"Suicide rates amongst Pre and Post surgery transgender people are only seconded to those with Paranoid Schizophrenia...

"Suicide rates amongst Pre and Post surgery transgender people are only seconded to those with Paranoid Schizophrenia. Top gender reassignment surgeons around the globe are now refusing to do the surgeries as they no longer believe it is the right treatment pathway.

Amber Shuping is a woman who always had the notion that she should be blind.. She couldn't feel comfortable in her own skin unless she achieved that goal.. So she put drain cleaner in her eyes and blinded herself.. Is this not a mental health disorder?

Have you ever heard of Body integrity identity disorder? or Apotemnophilia? There are hundreds of cases of people wishing to have body parts cut off so they can feel comfortable, including one woman who is attempting to get a doctor to cut her spinal cord so she can become a paraplegic, is this not a mental health disorder?

Men and Women who want to have parts of their body altered surgically to conform to their own delusions have a mental health condition. Regardless of how mean you think this is or non "PC"."

I think allowing them to dress as the gender they identify with and maybe even take hormones is fine.
But actually allowing them to go under the knife and cut off their dick and balls is insanity.
These people are usually miserable as the gender they are born as, so allowing them to be happy should not be discouraged as long as it does not physically effect them to the point of no return.

I don't care if he/she kills themselves. They just need to let me put my dick in that ass before they do it.

Agreed but allowing them to be considered a woman or a man is incorrect, because in society each gender "sex" has certain expectations of society that cannot be mutually transferred to those who transition, just like the young girls locker room/bathroom scenario

I don't even agree with the hormones.

It's a life long dependency.

kek

agreed, I would fuck all their asses and wank off their cocks before they go. Might change some minds, might speed things along, who knows.

Cause vs correlation argument. So it's very hard to tell if they're depressed because they're trans (or depressed because they're mentally ill as you'd say) or they're depressed because they're trans in a world that doesn't except transgendered people very well.

I'm inclined to believe it's the latter. Trans people ARE discriminated against greatly, particularly by conservative Christians. They'll have difficulty finding a job, particularly a good one, Walmart may accept them but jobs paying decently are likely to be quite a bit more discriminatory. They're likely to be called "faggot" at least once a day. Every few months, they're liable to be jumped and beaten up. Their families (particularly if they're conservative Christians, are likely to disown them. They'll have trouble finding a partner, most trans people want a "straight" male to date (I know you'll have issue calling a guy straight that would date a trap, but I am, and I would). All that shit can make a person very depressed, very depressed people kill themselves all the time.

I don't think being trans is what makes a person very depressed or suicidal, being trans in a world that doesn't accept transgendered people does.

If it was an actual affliction rather than sexual degeneracy then the rates of MtF and FtM would be the same.
However there are 4 times more MtF than FtM, it's literally just fetishists taking it too far 75% of the time.

Transgender is mental illness, but it's not treatable conventionally. As in, there's not only no point, but their "illness" is so benign there's no point in trying to torture them over it. Bruce Jenner is a good example of when it's okay. The guy was like, 60-ish when he did it, I believe he waited long enough and understood himself enough to do that. I now see parents giving their 10-14 year old children hormones/ testosterone and it's totally unfair. Puberty is a really confusing time for a child, and we shouldn't start modifying the natural chemicals they are supposed to be producing. Someone who is 15 that feels like the opposite gender may no longer feel that way two, or three years later. Now it's all about headlines, and how politicians can pocket these transgender children and act like they care about them by saying blatantly obvious politically correct bullshit, and pressuring the families to give them a procedure that can destroy their entire life! Transgender people are only becoming so common now because of sites like Tumblr (which is essentially Marxist left propaganda site.com) that pressure these teenagers experiencing a sexually confusing transition into identifying as someone they're not so they can get the special or "oppressed" label that is made out to be this position of authority on subjects and grounds to receive extra attention.

Was there a point in there?

