I've had a rough day. Make me literally piss my pants with funny greentext stories

I've had a rough day. Make me literally piss my pants with funny greentext stories.

Go nuts.

You've already had a rough day? Its only 10am

Op is a fag confirmed

Not where I am. 1:01 am.

>Be me
>16
>Edge fag
>Dating pretty short girl
>I'm really tall
>In her room
>Kissing and touching
>She pulls out condom
>Getting nervous, not because first time but because of my 10 inch erect cock
>itsgonnahurther.png
>Put on condom
>She is nervous as fuck as well
>Put it in slowly
>Moans n' shit
>Thrust in
>She screams like she is being fucking stabbed
>Her Dad rushes in with a fucking shotgun
>He thinks i'm forcing myself onto her
>Actually drags me downstairs and throws me out
>She explains to her dad what happened
>He apologizes

And to this day we haven't spoken since

thats not funny thats just weird and post proof faggot we wanna see that cock

>we wanna see that cock
>we
it's just you the faggot that wants to see his dick.

No no i'm intrigued as to whether this guy is lying or not.

Show us your dick

>i'm intrigued
>Show us your dick

just come out of the closet you faggot, it's 2016, you lost your unique snowflake status long ago

>post proof faggot we wanna see that cock
Looks like you're the only faggot around here Sup Forumsro

I too would like to see this 10" dick

>i too

samefag
see i made a pun here. i called you a fag again.it goes both ways

and so are you.

Here, let me contribute.

>be me
>21
>having awesome fap
>cat walks in
>wants pats
>kick the cat
>cat runs away
>5 seconds later cat comes back and just sits at doorway
>can't stop fapping now goddamnit
>start throwing anything around me at the cat
>keep missing
>grab metal rubix cube and throw it
>at that moment dad walks in and cops metal rubix cube to the face
>cum explodes on to my lap
>give a little whimper of pleasure
>dad stares at me
>i stare at dad
>he grabs the rubix cube and throws it at my dick
>drop to the floor crying
>mfw

i don't get it

>be me
>be on Sup Forums
>see faggot
>post green text in his tread

I'm not even in the closet.
I fuck what I find attractive.

Not even the same person as me buddy. Also don't quit your dayjob of being a faggot.

See the irony of that statement is that I fuck dudes and you're still more of a faggot than me.

>i fuck dudes
>you're more of a faggot than me.

see this is where your logic dropped the ball

>I fuck what I find attractive
but you implied you weren't gay before, now you fuck everything you find attractive, so guys included?

see i was right, you just could've said "yes i just want to see his dick" instead of being such a queer about it

The idiocy portrayed by those certain individuals on this thread has made me laugh. Mission accomplished.

Lapse in intelligence?

Implying that fucking dudes is the only thing that makes you faggot. Being a pseudo intellectual is also grounds for you being a massive faggot.

Please show me where I implied anything. I was seconding the first posters motion for this fellow to show his cock, therefore when you stated that "just you the faggot" similar the singular, however it would appear that there is more than one person who wants to see this fellows cock.Therefore the no no was clearly in retort to that. I never implied i didn't fuck guys.

You sure do project a lot don't you?

by saying you were just curious instead of saying you were gay, yes, you implied such.

either way, calling you a faggot makes sense so what are you even arguing? you are either a curious faggot or an actual faggot so i'm right anyway

Just shut the fuck up and post your cock. You are probably stalling because it is actually only 3 inches

>post your cock
i'm not op. go get your daily dose of dick pics from google or maybe chatroulette

>No no i'm intrigued as to whether this guy is lying or not.

"No no i'm intrigued as to whether this guy is lying or not. "

There is no implication there, just because I fuck guys doesn't mean every picture of a cock will get my rocks off. Therefore it was merely a question as to whether he has a 10" penis. Intriguing me, but not truly a curiosity.

I hold no shame regarding my partners. Yet you're still in this thread, sure you're not hiding something? Sticking around for the dick?

Holy shit, that was great. -OP

>Sticking around for the dick?
i was here because of greentext stories. you probably got lured him by a picture of a sausage then hooked on his 10 inches dick are you sure you want to use that argument on me?

also i love how you fag think the same "homophobia is just fearing you might be a fag yourself" so you're implying i'm here to see some dick pic, well you're wrong, i don't care for it. you sure do though, don't let me interrupt your mid wank, god forbids op posts his dick so you can cream your palm. kek