail they would be a different species
But if you look at different races genome they're all the same

Mein gott, you nazis are fucking stupid.

Why is acnekun the ideal faggot?
youtube.com/watch?v=FUBWT2AHS4o

It doesn't. At least not in any concrete or meaningful way.

Species isn't really defined by genetic separation as much as race or breed is. For instance, there are snails that are classified as different species because of a single mutation that changes what side of their body their shell is on. This prohibits certain populations of snails from mating with each other because they can't line up properly.

We all came from africa if you go back far enough.

And we all came from the ocean before that

>Human diversity has not reached the level of diversity you are refering to
I strongly disagree with both of you.

Humans are not normal creatures. We are capable of engaging in selective breeding practices that accentuate and focus on specific traits of organisms to meet specific needs.

For humans, one of the strongest and most prominent selective factors in breeding was (and still is) intelligence. Humans do, can, and will impart selective breeding practices on themselves. To what extent this has affected us is still yet to be determined or fully investigated, as intelligence's relation to genetics has not been fully explored.

I thought different species meant we couldnt reproduce with them
(Which is a fucking retarded way to look at it)
Early homo sapiens bred with the neanderthals.

your dog doesn't care.

what's next? a meaningless anecdotical story that "proves" in intelligence and/or behavior between the differences between race A and race B?

Or some biased or just misinterpreted Bayesian statistics? Some Headlines from newspaper, maybe?

Now amaze me with nuance and evidence, dumbfag

Are you attempting to argue something?

My point from the beginning is that the 200,000 years since humans have left have left serious impacts on genetics. You're literally just restating the implied starting point of my post.

both u dumb fuck

But some of them can still breed with each other.

>Early homo sapiens bred with the neanderthals.
You're right, and there is massive discussion on whether or not neanderthals were genuinely a distinct species or not because of this.

We know for sure, at least, that prezygotic factors (geological and niche separation) made them distinct for a while at least, but everything becomes hazy once sapiens expanded.

Im not even going that way with it. But if you honestly think different breeds in the same species arent different fundamentally, you are fucked. I dont care, but i acknowledge the very real fact that there are different breeds of humans, which have different inherit characteristics. Your the one turning this into some psuedo nazi debate or what ever.

shit. fixed

> a meaningless anecdotal story that "proves" the differences between race A and race B?

Breeding with each other requires that their genitals meet up and exchange gametes.

Again, these organisms are considered distinct species because of prezygotic barriers, specifically mechanic isolation. I'm sure you could easily artificially inseminate them otherwise.

I kinda get what you are saying. Like a donkey and a horse can breed, but the resultant mule is sterile and cant.

I don't deny anything. Race as a result of adaptation exists.
But that's a very trivial observation.
Now go one.

And animals don't have selective breeding practices? Have you never watched a single nature documentary? So many animals have breeding rituals and traits to attract mates, which is a selective process. Sure, humans can select for intellect, but thats fairly recent. Early humans fucked just about anything they found appealing, which is why we have some neanderthal dna (or maybe they fucked us. We don't know)

Kinda, but what you're describing is more post-zygotic barriers.

It could be possible that many neanderthal/sapien offspring were sterile for a long time but the genetic recombination happened often enough that sexually viable offspring arose through luck. But we still don't know for sure.

Hell, a little over 20 years ago we still weren't entirely convinced the two ever bred to begin with.

Iirc, Euros, Middle-Easterners, and most Indians are technically Caucasian.
I think a good saying is that "All Europeans are Caucasian but not all Caucasians are European."

How is it trivial? There are some adaptations of different races that make them undeniably better at certain things. Take mountain dwelling humans, alot better at functioning with less oxygen. It is just how it is.

Dogs and wolves can interbreed, but look at their differences. We should at least be a different subspecies as niggers.

You're getting sexual selection and selective breeding confused with each other, though I can see why; the two can be similar.

Selective breeding is the process where humans selective choose which animals to husband in order to achieve particular phenotypic traits.
Sexual selection is natural selection arising through preference by one sex for certain characteristics in individuals of the other sex.

That's where things get hazy with humans though:
If humans selective choose their own husbandry for the sake of creating specific phenotypes, is it sexual selection or is it selective breeding?

Unless you're a nigger