Ah, so you are a giant faggot...go drink some bleach

I 100% disagree. Maybe the previous generation of transgender people are experiencing this, but now it's totally flipped. Companies would jump at the chance to employ transgender people. Transgender people have become a marketable product, it's disgusting how the very few who are trying to make this transition are not able to comfortably do so unless they want to become a tool for a politician, representing some product etc..

I'm trans and completely agree with OP, no one mentally stable should be wanting to change their body in such a way, and yet here I am. I don't want a sex change though.

There's nothing wrong with doing it, but if you're say, 15-20. I just don't think you've developed enough to make that life altering surgery. Not to mention how permanent that surgery is.

This

This.

It's neurological and there is no direct treatment.

It's managed with therapy first and foremost, not hormones, not surgery, nothing has helped these people more than therapy and it is required before during and after any transition.

Now, there is money to be made. Sell them hormones for the rest of their life. Make them the new target for plastic surgery marketing since it has negative connotations against natural beauty in females, now the old procedures females don't want anymore can be done to these males.

I believe they are appeasing sick people, enabling their condition to progress and making as much money as they can while they do it.

I lack an opinion on this, but if someone were to do it 15-20, wouldn't the change be much more effective? As in, if a young boy goes mtf, wouldn't they look more passable than Mr(s). Jenner?

Ah I'm 25 and still don't want to accept the fact I feel like I'm in the "wrong body". If I could pass, that would satisfy me, it doesn't matter to me what junk I have. I think surgically altering myself would freak me the fuck out, and then there's the chance of never being able to cum again and at that point I might as well be dead. There are a couple of things I'd be happy to chop off tho.

lol

>ITT: Anons give there opinions on something they nothing about

finally some good news

>if someone were to do it 15-20, wouldn't the change be much more effective?

Much more permanent, less reversible too.

>Companies would jump at the chance to employ transgender people

This really isn't true, I know a couple of trans that I met in college. They're now out of college with marketable degrees (business and mechanical engineering).... and guess what? No places will hire them. One of them is resorting to sex work.... which is a frequent thing. I'd say the MAJORITY of trans people work in the sex industry, either hooking or doing camshows or something like that. Not because they'd PREFER those jobs. But simply because they gotta eat and put a roof over their head somehow... and frequently their parents have disowned them and they can't go back home. They'd be living on the streets without doing *something*.

And this is just common in the trap-life, it's because society is not accepting of them. Sure, there's more liberal people and even more liberal areas of the country that *WOULD* enthusiastically employ transgendered people, but still that's very rare and very far from the norm.

It's a much harder life than you or I live. Acceptance of racial minorities is now a common thing, but don't believe for a second that transgendered are that well tolerated, they aren't.

Note: I live in a very red bible belt state. I suspect in areas like socal or new york, they are much more accepted.

if they were 18+ though, that's their choice though yes?

Would be more effective, but like the other user said - is that age too young to know what they want?

I hate when I nothing about

I just don't really care enough about other people to worry about whether the next Sheila has a dick or has cut it off ay

>ITP: user shits on other anons when he can't form complete sentences

confirmation bias doesn't help anyone idiot

No. I mean aesthetically yes, but the mental repercussions are going to be devastating if they change and then find that maybe they no longer feel like the opposite gender. It's not about looks user, I mean, unless you're looking for more fuckable traps.

Weird.

They can choose to chop their dick off but they can't choose to order a beer until 21.

I think it should be reversed.

>he
nicely meme'd

Protip: sexchangeregret.com

If they were good at their job, they'd get hired.

I think the problem no a days people lives Are to easy so they develop bullshit psychological disorders.

well when I said passable. I didn't mean fuckable even though they're probably synonymous in this case, but by passable people looking at them and knowing that's a man/woman in a different person's body. I'm assuming a mtf is treated a lot more harshly than a normal female

it gets my dick hard so it's fine

Yes, you live somewhere very different from northern areas. I'm from Ontario, Canada, and if you know anything about our PM, he loves PC and Traps. So do the citizens, it's true what they say, Canadians are much nicer, we eat up news about traps etc..

they could choose to chop their dick off anytime really, their parents pay to chop off a bit of it after the first few days of their life.

this is what capitalists actually believe

Its not complex you don't need a degree to understand it.

