How does it feel to know that no matter what you do Hillary Clinton will be president?

How does it feel to know that no matter what you do Hillary Clinton will be president?

Other urls found in this thread:

crewsmostcorrupt.org/mostcorrupt
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It feels like I never cared anyway. I never gave a fuck so why would I start?

i am a stoic.
nothing can rustle my jimmies

She won't. People are becoming aware of her scandals faster than she can cover them.

People are dumb enough to think trump is actually smart. So I'm pretty sure people will over look all the scandals unless something like Watergate happens. Then she's really fucked.

feels like op keeps desperately spamming the same thread all day

Problem is the majority don't seem to give a shit about her scandals, and Trump has been set up as a massive boogeyman to scare people into voting for her.

I doubt Hillary is going to win, she promises the same old "business as usual" type of government where we spend out of control.

it's her multi-million dollar shill army at work

check op's filename

now check this filename

Spend out of control on the military.

Feels great, fuck Trump

Are you retarded? First off her emails are being leaked and secondly how was watergate worse than this? She LIED to congress, that is a very serious crime. It is actually called treason.

It is pretty obvious that you faggots just sit here all day spamming about Hillary who NO ONE LIKES. Seriously why vote for her??

ALL Hillary supporters are:

>unemployed
OR
>collects welfare

I feel like it probably wouldn't be that way if Trump didn't hijack the Republican ticket. For the last 5 or 6 years everyone was expecting a tight base-race between Bush & Clinton. Instead we get a shitshow with an orange clown in a wig that can't keep his mouth shut long enough to wipe off last night's vomit. Fuck.

Well she has the media on her side. She has cheated and lyed to everyone and is going to fuck up the country. So if she gets in office and opens up the borders and everything goes to shit. You need to look in the mirror and tell yourself that you asked for it.

Thats cool. Just so long as its not Trump, I'm OK with it

I feel like someone should wake you up from your dream.

"Business as usual" spend out of control and open boarders.

they're not unemployed.
they're paid shills.

Hillery and the Demarcates stacked the deck against Berny and issued him an apology after they were caught and everyone is forgetting about that. It goes to show how corrupt the Democrats are.

She'll spend out of control, continue kissing moo-slime ass and fuck us over at every turn. It'll be like living in europe.

I'm unemployed and I'm paid jack shit 21.

I'm not endorsing it.
However I would find it highly entertaining if she died somehow. I'm also very curious about what would happen next.

Why do you like Hillary? Let me guess, you have no idea where she stands on any issues. Do you have any ideas where trump stands on any issues? No? But you call him racist and call it a day?

Everyone lies to congress dude. It happens once a month, and its usually on matters much more serious than this.

Repubs dont care when its other repubs or businesses or government departments and agencies lying, but hillary, hooo-boy, thats treasonous and deserving of prison.

Nobody gives a shit about the stupid emails, if thats the best youve got on her, youre fucked. Working yourselves up into a lather over that, shit.

The trump meltdown on twitter will be entertaining.

this

To all the people in this thread who are implying trump even has the tiniest slimmer of hope you're all ignorant white sheep
Goddamn brainwashed morons.

pretty fucking great actually. i fully support clinton this election. we'll see in 2020 but she's the best right now.

i agree with about 80% of her policies. so that's pretty good.

yeah and the country is better than ever so why shouldn't she?

your life may suck, but overall we're much better off than 8 years ago

>didn't call benghazi "terrorism" quick enough
>did some work on her personal server cause the state department machines are shit

... anything else?

Not sure if troll or just brainwashed idiot

that's true. trump has ruined jeb';s career. he may never hold office again. along with several other prominent republicans.

>2 shekels has been deposited into your account.
Hillary Thanks you for your service

Who isn't brainwashed these days?

"Everyone lies to congress" are you fucking stupid? Also a lot of her emails are crimes in itself. What she did with the DNC behind everyone's back and the delegates is SEVERAL crimes. This is just the tip of the iceberg, more emails are coming.

that and millions more people voted for her than him. oh did you forget about that fact? bernie and june are fine with it.

plus primaries don't have to democratically choose their candidate. the popular vote being used to do so dates to the early 1970s.

but don't let facts stand in the way of your delusions.

