How do you compete against THIS?

How do you compete against THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4vk2uo/2500_amateur_homemade_couple_webm_in_one_place/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/4vk2uo/2500_amateur_homemade_couple_webm_in_one_place/

Buy an rubber one just like the one he is holding or take his LOL.

looks cool... add me if you want...

I wouldn't want a dick like that. The only think you would be able to fuck is a horse or a chick with a really lose pussy.

Photoshop

>lose pussy
A virgin that doesn't know how pussys work.

By not being a nigger

>implying the kind of trauma induced by that kind of thing would not be permanent

I have never seen a faker dick in my life

it's a fucking rubber dick........

>Implying a loose vagina has anything to do with fucking length.

basically this

It's really easy to compete against that. By actually having the ability to fuck a woman. Good luck having a girl ride on top of that or deep throat a guy.

By being employed and not having 9 baby mommas.

I wish this Tumblr meme that vaginas are literally invincible and the most elastic substance on earth would die already. Been around a couple years and it's getting old. Day whatever you want, but successive births are always faster, and I've personally made a virgin looser, permanently. So none of this bullshit is going to sway me.

With one these, you know, for scooping stuff. Bitches love scoops of stuff.

Like this nigga

Like this.

Lead a better life than him, looking at the state of him and his surroundings he looks like a nobody.

Wish I was more than average though :/

Satan wins again

ya. sure.

Not cheating, maybe?

the same way man has battled and commanded animals throughout history

>i'm gonna die in here

Education and a father figure.

like image related

one thing i've learned is that women don't really give a fuck, only faggy male millennials on Sup Forums are obsessed with black penis

>Wait depth...lenght...what are you saying
>Explain the vagin to me

>he never heard of FreaksOfCock or Og Mudbone

It's a fake rubber cock held up by either hand or the guys thighs. Watch some of the "cumshots" from that site. It's literally a guy behind OG squirting girls with a watered down pancake batter mix. Truly hilarious.

>An ACTUAL VIRGIN WHO'S NEVER SEEN A PUSSY at work.
They get loose. As well as the fact that anything past 6-7 inches won't even go in, unless you really force it. Or that that dude would've died from the blood loss if that wasn't obviously fake.