Society is going to suddenly be okay with traps. Overnight we won't wake up and unanimously decide that we are comfortable with these people that have just started blossoming communities. There will not be an all encompassing change, I think we should really be less concerned with their integration, it's going to be slow, and there really is no way to catalyze their acceptance until the older generations of voters, politicians etc.. are dead.

Society isn't****

Doesn't Anorexia have the highest death rate of any mental illness though?

What's the source of this quote OP?

Yeah, the game is rigged against you, that's why you fail. Not your fault. Go ahead and cry too, it's freeing and natural

I was thinking too, maybe a lot of it is to do with societal ideals? Like maybe a man wants to wear dresses and make-up, so figures he must want to be a woman to like these things? rather than just accept he's a dude who likes "girly" things...

TL;DR

Why should I care how someone lives or dies if it doesn't interfere with my life?

No, OSFED does. It's an ED like anorexia but they will binge and shit more frequently. Where an anorexic will go a few days with 500 calories, and OSFED person might eat 500 for 2 days, then eat 3000 then fast, then another 3000. Their eating cycles are much less consistent than an anorexic

hormones are a life-long venture if you miss them for a month you start returning. It's just like using a shit ton of make-up and saying you are completely natural

The stat sounds quite accurate. I've known two paranoid schizophrenic people. One my cousin, the other my best friend. My friend took his life and my cousin attempted. That part sounds very likely. Anorexic people likely die from other illnesses and ailments that come with what they do, I don't think they intend to kill themselves.

Suicide rate /= death rate

Literally the first two words in the post and you still failed to read the post properly.

I'm convinced the only reason so many Are trannys now is because it's the in thing. Like back in high school when kids would be gay/bi just to be apart of a group.

obviously trans isn't highest suicide rate, it's a meme pasta

"The world should change because of my mental disorder."
You don't let people who are schizophrenic jump of a bridge because they think God has told them to do it. So don't tell the world to accept you for trying to be something YOU WILL NEVER BE. No matter how many pills and hormones you swallow or how cute your clothes are. People can always tell and even if you get bottom surgery it's gonna be a mess regardless. Get out while you can.

Nobody cries for men who kill themselves because they can't find a straight woman to love, or because they're pushed around and treated roughly because of society's expectations.

"man up"

This holy kek

Exactly, things that are social constructs shouldn't define your gender.

That would definitely make sense, and I might have my data wrong, though I still feel it's very dishonest to go "These people die the most from suicide", even though anorexics (or people with OSFED) are also dying from self inflicted issues.

I know psychosis is pretty high, but I feel it's a pointless distinction to draw between intending to kill yourself, and killing yourself as a result of another goal. A schizophrenic who slices his throat because he thinks the devil will only leave if he does that is a suicide case just as much as the anorexic who starves themselves until their heart fails because they feel that's the only way to not be fat in my opinion, it's pretty arbitary otherwise.

I know, but still, I wish at least they'd not just make factually incorrect claims in pasta. It takes like a minute to find this stuff.

lol at saying "you" as you're criticizing traps.

I'm no trap myself. I just believe that they should be treated with respect and dignity.... and I believe it's the fact that they AREN'T treated with dignity is why so many of them kill themselves.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

The fact that you're on one hand CONDONING them treated like second class citizens and then coming right back and saying "look at their suicide rates, that explains that they're mentally ill" reeks of the ignorance and cognitive dissonance that only someone believing in a skywizard could endorse.

>tfw I'll never be a girl

Hey so long as they make passable cute guys in the pre-hrt and early dosage days, I'm happy.

But they do let people who consistently think their left arm is at fault for all of their faults have it amputated, assuming all other options are exhausted, and they don't show any signs of psychosis (Which is more than hallucinations or delusions, a lot more) ,

It's the same here, there's not a better option, and this does lower the risk of suicide compared to pre-op patients, so what would you rather they did?