This would make much more of a difference if Trump wasn't tanking so dramatically. Let's face it, politics as usual is indeed newsworthy but watching someone self-destruct on this level is a hell of a lot more entertaining. Gold star family, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Bush 1 and Bush 2, and recently in the last few days: Richard Hanna, Sally Bradshaw, Koch Brothers. Not to mention like 100 major companies: PGA, ESPN, NASCAR (kek) every day.

Oh and yesterday he decided to shit on John McCain and Paul Ryan. That should work out well. Our daily news is literally becoming the "Who dumped Donald Trump today?" show.

Unbiased annual corruption report.

Actually read something for once, faggot.

crewsmostcorrupt.org/mostcorrupt

find one source that mentions /b.

She already far surpassed Watergate back with the Benghazi incident alone.

"I am being paid to post this"

Not during an official inquiry. She deserves to be executed, prison is too good for her. Democrats are notoriously known for lying and getting pissed off when you don't believe them and call them out on it. Their cronies and supporters get violent then cry victim.

But remember she was under sniper fire ROFLMAO.

she didn't write a single email in that scandal you dumb shitstain

yeah someone is dumb enough to pay me to post on this shit site. here;s $10 your post will last about a half hour

you're a fucking moron

>I am being paid to post this

ha ha benghazi

50 peopled died in embassies under W and you can't name a single embassy or a single person's name who died.

don't bother responding with a name you googled. you did't know without looking it up. think about that.

Does anyone know if I actually can get a paid gig shilling for hillary?

feelsgoodman

actually, she did not lie. she said things (when asked technical details bout how many severs there were) which turned out to be incorrect. Because she did not understand that having one emeil adress does not mean there is only one computer serving it, or that the tech guys may have changed the server, or have redundant systems.

so it was not a lie - it was the sort of reply to a questiont hat you would expect any non technical person to give - which is what the FBI said. they discovered some of her statements were inaccurate, not that they were lies. if they had been lies, that would have been another matter...

It also helps when the deck is stacked in your favor and you hire a Super PAC to go out and defend your corruption and lying on the internet.

the answer is yes, probably through one of her pacs.

but no one woudl be dumb enough to pay you to post here.

>scandals
yeah....no...

Pretty sure he doesnt actually think you're getting paid, just pointing out that to be that enthusiastic about Hillary you're either paid by her or a complete fucking retard. I gues this site IS full of complete fucking retards though, so you fit the bill on that one.

Get hired at Correct the Record. She's paying thousands of college interns to sit on websites and shitpost all day for her.

They do pay people to shit post everywhere. This is a very popular site.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/

it's not her it's a pac and no one is doing it here.

>spamming the same thread every day

Welcome, new friend.

James clapper lied, michael hayden lied, even roger clemens lied. Dude, lying to congress is a national pastime. You apparently only know how to parrot what your repub friends are spouting, you have no real knowledge to speak of.

I'm not a fan of either, but, it would have been a much more exciting and meaningful election if it had been Bernie/Trump. The 1% vs the free shit army.

Hillary followers think that all this "scandalous" shit is made up to ruin her image and it's all brought to you by the Republican party and that simply is not case. She's under investigation for illegal shit that would have anyone else buried in a Fed prison for eternity yet she's out stealing the election with her lies and deceit. Everyone should be pissed, especially you Bernie folks.

She has made this country less safe and will drive in so many illegals that 10yrs from now, you won't even recognize this country (not in a good way).

I know it sounds doom and gloom, but look at Obama, the savior, the one guy that could finally say "See, America isn't racist anymore, I'm proof. Niggers make up 16% of the population, and not only am I not in prison with a shit ton of illegitimate babies running around, but the vast majority of the people that voted for me as President were WHITE PEOPLE!!!!".

