Be honest: what is the fastest you've driven a car?

Be honest: what is the fastest you've driven a car?

100 with everyone else senior year of high school. Most of us had cars that should not have done that and I haven't hit 80+ since, boring.

probably about 80mph

150 km/h

240 km/h

205 km/h or about 125 mph

120mph rode in one and got up to 165 mph

Same here, and tbh that is fucking terrifying enough for me, doubt I'd exceed it even if I had a chance

122 hit the limiter on my car

in this hahahah

210 km/h

115 in a Lotus Elise

155 mph

150 mph
2014 panamera turbo

Around 180 km/h

160mph on my old GSX-R 750. Also did 140+ in my old 5.0 LX. But the speedo stopped at 140mph so I'm not positive how fast I was going

170 kmh n a shitty Renault Clio
>was scary

270 km/h-ish in a mercedes.

160mph TT 300zx

Around 185~ km/h

Tree fiidy

230 km/h in a benz

180 km/h in one of these

still a beautiful car

Tapped a bill twenty in my '01 Hyundai Elantra. Shit was so cash.

140 mph in a VW Passat. Ridulously smooth driving even though that was the ceiling of the motor. Went roughly the same speed on a bike which felt at least twice as fast and unstable.

and in the passenger seat really fast in r32 gtr with 600+ hp. that was pretty cool.

120 ish. mine is electronically limited to 135.

Straight line speed isn't really interesting to me. I like cornering.

This fast.

this was fast

The following photograph is from a car crash at 120 mph. Godspeed.

...captcha is cars xD

As passanger with my fathers old Mitsubishi 3000 GT about 285 km/h.

165 in an E30 M3 with an S54 engine conversion,

290 km/h, M3 E92
I was going for that sweet 300, but pussied out. I gotta tell ya though, the feeling is fucking amazing. Total concentration and control, and my gf sitting next to me, leaving her life in the trust of my hands.

110mph, but i was on an island where the max speed limit is 40mph

Took turns driving my old college roommate's 1989 Ferrari Testarossa from Mobile, AL to Miami & back for a cocaine-fueled business trip. I hit 120+ mph a couple of times. He was more daring & hit about 150 on I-10 near Tallahassee.

165 on my Hayabusa.
That's gps verified, speedo's are off on bikes. Speedo was saying 180, they always show high.
Unless you gps it the numbers you have are off due to gearing, etc.

342 km/h

with one of these (Porsche 911 GT2 RS 997)

>top speed of 205
>ive been 215 in this stock photo i found!

get the fuck out

~ 30 speed

140mph down a dirt road

americunt idiot

305 on autobahn

110 coming back from the river in a small ass town.

330 km/h is stock, i had racing tires on.. i think we are talking about different cars m8

240km/h in my old falcon, used to drag cunts all the time

All this km/h instead of mph, smh hon fam

135mph

115mph in my ferd focus

What does that work out in mph? I got to 95 in a clio but it really wasn't keen on going any faster

175 in a Lamborghini Gallardo super trofeo stradale

~120mph in a '94 toyota celica. Was surprisingly sound at that speed, great car that was.

295 km/h and never doing it again.

I got caught in 2008 going 145 mph. Lost my license for six months.

Fastest I've ever driven, over 180 mph while racing a C6 ZO6.

103 mph in my 1.1 pug 106.

Pug 106 1.1 top speed is 102mph

250km/h / 155mph

Bounced off the speed limiter a couple times before backing off

Hoping to go faster with my 1JZ Soarer later this year

lotus exiege. 110mph @ brands hatch

thats 105 mph
I think it could go faster, but it felt unsafe, idk

It was a 1.4 lt btw

285kmh (gps) bmw 750

I own a car dealership. I specialize in sports cars and 4x4s. I have owned every series of z06 vette. I've owned a Mercedes sl63 that was pretty quick. I've had every generation of mustang cobra except the 93'. Fun in a straight line. The 2012 z06 was probably the fastest car I've spent time in but I did a track day where you get to drive super cars and drove stupid fast cars

Ah mine was a 1.2 campus, not quite the same beef

160mph

Oh I misunderstood you op. I've done 195mph in the zo6. I've rode my gsxr1000 over 200mph for miles and miles.

88mph and I want to faster but I always go to the past and fuck my mom

Audio turbo AWD. 164 MPH. My little boy always wanted to see the car go that fast. I got a chance when we were in Montana. He had fallen asleep.

124mph
Road so straight, noone around for miles in either direction....
Gave up at alittle but o wheel wobble.
Got a ticket for going 90 in a 60 like 20 mins later.

Here's me doing some speeding in a bmw 550i lol. I think I was at 155mph. It wouldn't go any faster. But had rpms to spare

175 in a lamborghini lp-550 that I rented when I was last in Vegas. Also got tits from these two milfs that I let sit in the car.

Also, I got 110 in a Nissan Rogue and also 107 in a prius.

165mph gps verified. I was just trying to see how fast it would go. Let off because I was worried I'd be caught any second and hauled off to jail.

225kmh Hyundai sonata 99.

230 kph just a few months back when me and the boys were testing the tunes on our cars. Needless to say 29 psi was a bit much for regular road use.

186mph 2008 Honda CBR1000RR, couple mods

250 in an Audi TT. German Autobahn A9.

Radical RXC 500

Pushing myself to my driving limit still seemed like I was nowhere near the car's limit

Km/h of course not mp/h

230 km/h with a friends car. didn't realise i was driving that fast until he mentioned it because i was so focused on the road.

Like 115 in my shitty base model 2012 corolla. Damn thing started shaking like it couldn't handle it so i backed off.
Was hammered as fuck.

Nothing beautiful about it.

2015 Audi R8 manual v8

126 going downhill

220 km/h in a 2002 hyundai coupe, good times

Motorcycle.

187mph indicated.

Drove a minivan at 110mph

you should be embarrassed for posting that pic.

Read the thread as fastest car you've driven. I guess it would be like 135

Here's another of me in a mustang gt at 140 or so..I got her up to 150 mph. The vibration made me slow down

130 and it wasn't enough I wish the governor in my car wasn't active

Why?

Car?!?

Cars r slow.

Probably about 100mph/160kph on the road, you lose your car where I live for going quick so I've never really explored it much.

Think i was around 150 before i lost control and flipped my car over the guard rail

>I've rode my gsxr1000 over 200mph for miles and miles.

No you fucking haven't.

None if you will believe me but around 4-5 miles per second

I spent some time on the iss

No I won't post proof because it will reveal who I am and I'm not that dumb

do you really have to ask? it's so blurry it's given me eyecancer.

The quality is bad bc I was driving like a mad man on country roads...it says "screenshot" bc I'm on my phone and it's the only way I could format it to not be over max res. Bitch.