What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUJyctyAqsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russians live there. Nothing interesting.

Poverty
Alcoholism
Nuke/fleet base

Destruction of Prussian heritage and architecture.

the people emigrate to Poland

Tourists

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that's...interesting...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>"sub-national"
>Ukraine and Belarus are one unit
I'm willing to bet it goes up in Ukraine the further east you go.

This. Give it back

Nothing interesting.
Military base, comfy city and butthurt poles overboard.

Rightful Poland-chan clay

I'm doing it for you Olsztynanon.

The only one polish rightful clay it's a toilet in the UK.

>USSR ruined every city they touched

The place where Russia will spearhead it's invasion of Poland to "liberate" them like Ukraine.

Damn son

Moscow is 500% better place to live
t.lived 5 months in warsaw

Both are huge fucking culturless shitholes and I can only pity you if you think those ar proper plces to live.

hmmmm....

*are
*places

Why so butthurt?

russia is shit SHIT

Russia is poorman's Poland

I'm an optimist so I prefer to think that Russia is rich Uzbekistan

Plow/Pilaw is 10/10 food.

Yeah it is. Did you know that uzbeks eat this shit with their hands? Fucking animals.

>we wuz kingz n shiieeet

Didn't know that, I guess it's their culture or poverty because of which they do so.

I make pretty good plow/pilaw though. I'd say it's as good as a non Kavkaz resident can achieve.

>culture
Yeah it is. But the fact that they use the same hand to clean up their assholes after poopoo is funny.
Do you cook it with a lamb and zira?

If I can get a lamb I use it, otherwise it's beef. I also put whole garlic heads in while it's cooking so the taste and aroma sinks through. I just remove them when I put the food on my dish.

>I also put whole garlic heads in while it's cooking so the taste and aroma sinks through.
Yeah you do it right man. Also it may sound disguisting but this garlic could be very tasty after plov is ready. But maybe it's just me.

Well it depends how long you keep it there, It sometimes gets "smeared" on the rice, veggies or beef and makes it taste very "garlicky" which is fine. I don't eat it but I do understand how can someone like it since it has a strong flavour and aroma.

Why are Walloons so sad?

It's the Muslims living there

If War happens between EU and Russia, the area get attacked at first、right?

Yes. Kaliningrad, baltics and suwalki region are doomed along with belarus, ukraine, part of finland and norway.

People from Kaliningrad come to Poland for shopping youtube.com/watch?v=dUJyctyAqsI