How do people still think this when Trump has not had a week with less that 3 serious scandals that he himself creates?

so do the russians. are you so convinced the trumpers here aren't russian trolls?

yuo can tell because all they do is post memes without text (because they have stilted broken enlgish) or the ones who can speak english, they try and downplay how bad putin is.

Oh god, stop trying to having political discussions on fucking Sup Forums you morons. Its an image board for anime, trannies, and gore, what value do you hope to add to that?

All 3, fucktard

yeah they are.

So how much is she paying you? I guess if she says she didn't lie or was a crook, she isn't. I know she was under sniper fire because she said so right.

ah, no there are no criminal actions there at all, and no charges being brought by anyone? have you read the emails? some bitching about Bernie - big fucking deal...

Don't forget about nigger-bashing!

>my safe place /b has turned against me
>they must be getting paid

you're as sad as the SJW's crying about shit. you're an antisocial justice warrior, an AJW

YAAS QUEEN!

Great, three people lied to congress. So now it's ok?

>I'm being paid to post here

I keep seeing all these Hillary memes. But I've never actually seen a screenshot of her e-mails or any of her incriminating evidence...

a lot of her lies are just silly shit of no importance, Like how grammar nazi's correct meaningless shit, In the end it makes no difference either way but for some reason people care.

This is going to be Trumps actual strategy in this election, he will say that an support that Hilary has is fake and that she already rigged everything.

It's sad that when she wins he still won't admit defeat or say unite the two parties, it will still be all about Benghazi and lies.

oh well if johnny steele says it, it must be true..

then why do republitards only care about Hillary? Especially troubling since it was the republican controlled congress that cut the embassy's security budget.

Republicans are notoriously known for lying, not democrats. Republicans will do anything to get their way, think the ends always justify the means (hello tea party!) are corrupt, lying, ignorant, and god worshipping. Basically ISIS.

A PAC which is directly involved with her campaign.

How cute. Yes, we are getting paid to argue with you.

Does that satisfy your need to feel like your opinion isn't actually in the minority?

Truth. Just look at this old fool who the republitards think is a god

Since when was Sup Forums a "safe space" for Trump supporters? The only reason the board's users care about his existence is because he is such an absurd character. If Hillary wasnt a milquetoast figure she would be prominently featured here, too.

This is true, anyone else would have been in prison over her "charity" alone.

Youre right, i didn't i just repeat what i hear on fox news and from church friends. Im basically an idiot, but you can really say that about all republicans.

it's a safe place for the trump base, the racist closeted faggot white trash sperg lord virgin MRA types. otherwise known as AJW's.

You mean the literal nothing that media is frothing over in their panicked frenzy of desperstion? Laughable.The

The Khan shit, more literally nothing, is about to backfire in Hilldogs face, seeing as the father supports sharia law in the US, and has no problem dancing on his sons grave to to take a cheap shot for the woman partly responsible for his sons death who never served herself.

Shilldog doesn't stand a chance without serious vote manipulation.

Im not even republican, i was just answering your question. And to answer your next one: because i don't give a shit.

You are about to, and don't be a faggot like the other faggots, if its the rape case tapes then actually listen to them because it's not what people say it is.

If it's the emails, you won't find any evidence, republican s fired 3 heads of investigation and many millions when they couldn't turn anything up, I doubt some faggot here can.
Inb4 "proof"

Well, you gotta fight fire with fire I guess. Dems have been fractioning and multiplying votes for ages.

Haven't you heard? Anything is acceptable now, so long as it's contrary to what Trump says.

No I follow politics pretty closely. I am bot really a fan of Hillary but her policy is pretty moderate, nothing to get too steamed about as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile, Trump is a scumbag with absolutely horrible ideas. His core competency seems to be in scamming the common man. He is dangerous and totally unfit to hold that office.

Because we are not trying to put bush back in office because of that. Why do Democrats want to to put her in when she has done the same, but this time give her more power.

We republicans dont tolerate facts. Thats why we hate science and love Jeebus. BENGHAZI!