I didn't bring up OSFED to derail what you were saying, my ADD mind just wanted to point it out

Exactly, it's a desperate seeking of perfection that will never be accomplished because it goes against biology itself. You either an hero or end up like this

When killing yourself is the goal, that is suicide.

When it is a byproduct of a behaviour or act, it is death due to psychosis or just accidental.

There, you have our distinction.

I wish I was, not even in a sexual sense. I so badly want to just be treated fairly. I know I sound like a bitch but the whole women and children getting priority is something that always, well, makes me sad.

Constructive criticism:

Baiting too hard.

Just a tad. At the end. Not bad up to that point though, but it was too hard there.

I think that other people discussing what some other peeps should or shouldn't be allowed to do with their own bodies(a.k.a it's not exploding themselves in a subway or killing others) should always be laughed at.

Where did I condone treating them like second hand citizens you dense cunt. I was saying how endorsing this behavior is dangerous and warning people from indulging it.
Bait harder

How about cutting off parts of their body?
Can we have your blessing on that conversation?

It's important we do.

gettt
this threadf needs more keks.
all these faggots talking as if their opinions mean fuck all.

>Suicide rates amongst Pre and Post surgery transgender people are only seconded to those with Paranoid Schizophrenia.

its because they dont get to use the bathroom of the gender they feel like they are duh

Maybe I got posts mixed up. There are several in this thread that have said they deserve scorn and ostracism (but not in those exact words), then they on the other hand say that their high rates and depression are because of mental illness and not simply a reaction to being psychologically beat down by narrow-minded bigots on a daily basis.

kekeroo buckeroo

Yes.

They are mentally ill and at once others are repulsed by their illness.

They are independent phenomenon, user, what don't you get?

Agreed

Nah, all good, and I believe you really, it makes sense seeing as a lot of eating disorders are just stuck as OFSED.

But isn't suicide just self inflicted death? Why create a new meaning?

Suicide is intentional self inflicted death.

Diabetes, while it could be argued so, is not strictly suicide, despite being often a self inflicted cause of death.

Shut up dude , they're REAL women who would never cheat on me or give me STDs

Wow you're being such a baby.
You might as well be a girl because you're being such a pussy.

No that's just the reason he so desperately needed to cling on to a female all his life.

you're right. i eat 1000 cals a day to be weak so that i won't be treated like some manly person

thats good news for a queer like me, i want bff with benefits with a pre-op trap, i want her to be feminine and sexy with nice boobs and a nice big dick, (a gurl sort of like Bailey Jay) i love traps but not post-op, i dont want a fake cunt, i want the big D

that trap is fucking hideous! no way would i touch that monstrosity, some guys are just not built to transition in to traps because they are just too masculine in build and features

saved

Traps are temporary in all things. They're on the same page as strippers in my book. Not technically people, just holes in exchange for money/things. Their mental health is not my concern. Stop trying to humanize sex toys.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

This is one reason why I like dressing up like a faggot. I love being a little bitch to someone else.
I don't feel the need or want to be with a woman who will see me as the dominant one.
I would much rather just have a guy completely dominate me and treat me like his slave.

You all do. Only the ugly or unpassable argue that.

I'm not even a faggot but I went gay for this feeling. I literally starve myself and I'm 5'6" 110 pounds. I shave my entire body and everything.

That cock deserves to be chopped off, fick it looks like its almost there already

I'll admit though I am ugly, which is why I LOVE the feeling of guys/anyone lusting over me in any way. Which honestly idk if anyone really does but the thought of someone just wanting to get off real quick to me is amazing too.

I do the same thing, I'm gonna go out this weekend to meet some guy and probably be fucked like a little bitch.

Holy shit all these quads

What about people who want breast implants? Nose Jobs? Body modification? This isn't a "problem" for those people is it? I would agree that removing a functioning body part to replace with one that will never function properly for a reason that isn't about preserving health (cancer, ect.) is unnecessary, but then the argument of mental health preservation comes in and the whole issue is just complicated from top to bottom.

send nudes pls